Fuck marry kill

fuck marry kill

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2948881/Hospital-administrator-killed-depressed-worrying-turning-30-no-husband-children.html
victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/child-sexual-abuse-statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=-nWIu47LJEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do people really tell women to smile all the time? Because internet people never fucking stop complaining about it but I've never seen it real life

You have to leave your house more often.

So given that the make-up stylist has Tumblr hair, are we supposed to assume that she wrote that shit on her teeth without telling her? There's nothing to indicate that the brunette is being sarcastic when she asks for make-up that'll give a good first impression.

>Do people really
No. Any post on Sup Forums that claims Everyone is doing x, y, and z is bullshit created by people who don't go outside.

I wouldn't trust anybody with that haircut to be a makeup-artist

Actually most people who I've seen claim that happens all the time are from tumblr or somewhere similar

Fuck the brunette because I'm experimental.
Marry the man because he probably looks nice cleaned up.
Kill the tumblr dyke.

It's not about the place, no matter where you are or are from, making a broad sweeping generalization is just a dumb idea.

Ever seen child molestation in real life? Shit is real even if you're personally unaffected.

No more or less than they tell sourpuss dudes to.

It's one of those things that happen only in the head of insane women. Like the "wage gap".

>dont talk to me i dont ever want any attention from men or else im claiming harrasment
And yet these bitchs cry about being alone

That's actually pretty sad for the brunette ;-;

Who let /r9k/ in?

>complaining about man hating stuck up cunts means were r9k
Youre just as much of a numale cuck as a male feminist. Feminists say shit like pic related then end up killing themselves because no man wants to desl with their sexist bullshit
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2948881/Hospital-administrator-killed-depressed-worrying-turning-30-no-husband-children.html

It's happened to me and always by men. It gets fucking annoying after a while

Man hating is only real in your head, senpai.

aw c'mon user, cheer up.
>Let's see a smile.

I don't get this pic.
What does she mean by it backfiring?

Rachel Gow killed herself because she was getting on in years and wasn't yet married or a mother.

>dailymail

>Man hating is only real in your head, senpai.
>when tumblr and third wave feminism exists
Youre probably so gullible you think feminism is for males too, and isnt about making women more powerful then men

>Woman kills herself
>Tabloids erroneously singles one factor in her life as the cause

i kill myself

>"please do my make-up to get men's attention"
>go to a public bar after with this make-up
>get a man's attention
>"I didn't ask for this!"

Man, a literal 10/10 could tell me to smile and I'd be inclined to tell them to fuck off. No one likes being told to smile.

then whip out your tits you fucking slut

Protip: Nobody ever tells you to smile if you're already smiling.

You sure sound scared of them. That's very unmanly.
Go build a fort, desu.

>tits or gtfo
>not Give us a smile or gtfo
Fucking amateurs

>angry soyboy can't get girls
>complains like it's the girls' fault he can't get laid
>"if women were just less powerful than me in some way I might be able to lay one"
kys already jesus

> numale cuck
>Male feminist
>the dailymail

The stop being a Debbie downer you sourpuss, Necron-lookin, faggot

>realizing the wage gap is a myth is /r9k/
Call me when women are clamoring to be garbage collectors and oil riggers.

What a crock of shit, you'd already be smiling once he looked at you you dumb roast

It happens to everyone. Do you want strangers telling you what to do? I don't, I just fucking glare at assholes telling me to smile when I'm minding my own business.

>Be socialy aquard.
>Put up a peppy front but honistly dose want people to do well.
>Allwayse let folks ahead of me and tell clientell to have a wodnerful day/happy X-holiday/whatever.
>Allwayse worried some stupid cunt is going to scream at me for just saying 'howdy!'

Seriously I got bitchy in highschool about the whole 'SMILE' thing too but then I grew up and went 'oh, my face is just allwayse going to have that resting 'I want to die' face. My personal trick is to remember stupid songs/random shit that makes me smirk. I know I cant pull it off 24/7 and on some days it gets realy fucking hard but you know what works? Finding that one thing/person/ dosent matter to focus on, give a smirk and go 'that was great'.

Side note 'Whats everyones go-to for making you smile through the day?'

Most harassment is done by poor dudes.

Think construction workers and taxi drivers. But then it's not a poor guy think, it's a "man" thing. Hell, I've never seen any of the middle class fags I hang out with do anything, but my poorfag childhood friends are okay with riding past a chick and yelling at her.

I'm not gonna lie, we're all latino.

Like a feminist is going to fuck you for supporting their man hating regime, you fucking gender traitor. Youre just as pathetic as dobson, do the world a favor and you and the rest of your kind just die already

I bet this guy has a ton of sex.

Fuck the make up lady
Kill the rude lady
Marry the guy at the bar and give him the love and attention he deserves for the rest of his life till death do us part

poor guys catcall, rich ones just straight up ask for blowjobs. i know, i work in a spa.

triggered

so men who catcall are poorfags

thanks lads this will come in handy

Not gonna lie: that makes sense.

uh boo hoo hoo hoo hoo

why is the world moving on and leaving me behind? it couldn't be... MY FAULT, could it? oh no, of course.... someone else is to blame

Makes sense. Live in poverty and you probably got dealt a shitty hand so being "insensitive" is the least of your problems and you ain't got nothing to lose if someone you don't know thinks your're a creep.

