We all know Joker is the most insane supervillain, but who is the most insane superhero?

We all know Joker is the most insane supervillain, but who is the most insane superhero?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14743478
youtu.be/ed-hUoeHcz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Moon Knight

Moon Knight
Deadpool
Creeper

Harley Quinn

Search in your heart, you know it's the truth

easy, freakazoid or the mask

The Badger you filthy casuals.

Professor Pyg is more insane.

another vote for Moon Knight.

Does Deadpool count as a "superhero" now?

Also, if "insanity is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results", then Batman should also count. We do know the guy is rife with a fuckton of mental illnesses.

What about Big Head is heroic?

To play the casual's advocate here, Kellaway was KIND OF heroic with his Punisher-like methods at first.

Rorschach if you consider him a hero.

For DC, it's a tie between Plastic Man and The Creeper

Night Hawk deserves a mention, even if Moon Knight takes it.

Maybe not the craziest, but Dog Welder is definitely up there.

Any hero with a "no kill" rule when their rogues have unremorsefully killed thousands and literally say they will kill more when given the chance.

I'M DAH LAW

Dog Welder is a meme but I love him

Beating up criminals and meddling in police affairs already shows they think they're the law.

Any incarnation of Batman from the last few decades that portray him as more insane than his rogue gallery.

It shows that they think they're law enforcement. It is the choice of those higher than enforcement if and when a death penalty should be issued.

Which is why they arrest every cop that shoots someone right?
Fuck outta here

In what world do cops get to decide to execute someone without trial and nothing comes out of it?

Lots of good answers ITT. Also, The Sentry

This one?

Dude.

Was actually my first thought.

Clearly, you have been living under a fucking rock these past 20 years.

This. I'd be more scared to be a victim of Pyg that of the Joker.

Me too user, me too

Scarlet Witch

Let's make a poll!
strawpoll.me/14743478

Looks like she’s been taking tips from supes

Miracle man or the sentry

Only slightly less sane than the actual wrestler himself

Miracle Man?

Batman
"I can change him he can be made normal" is his shctoyle, he keeps trying to rehab villains who go one to kill thousands and he refuses to change. Batman is narcissistic, antisocial, antipersonal and he always forces his view on others, he is not sane in the head. Batman is the death of traditional heroes and until he dies he will be the outlier of heros.

Crazy Jane

Wolverine, obviously

Well I guess a dog and pony show is something...

Source?

Its Always Sunny in Salem Center

Seriously, I came here to post this. Big2niggers should die.

>super

And I fucking mean it. Coming on this board and not knowing the OG necksnapper is just goddamn pathetic.

Stop avatarfagging you're all over the board.

Paranoid schizophrenic bipolar junkie becomes immortal god with the power of a thousand exploding stars. Nothing about this character is sane.

Correct answer.
This thread is over.

This.
Norbert has like, 6 or 7 different personalities, Larry.

Joker is NOT insane. He is just extremely cruel and evil. But he has absolutely no sign of insanity. His "insanity" is just a play.

In the other hand, mostly all other jesters in Batman's Rogue Gallery suffer from several levels of insanity that they can't control.

The Joker, in the other hand, can scheme things very well and "control" his insanity for the plan. His preference to mess just with the Bat to the point of "obsession" could be his insanity, but it seems just a choice of his.

Also, Moon Night is the coolest insane hero ever.

Correct answer, Larry.

Don't forget that he is also his own worst enemy, holding inside his head THE VOID, an evil reflection of himself that kills as many people as the Sentry saves.

And the guy writing Dr. Strange thinks the Sentry's got eye lasers, ree.

youtu.be/ed-hUoeHcz0

Professor Pyg is a hundred times worse then Joker and you know it.

Joker just kills you, Pyg gives you a fate worse then death by turning you into a mindless, lobotomized zombie and before that you are succumb to crude, surgical torture with no anesthetic.

Moon Knight.

You can probably get out of Joker's grasp if you show an appreciation for his jokes. No matter what, Pyg is gonna cut off your dick.

>Duh

Ah yes. I forgot that the Joker has a multitude of super powers.

Badger

But user... Batman IS his rouges gallery.
But by no means is he the most insane. That would be the powerless young boys he indoctrinates to the point where they literally can't not fight crime, by the time they hit adulthood.

>the Punisher
>Reed Richards
>The Girl from Split
>The Female from the Boys
>The Mask

Batman.
Mainly for his "I'm right and my whacky detective skills and paranoia is always right".
That's just the part that makes him insane in the DC Universe.
Think about it, compared to everyone fucking else, he's the only one that's constantly see as overly paranoid and crazy about his detective ability. Nobody else constantly gets looked and thought of as "so that was insane but it worked".

The Badger

Why did Wolverine need to pop his claws to fall out of a plane?

>Pyg gives you a fate worse then death by turning you into a mindless, lobotomized zombie and before that you are succumb to crude, surgical torture with no anesthetic.
Joker would do that if he thought it was funny. But why spend all that time killing one person when he can try to kill thousands?

>pyg has a modus operandi
>joker is unpredictable and needs to be handled like a glass egg
Do you see now user?

sometimes it's a play but very often he's insane like comics know insanity, for definition almost they affirm he's insane.

Joker isn't even Batman's most insane villain, let alone the most insane.

...you haven't been paying attention to the news, have you.

You called Sup Forums?

Wait, wouldn't somebody like Psycho Pirate be the 'most insane'?

Neither the Joker nor the Psycho Pirate would be the most insane villains. Professor Pyg is probably the most insane villain because he doesn't even live in this reality.

Sentry, actually has schizophrenia

The joker isn't even the most insane person in arkham asylum

Schizophrenia isn't multiple personalities.
Dissociative Identity Disorder is multiple personalities, and a lot of psychiatrists don't even accept it as a real condition. The idea of multiple personalities mostly only exists in shitty TV shows, movies, books, and comics.

Man, that fucker is disturbing.

I'm talking about The Void which is is the entity that tells sentry that for every good thing he does he must do something bad of equal magnitude, and sentry does know that he is bob reynolds. Thing is we don't know for sure if the void exists or if bob is just crazy

I completely forgot but isn't Dr. Fate literally insane because of his helmet? To the point were he refuses to put it on even in the most dire situations?

The Joker also has a modus operandi (or at least had when he was a halfway decent character) and there is nothing unpredictable about a character who you just know is going to always screw people over and kill or torture them.
The Joker has become the most predictable Batman villain

Sure, he will obviously do all that. The question is how? One day he might change the Laughing gas from uncontrollable laughing to a deadly toxin. He might strip and/or cripple the child sidekick just to mess with his enemies. He doesn't have an actual plan. He's not constantly taking over the world or robbing a bank. But for some reason, whenever Batman gets a whiff of him escaping Arkham, he gets on Joker like white on rice. Joker does everything on a whim. He barley plans, like when he doesn't realize he has a gag gun or a real gun.

>Batman is narcissistic, antisocial, antipersonal and he always forces his view on others

This is the first time i see an anti-batmanfag being right. Thank you for not using meme words like paranoid, as a batfag is refreshing to see someone that actually understand the character disliking him, i agree with you 100%

Maxwell Lord did nothing wrong

SUPERDUDE EXTRAORDINAIRE

That's cute that you think that.

HE'S REFORMED, DAMN YOU. A good boy, dindu nuffin.

I'm not sure what half of those structures are even supposed to be.

Are there are new comics of Bedlam?