Care to meme another meme into the white house?

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/president-donald-j-trump-select-milo-yiannopoulos-white-house-press-secretary-trump-administration

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1Ho8OrBzig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh dear god please I know it took all the meme magic to get Trump into office but can we please spare some of the reserve for this glorious faggot?

Kek wills it

>he doesn't know Milo for ovened in September
Wew lad

Kys degenerate

please dont try to associate this faggot to trump.

It would be a smart move by Trumps administration considering it will make him look good in the eyes of the LGBT hiring a gay person.

This

Amanda Marcotte might an hero.
She thought she had that job in the bag.
Do it, Don!. Just for lulz.

While funny, it would be a horrible idea. Besides, Assange is a better pick.

Checked. You're off to a good start

Kek wills it and so it shall be.

Assange already has his hands full with wikileaks, the organization is too independent to associate with Trump and has other corrupt governments to tackle

'Sup Milo
Taking a break from your cocksucking?
Your time is long over

Antichrist will be some one like this guy

This.

>literal faggot who unironically call himself "alt right"
sage

no.
milo's an agitator and really fucking annoying, it would be even more annoying to see him in the white house

would be good for lefty ass implosions and may help secure more fag votes for the RNC down the line
Works for me

How is he qualified?
He is just overly flamboyant and good in Btfo feminists and antigoobergaters. And then capitalising for his own monetary gain.
Don't see where his merits are for that position.

Does anyone have the screenshot of the canadian bot accidentally breaking and posting all of his proxies? I wanna know if malawi was on the list

RARE
A
R
E

Four means death in anime.

>being this new
TEN FEET HIGHER!

Is see your point, but he would have to lose his ridiculous dye-job.
Doesn't look represantable

a

FUCKING

bump

>Malawi being common

No he wouldn't that's fucking retarded this is america

>press secretary getting off topic and talking about the black dick he sucked the night before

>gay coalburner as press secretary while mike pence is the vice
Jesus fuck

I dont trust him. He can be persuaded with shiny things and boy ass. Fuck that nigger

>the faggot who swindled a crowd funded grant for white males
>tried to swindle Trump supporters with his retarded "PAC"
sage, kill yourselves you redditards

Not a fan of this faggot, but it would be the icing on the cake of lib tears. He'd do a good job actually. I could see him dismantling the media pretty quick.

Did you just get the internet, pablo?

Fuck off and go back to /r/the_donald

This faggot is a Trojan horse

Milo isn't good enough. He lacks experience. He needs another 20 years on the circuit before he will be qualified to be Trump's press secretary.

There is far better people for that job.

I'm not signing this shit.

MAKE IT REAL 2016

Milo is a man who has sex with other men. But is he gay?

he doesnt believe in "man-made" climate change. Since when Sup Forums became this dumb?

Holy shit, someone convince Trump to do it just for the banter

kek demands chaos

Why should we care what faggots think?

this

NIETHER DOES TRUMP
A LEAF

you know the lgbt fags hate him right?

You can't appease them, the left will always be able to play identity politics better than the right.

I'll kill myself.

Is it even be legal considering that he's not an American citizen?

PLEASE BURGERS make this happen.
kek demands chaos.

This.

It would be a mad move considering he isn't an American.

This needs to happen.

meme him into office

nothing against gays but once they start flashing their shit in your face you know they really are faggots

fuck milo, degenerate bastard

Holy shit this would be glorious

tweet it out!

What could possibly go wrong?

Yeah please. In all seriousness him being so openly gay will put all the "TRUMP IS GOING TO SEND GAYS TO CONCENTRATION CAMPS!" shit to rest. It'd be a big part of the "healing" and showing that Trump isn't the caricature they believe he is.

I would but I'm white ;_;

WE NEED THIS

>Implying Pence won't have his gay ass impaled on a spike in front of the White House.

