You have 10 seconds to justify why this isn't the best animated Disney movie

You have 10 seconds to justify why this isn't the best animated Disney movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9_HrC6nKJUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Furries.

what was max's problem?

Toy Story, Ratatouille, and Incredibles exists

Opinions are arbitrary and only have value to those who can't form their own

GOT MYSELF A NOTION.

He was a teenager

Lack of epic scenery and villains

It's fucking Goofy. Goofy isn't supposed to hit home existential dread about parent-children bonding and shit.

It isn't treasure planet

i want to fuck that fish

The sequel was superior in every way

>that disco scene

And Donald isn’t supposed to be a stressed out single parent who hops between various, often quite dangerous, odd jobs for meager wages in an effort to support himself and his three nephews while also juggling his parental responsibilities to them and his depressive episodes, and yet that interpretation is well liked enough to even make it into the Ducktales Reboot. Just because it strays from the original intention, doesn’t mean it is stripped of it’s merit.

if not only for the reaction images

I haven't seen every disney animated movie so it would be impossible to make that judgement with an incomplete data set.

Goofy is a lucky ass fucker, no wonder he won over Max's mom.

what DID happened to Goofy's wife?

Daisy is one high level thot

Wasn’t she a literal cow? I’m banking on horrible slaughterhouse accident.

That's Clarabelle, and it was a one off thing that happened years after An Extremely Goofy Movie was made.

one of my favorite movies of all time tbqh

Why does this not have any type of HD release :c

Teacher's Pet is best

If the old goofy cartoon (pre goof troop) was any indication it's likely she got in a car accident and died

Zootopia is better.

Disney considers it a part of their television branch despite being shown in theaters.

Disney isn't fond of their 90's streak. Oddly enough they released Hunchback 2 on Hulu.

Indeed. While the comics make Donald a great deal more awesome, they also make Daisy a great deal more cunty that she already was. It’s not hard to see Disney Duck fans aren’t very fond of her.

That interpretation has been a thing for decades. Goofy's has not.

You got that page where one of the boys says some really mean shit to Donald who takes it really hard and then the other boys kick his shit in?

All the pussy Donald has free access to if he felt like it and he chooses Daisy it still baffles my mind friends

>b, u, f, b, donald
KoF inputs are ridiculous, I swear

youtu.be/9_HrC6nKJUQ
Can you imagine how tiring it's gotta be having nothing but spread legs all day?

Donald wants a challenge.

It’s not Daisy’s a challenge so much as she is a shitty prize. Also, that logic only applies if it’s a sexual conquest, not a long term relationship.

It’s not officially Disney canon because it was made at the tv studio.

Daisy's clearly never out out

Zootopia was a good movie, but it's definitely no Goofy Movie.

Well to be fair the X-transformer Donald uses has alot of ridiculous things it can do and transform into