RWBY/RT General#1359: Annexing Mistral Soon Edition

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 11 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/accb33c90f98aaca8ef3d1f57c36dcbd-bdf157f6/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

You guys are getting really bad at keeping this general up.

We've always been bad.

I need pictures! Pictures of Team Ruby being friends with each other!

I gotta get back. Back to the past.

You know, I like how they're handling Jaune. It fits his character really well. Unfortunately they made Weiss get hurt for it so now people have more reasons to hate him.

I've always been a big fan of characters getting hurt especially in front of their friends but this I don't like because it seems like they're using it as cheap drama to hype up something that immediately undoes it, and if it is a permanent death it isn't climactic enough for a main character.

>people still don't understand that the reason Japan loves RWBY so much is because it's legit better than most seasonal anime that get shoveled out each year.

RT fired me so in petty spit I'm going to spoil next week for you
Pyrrha and Penny's spirits speak to the unconscious Ruby

Though, I do agree with her about Ruby needing development. I agree with this about Jaune having a bigger beef with Cinder.

I am hoping they'll understand it someday, man. Perhaps they are the ones who need to get sent to a Japanese anime studio.

Hazel is going down.

Finally after 2 long years best girl returns to interact with Ruby

Jaune has always been a good character, it's just that lately they've been shitting on other characters for the sake of his development, so it sours people to him.

>best girl

Close, but not quite.

Jaune has a bigger beef with Cinder, but does Cinder have a beef with Jaune? She was dead set on hunting down and killing Ruby, so why did she ignore her to toy with Jaune instead?

How is she holding up that blanket? Her nub isn't even touching it.

>RT fired me
Proofs ?

Starch.

Alternatively, aura.

The real explanation: It's an edit of this.

Because she’s overconfident and likes to play with people who stand in her way or try to beat her.

Well Jaune was the first to attack her, and if anything this gives her the opportunity to leave Ruby for last, and finish her off in what ever manner she pleases without anyone interfering.

>yfw Weiss actually fucking dies

Is it normal that i didn't really liked cinder until last episode?

Nice trips.

Nice try upside down Satan, but best girl ain't dying anytime soon

True, couple that with RT's lackluster writing and the usual rabble of vocal rabid 'fans' of the show that do hate him and you get the most polarized character in the show.
One half of the fanbase seethes with hatred for him, largely out of yuri ship faggotry like Dashing, and some because of his focus as an unofficial mc. The half is ranges between fairly level headed and neutral to Jaune favoritism where since he's an underdog whose origins are shady, fanfictions and allusions to his true importance in the show leave them more or less interested.

ZTOP

Yup, she really did a lot for her character there.

Well /RWBYg/ I've made it, despite your directions.

I refuse to accept this

The same way Wash 'died' when getting shot right through the neck last season on RvB? When a 'death' like Weiss's is done in that ambiguous suspenseful way with a cliffhanger you know someone's not cemented as killed. Pyrrha's was focused and unambigous in her tragic death, leaving no room for speculation. Plus, aside from Ruby herself, Weiss is very much an icon of the series more so than Blake and Yang.
She'll live, might have a new scar to add to the collection though.

not happening

HAHA RIP

>implying they didn't foreshadow Weiss's death
They did it with Pyrrha they'll do it here.

This, Weiss and Ruby are why I watch this shit, Penny was too then they killed her for such bullshit. If Weiss dies and Ruby gets raped into edginess by getting kidnapped I'm done with this. Now shut up you bastards. I'm using Ruby and Weiss for cross tag and I'm going to kick all you your asses. Then I'm going to kick LTG's ass, then I'm going to kick Evo's ass then I'll kick my own ass!

In that case Ruby shouldn't be KO.

>implying she won't wake up

I gotta rewatch the older volumes, since when did Weiss go along with Ruby's silliness?

>trips
That's it. She's dead.

It was the food fight in the first episode of Volume 2.

Food fight

Over time after getting used to Ruby and taking the sticks out her ass. Them playing the Remnant board game and acting in such a silly manner is proof of that, plus she is still young after all.

She's not going along with it that time, she's knocked out.

Would probably kill the show for me. Her and Ruby are the only characters I have a real attachment to and since they don’t let Ruby do much of anything these days, it would be hard to keep watching.

Yang is still good, for the most part, Qrow is also enjoyable, but I get it, as a Weissfag I'd be pretty pissed if she left.