I wasn't convinced until I remembered this

If he wanted to do that, he should pick a fag the fags dont fucking hate. He's a white man as well, white homos have been taking some heat in the last few months

gay men were thrown under the bus years ago, that's why the night club shooting in Florida didn't make anyone give a shit

fucking no. milo gets too much undeserved attention. that niggerloving jewish fag can go get gassed

Guys, he's right. I met Milo when I was doing research at the DNC. He's a great guy and he would be a great press sec. I mean come on, a gay guy as the press sec.,? That would just stomp on every claim that Trump " hates gays". Let's do this guys.

would this shut up the other literal faggots crying about inevitable right wing death squads?

Hell, I would do it just on the basis that I hope him and Pence have some productive discussions.

They hate Milo more than Trump

THIS x 100,000,000
THEY . NEED . TO . GO. BACK

is this a CTR thread? why are you guys supporting this faggot?

He might be a gay coalburner but he's also Christian and deeply respects Christianity.

milo is a braindead agitator. He debates retards with his rehearsed talking points. very boring stuff.

YAY! Yet another Jew in control of the world's media and communications! Just what we all need. Wow Sup Forums, how subversive! He's totally one of us guys! We're really changing things now!

Don't you have your black lover to attend to, Milo?

>THEY . NEED . TO . GO. BACK

Ba.. Back to wh..where?

Is... is there a Faggotland?

we don't want to put that to rest newfag we want that to happen jesus fucking christ

SOMETHING FAR GREATER
>SOMETHING FAR GREATER
SOMETHING FAR GREATER
>SOMETHING FAR GREATER
SOMETHING FAR GREATER
>SOMETHING FAR GREATER
SOMETHING FAR GREATER
>SOMETHING FAR GREATER
SOMETHING FAR GREATER
>SOMETHING FAR GREATER
SOMETHING FAR GREATER
>SOMETHING FAR GREATER

do you not see the irony in that? Those two things don't coincide. Guy's a self-hating homo, or a liar.

Go back to /r/the_donald you stupid kek fag fuckers

> Double doubles

KEK WILLS IT

Oh my God this would be fantastic, please do it Trump

>he would have to lose his ridiculous dye-job.
>Doesn't look represantable
No he wouldn't he's a faggot after all. It'll be considered chique.

Alex Jones would be a trillion times better

PLEASE YEEESSS

Dan Savage

idk it's a good meme and versatile.
they can figure out where they're going after talking to Mike "Hiroshima and Fagasaki" Pence

Use the hashtag #Milo4PressSecretary

NONONONONONO!

We need this man! Just watch the vid, he's great!
youtube.com/watch?v=o1Ho8OrBzig

BUMP

signed it, get in there the rest of you

(OP) don't forget to repost once a day

That would be so dank, even if I don't really want it.

Sounds good considering a majority of the United States is braindead retards that are susceptible to rehearsed talking points. At least these rehearsed talking points will give me a giggle.

Are you kidding? He looks great. [spoiler]No homo[/spoiler]

Wow just wow. pol is pozzed as fuck. Kys newfags

>Alex Jones would be a trillion times better
Naw cause Alex would just shout down everyone. It really depends on which of the voices in his head Alex is listening to at any given moment his outbursts are schizo tier.

HOLY FUCK YES
i was just discussing Milo yesterday with my semi-faggy rusbros and we all sad Milo is not on Twitter anymore

JUST IMAGINE all those tasty Milo-Trump posts after election.
Milo could be a very loyal and helpful Trump's minion and bring lots of memes and shit.

I'd vote for Milo.
I know you think everybody in russia hates fags but in general we like strong and harismatic people despite their orientation/gender.

Checked for kek

We're talking about Christianity not Islam. In Islam you have to go on a pilgrimage to a place that will actually kill you for being gay.
I can be a sexless loser and still advocate for western civilization even though they conflict.

wtf? why would you want that nigger loving fag to ruin a good thing? you want another alpha male to aide trump, not some homo....you going soft Sup Forums?

No, that's retarded.

Ron or Rand Paul as Treasury Secretary is daring. Gowdy as attorney general is smart. Milo as Press Secretary is downright retarded.