This NEEDS to be memed into reality!!

There is a lot of people already talking about it on FB and other sites, so half the work is already done!! /pol you can do it

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/NewYexit?src=hash
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America would be in full rights to annex it.

this needs to blow the fuck up. gotta sow the seeds when there is chaos

Can we create some real looking memes? any ideas?

These mother fuckers are going to learn what a March to the Sea looks like really fast.

Oh hell no!

The left coast is not as big as you think.

not going to happen. any place that isn't a major city is full blown red.

Literally everyone would be in agreement with this move. Leftists can have their shit hole, one party nation while the rest of america can then stop paying for all the niggers and spics that would go for the california gibs. One condition would be that all members of this new state would have to renounce their US citizenship and never be able to come back to America.

Just wait till the Colorado river is fully dammed.

the taxes would become so high to afford this that EVERY SINGLE major californian and washington corporation would move to the US

also, california is literally a white minority state. 50+% of the state are 4 foot tall brown spics. it'd be a disaster.

We could repatriate them in Texas. Plenty of land available. Plus, with all the savings from fewer spics and blacks, we could spend a little to build former home owners new houses.

So before you know it like half of the population of "Pacifica" is more loyal to Mexico then they are to your new creation, just as they were never loyal to the US, and you quickly become nothing more than Mexico's northern-most state. Great thinking there, guys.

The whole point of it would be to have ALL leftist, SJWs and other freaks move there have their own country. then have it fail miserably and after they all starve or kill each other , reclaim the land for America

Fuck off, we've got Cascadia

>California leaves the US
>State of Jefferson still has to be a part of California.
Worst map.

>California leaves
>America gets Republican presidents for the rest of time
Sounds like a deal

Please no. I'm in Washington and couldn't give two shits about whoever won the election but even I think all these fucking libtards are being ridiculous.

>Equality and democracy!
>Riot cause we didn't win!
>Fuck white people for no particular reason other than they're white!

I try to logic them every now and then but keep getting told "You just don't understand because you're privileged and white"

>giving lefties all the cool stuff at Area 51
"No."

Fuck off California, Las Vegas is 100% Murica.

Why do you idiots buy into this shit?

Would happen with the quickness. They couldn't do shit anyway. No way the military based in California wouldn't shut it right the fuck down.

Let the whiny billionaires go to India or some fucking place. Yeah losing their money will hurt a little, but the production of the USA is measured in trillions; big picture, they ain't shit.

Fuck you im not moving I love the sierras

Did you make this? You have nice ideas but never give up your land you fucking moron. It may be shit but in generations to come it will be improved if go through with the rest.

The left and the right are like yin and yang. The two need each other to exist. You can't only have a right winged country or nothing would progress. The USA would be left behind while developing countries gain momentum and may challenge you internationally to other super nations.

This. Give the libs their shithole and let them run it to the ground.

There are far too many red counties in all those states. Check the results sorting by county...

The dam just got ten feet higher

all conservatives in California would move in land and the electoral college would look a lot more different. A democrat president would never happen again.....ever

agreed

>calexit
>goes full commie
>all the successful companies leave
>even Elon gets tired of their shit and fucks off to Texas
>USA is now perma-red without commiefornia's guaranteed 55 electoral votes
>place is reduced to a shithole with pot and hookers as its main exports
>comes crying back just as we finish the second wall

CALEXIT....needs to trend

do we really need any of them?

I mean, other than hollywood (which we would still get anyway) and technology (which is manufactured in china) I don't think those states provide anything of real value. It's not like we'll starve to death or lose economic power without them, right?

No fuck off. Cut off the SoCal shithole since they're so fucking eager to leave if you must, but the people of OR and WA would lose their collective shit and destroy Portland/Seattle if they tried to drag us out of the Union.

I fully support this. Because when the fault line finally goes, and half of the west coast literally slips into the ocean, all those faggots will go down with it, and America doesn't have to fork over a single cent to the cucks for relief.

Not to mention, the USA will forever remain Republican with them.

Win-win!

I live in Oregon, and love it so much, minus the cucks.

Oregon is MOSTLY red but its the idiots in the blue counties..........which consist of Portland and Salem etc.

YASSSSSSSS

THEN LET IT BREAK OF THE FUCKING MAP INTO THE SEAAAAAAAAAA

after they all move there lulz

Don't u kno wen ur being used? theyr trying to divert anger.

FUCK NO!!!
U.S.A!!!!!!!

Id probably move back to Alaska if it happened though. Or Arizona

KEK CONFIRMS

OREGON OKAY, JUST SOME CONCENTRATED KEKORY

>all imports that usually dock on the west coast now go through the panama and dock in nearest port which is Houston
>new tech companies from commiefornia thrive in Texas's free market and low tax
>Texas finally gets confident enough to secede being the state with the biggest GDP

fucking please.

Tell Trump, just keep building the wall and throw Cali in there too.

C

U

C

K

O

R

Y

Hey....hey...HEY I FUCKING LIVE HERE DON'T DO THIS

If all of our shitty fucking SJWs want to make to the west so that we live with Trump in peace then I'm all for it.

How unbelievably fucking miserable do you think SJW Nation will be?

Bro, a highly market economy IS the definition of progress. Democrats/progressives are very conservative in that regard, they want to tax and regulate the shit out of everything. Conservatives want more markets and thus more progress.