I want to commission lewd stuff about Guard-chan. But I'm not sure what it should be about. Suggestions?

I would be okay with this, it raises the stakes in a rather jarring fashion, as long as they don't bring her back.

Like are we talking general lewd or fetish shit?

We've come a long way from
>"Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! IT WILL BE DELICIOUS!!"
and hearing Glynda's trademark frustrated growl. I still wonder what she was going to do to them if Ozpin didn't stop her

Something, something, together with Kali

Getting pounded by four White Fang members.

Character death is a really lazy way to 'raise the stakes', RT just needs to cut the crap and write a suspenseful dangerous atmosphere instead of going GoT on everybody.
At some point it loses its effect and turns fans off from the show after repeat use. Akame ga Kill wasn't memorable in manner other than cute girls getting horribly killed for shock value, RWBY being like that shitshow is the last thing most fans want.

General lewdness. Vanilla stuff.

Grinding on her staff

is it only me or is this vidya better rwby than rwby

A lot of vidya is better than RWBY, why does this surprise you?

nonononononono you don't get it. i mean that trails of cold steel seem to have similar premice of the story and the world. but cold steel does then infinitely better. and they have even good version of blake but it's a dude

Doesn't have Weiss 0/10

They didn't do it with Pyrrha, they just gave her 50 million death flags and then shot her in the heel.

Schnee will be fine. I can't believe anyone actually believes she'll die after all of these fancy allusions to Pyrrha's death, this is all one elaborate bait.

It's a shame because I feel like this cheapen's Pyrrha's death further if they're just going to riff on it to send the characters into a deeper emotional spiral.

jaune should go her route. it would so aweseome

soon rwby won't either

You're retarded.

alisa is kinda weiss and is better fleshed out desu

no you are, and you're a faggot

Not only is RWBY better than a majority of seasonal anime, it's better than any pure 3D CG anime that Japan has ever produced.

fucking brainlet

This is sadly true.

For all the fucking bad writing surrounding RWBY, the moment to moment interactions between people feel like actual human beings and not really bad ideas of human beings.

Listen, there’s some really bad anime, but that doesn’t make Rwby any better

I am playing it right now and I can confirm that no, it is not. Unless the quality jumps after chapter three or something.

Oh come on name one good pure CG anime that was good.
Knights of Sidonia was just OK, Berserk was a fucking trainwreck, etc.
There was something CG that came out this year that acutally looked good but I can't remember the name or if it was actually good or just looked pretty.

So are you saying if I like RWBY, I should pick up this game?

all of them at least talk to each other rather than handwave any grudges between characters (see shitty kitty episodes)

Do people really think Jaune is only going to flip out because it was Weiss who got speared? Literally any other good guy in the room other than possibly Qrow would set him off.

You're probably thinking of Houseki no Kuni.

What kind of game is this?
JRPG or what?

Nice sneaked thigh grab there Rube.

>Houseki no Kuni
That sounds right. Was it any good or did it just look pretty?

Sandwiched between Kali and Ghira

yup, no "it's also a gun" weapons

Honestly, the injury isn't even that bad. It's basically the same area Blake got stabbed in. It's not gonna kill anyone.

Bretty good, 10/10 would fuck a rock

yup.

>no "it's also a gun" weapons
Worthless.

that sort of spear is going to rip your insides apart, blake's was a clean stab this thing has barbs all over and is on fire

She got stabbed through the liver, could have hit her lung too

I'll give the game credit (so far) for characters moving past their rampant nonsensical in pretty short order (Alisa, Machias, and Jusis nearly made me drop the game they were that awful) but most of the cast is pretty boring, the MC is infallibly perfect, and every character is something you've seen a thousand times before. Towa is best girl fight me. All that said, I'm still playing it and I'm still finding it enjoyable enough.

JRPG. Main characters of varying background/social castes come together to be the super cool new class at a military academy.

I hear it's good, but I never got around to watching it. Only had time for 3-gatsu and Ballroom last season.

Fie.

Yeah but I don't think RT is gonna take that into consideration, Weiss is definitely gonna live and get together with Yang and Ruby

but maybe she won't

>Weiss is definitely gonna live
Yep.

>and get together with Yang and Ruby
wat

I just don't want it to be Neptune or Jaune

Why does it have to be anybody?

Kali and/or Blake teasing her while she tries to maintain posture.