If you're rich you have enough influence and power that it gets into your head and you start thinking you can get away with murder and get away with it because fuck you, money.

Midclass people have that sweet spot of being educated and well off but still fear social repercussions of doing bad things.

Wait a minute, I recognize that obnoxious style and delusion.

While the guy you are reposting is in fact a total faggot, with recent trends of the decade feminism has in fact been more controversial then ever and outspoken male feminist are practically now viewed as low key creeps and rapist's by the public.

>that comic

>using soyboy wrong
>talks about not getting laid out of nowhere
>complete ridiculous view about wanting women to be weak
Femanon spotted.
At least you didn't accuse him of wanting women barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen as is often the hyperbole used.

>implying that's just not an underage Sup Forumsfag
Surely the intellectuals there don't indulge in such immature namecalling.

I'm not gonna lie, but I would fuck the brunette.

First world problems

>no one edit it yet with the words saying "fuck me!" Instead

I see black guys over 50 do it, but that's about it.

Happens all the time where I work. Only with older men though (middle age up), to younger women. Younger guys I've never seen it.

Feels good to have a dick.

>world is moving on

Your life is worse than mine and I love it

Needs follow up with violent anal.

Is the joke that the brunette is a petty bitch about people telling her to smile, or that the Turbo-Dyke stylist misinterpreted what she said and thought she wanted to insult boys?

This
I worked retail and fast food, and that shit got old quick.

But it wasn't her fault for putting that on her teeth, it was that disgusting trans.

How about “Please Stop looking like you have a cactus shoved up your ass because the aura of bitter misery you radiate like a Nuclear Power Plant in Meltdown is ruining my day.”

Child molestation also isn't rampid. These people are claiming that they get harassed almost 24/7 over bring told to smile which is already a nonissue in itself.

Oh! She's waifu material. Fuck that trans cunt for putting that on her teeth. There should be a follow up of her going back to her and stabbing the trans with a pair of scissors. Fuck that trans for ruining her!

Where do you think you are?

>First panel
She’s a cutie!
>Second Panel
Is this going somewhere nice?
>Third Panel
What the fuck? She looks like a cheap street-corner prostitute.
>Fourth Panel
Purge it with Holy Fire!

I wouldn't mind getting that type of smile, or any attention...

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

As long as she still has the penis, it’s fine. Gay yes, but fine. Post surgery is disgusting.

What a bitch, that brunette just wanted to have a better chance with hooking up with a guy, but the dyke wrote the equivalent of a kick me sign (or well a "don't hang out with me" sign but you get the idea) on her face.

>left eyebrow raised
>left eyebrow raised
>left eyebrow raised
transition
>right eyebrow raised

Do you mean rampant

Have you tried not being a sourpuss?

>is ruining my day.
really? how sensitive are you that it takes someone not smiling to ruin your day? who gives a fuck if someone is having a shitty day at work, just as long as you ring me up and don't waste my time we good.

Not all the time, but when it does happen it's a bother.

What do women want?

>bully fucking his sissified victim years later
why is this so hot

click here and i'll tell you the one thing women want.

My boss incentivized that shit. Being personable and treating customers nicely does wonders. Got a few extra bucks for it.

Very powerful message here guys.
Don't bully other kids because if you do, the harm can be so great that you inflict gender dysphoria on them and other such mental disorders.
Powerful stuff.

you mean rampant and you are actually wrong

victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/child-sexual-abuse-statistics

>i want attention
>but not from ugly guys

I'm sure she's walking around in a red dress for purely practical reasons.

Not you.

High social status and expensive things to make their female peers feel increasingly inadequate and depressed.

Did the man really have to be fat and rough looking? Her """""point"""" would have been much better if she showed how she was against ANY guy asking her to smile.

Read the thread. Poorfags tend to do this more often than Richfags.

How sensitive are you that all it takes is someone telling you to smile to set you off?

>nice girl hormone supplements
Who talks like this

>people in this thread who can't tell that the brunette didn't want a kick me sign
Aspergers IS real

Its the girl going to the bar looking for attention you, its her fault for getting mad when she doesnt like getting noticed by certain guys you femminist bitch

>boo fucking hoo
people care about your well being and all you can think off is how annoying it is to you.
People women or man don't care about man. man never get told to smile because noone cares if they do!

>implying you don't have such bad social anxiety you'd have a panic attack if a stranger said that to you

I tell them, that they don't have the right to smile on my presence, it works like a charm because they usually smile, and if they get triggered, I just say, "good, that's better"

>nice comment

>smile
youtube.com/watch?v=-nWIu47LJEw

Fuck the ugly butch
Marry drunk boy (tax write offs)
Kill uglier bitch

Best ending, I tell ya.
Even better than a cliched “childhood friend with benefits”.