For fuck sakes, I already live in this hellhole known as California, now you fucking want make a new country made up of far left sjws kikis niggers and liberalcucks? My god why the would you even consider this? I'm moving from here and never coming back.

Nah we can't let the cowboys down

DONT FORGET PRO ISRAEL!

WE HAVE SF. WE HAVE HOLLYWOOD. PACIFICA IS THE GREATEST ALLY TO OUR JEWISH FRIENDS IN THE WEST!

PLEASE COME! BRING YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS!!!

>implying Texas would want to secede from our new and great America
California would draw all the undesirables in a heartbeat, once they're gone the whole US will look like Texas

>PACIFICA
>Not Cascadia

God fucking damn it I hate the faggots in Seattle/Portland and SoCal.

Why wold washington, oregon and nevada ever agree to this shit.
Wouldn't they would get fucked over sideways by california or just be there to provide fucking water?

>mfw live in Vegas

Motherfucker we are Battle Born and will fight you liberal fuckers to THE OCEAN!

We aren't like your fucking cuckifornian state, we have guns, we have balls and we have the spirit. You are all going to line the streets, the air will stink of copper and fish as we fill you with buckshot and 5.56; There will be no mercy, we will act in the manner of William Tecumsah Sherman and you and your seed shall be wiped off the face of our Nation - INDIVISIBLE!

>Pacifica
>ica
>CIA

Do people not realize that the whole Calexit thing was a parody / joke?

Trolls getting trolled

I wouldn't complain if it happened

Will they build a wall along the border to keep Americans out?

Mentally ill people can't care for themselves.

The forgot the bulletpoint that says 'Can break off and sink into the ocean at the slightest earthquake"

we can dream, user

WTF i love dividing and conquering the united states now
wtf i lost all hope and i love soros now

Calm down profligate.

Go ahead and do it. You'll all be dead within a year.

This. Drive 30 minutes away from major cities in the puget sound and your in red territory. Besides the liberals the state is beautiful.

Just when I thought this place couldn't get any worse, fuck California and all the kikis in it, I'm moving to Wyoming, I'll be ready when they start a race war.

SHILL THREAD. GET TO WORK ON REAL MEMES Sup Forums

You stay the fuck out. Go elsewhere. We're full.

no
texas is too hot

I fought in the meme war and have PTSD. Be grateful you bitch

>Literally everyone would be in agreement with this move
Except the dem strongholds that win these states are actually very few, most of the areas outside the big cities and the coast itself are conservatives

How about this? Or something like it. We could trade a few states and provinces and lots of people would be happy.

You can't stop me my gut Herr

Damn, maybe we can get the will of kek to make that earthquake happen. If everything west of the fault sank into the ocean America could be great again.

The memetic attack needs to be focused on creating the state of Jefferson and having the rest of California secede.

CaliMexico. President Governator as President Elect

this.

i was born in eastern washington and in Washington, the East is Red niggers. Fuck leaving the US so we can be cucked by California for all eternity.

You know what? Memes never end let's meme it into reality.

Looks good to me, take arizona while you're at it too, I hate that fucking State

>Muh depression
Kek'd
Then contemplated death because the only source of happiness I find is the obscure garry's mod zombie survival server of 12 people

>implying the government would allow the loss of the California, let alone the entire west coast
Also if this happens it's Jefferson time.

Fuck no. WA here, and just because the state went blue doesn't mean everyone is a libtard. Same goes for OR & CA too. Lots of patriots live in these states who love America and have her best interest in their hearts.

>lose their collective shit and destroy Portland/Seattle if they tried to drag us out of the Union

Nigger, my goal is to destroy blue America even if it means everyone has to die.

Eww. No. I don't want Portland, Commiefornia, and Seattle determining everything we do.

We can DO it!!!

jefferson would honestly solve the problem, It would knock the hell out of californias electorate

Yeah could you post what it would look like?

Nevada? No thanks. They bring nothing to the table.

A real patriot wouldn't live in these liberal states to begin with so fuck em

It never really occurred to me until now how much (((they))) love western shores.

From the West-Bank to the West Coast, and back to Upper West Side and Williamsburg NYC. Even in Brooklyn, (((they))) don't go very far east.

kek, then mexico becomes the technology innovation capital of the world.

Fuck this, Washington fag here
Let the retards in California leave but leave us the fuck out of this dumb ass shit

>Let them do all of those things

>Invade them because we have the weaponry

>seize all of those things

>we actually didn't gain anything except for shitloads of libtards and mexicans

>give it back voluntarily

>keep the vast natural resources

We need to be moving into these states, not pushing them into the ocean

we need to make them red

right now liberals have the nicest land in the US

The federal government would literally never let this happen. Way to many important navy bases on the coast, let alone air force and army.

Just saw this on twitter...its beginning!!!

Same. Please don't think we're Greater Seattle, rest-of-the-country. We're not.

home of debt = 60% of gdp
largest housing bubble outside of japan
no actual workers

genius

you know...
overturning roe vs wade would only return that legal choice to the states.

if the lefties did this they would only be giving us exactly what we want.

what is even the point of fighting for nation wide legal decisions like that and gay marriage if this is what they are willing to settle for?

The white flight would be incredible, the nigger/ spic nation would be 3rd world within a year

Just when you thought it couldn't get no betta...
twitter.com/hashtag/NewYexit?src=hash