Shitposting for CALEXIT

Alright mates, how to we meme California out of the union so the left loses 55 electoral votes? Lets hear your ideas.

Just split it up.

Take advantage of the stupid, don't reward them with a country.

Native Californian here to help any way I can. This state cries for this every so often and they never do it because it's a pussy state. We need to help them actually do something other than fuck their citizens over, because they're only good at that.

I would totally move to Jefferson.

Sorry but California is of strategic importance to the USA

I wouldn't cry if a Constitutional Convention made their vote worth 1/3. It would then be legal and top fucking Kek.

Please don't kick all of us out.

Split the state.

Kick out the Bay Area and Southern California.

Northern California is still good.

People of Jefferson are true Americans.

so cal speaking for nor cal again.

>jefferson.

Please let me stay. We'll be red one day.

california has no guns
they can't secede from shit

Actually just because there are tons of regs here now, doesn't mean there aren't tons of guns. You basically trip over guns here, it's like Somalia.

>tfw silicon valley
p-please no, i voted for trump

I want California to secede and then get btfo by President Trump in Civil War Part Deux.

Just let everyone know that California is filled with cucks, spics, and niggers. All the based states will vote them out then.

You guys realize the only reason jefferson is great is because of the environmental laws and all the federal parks there protecting the place from being a concrete texas parking lot?

As a backwoods Pennsylvanian, I empathize. Fucking Philadelphia and it's fucking suburban surrounding counties always fucks the American part of our state in national elections.

Your plan makes sense to me, and preserves the American portion of California.

Fuck you all, three million of us voted for trump

Isn't it against the constitution and illegal to try and secede at this point?

We got lots of Asians here. I'm sure, we can call backup across the pond. Oh, Oregon and Washington are joining. Canada will lend a hand. No national boundaries stay the same forever. A historic turn of event will come and change the course of history forever. You'll see it when it gets here.

Could you shitpost this? I think it would solve a lot of problems. Do any of you want any of the states included? Maybe we could give you Alberta in return instead. Or split up some of the states/provinces that want to be in both. I call it The American Canadian Union and The New United States of America. But could you meme something like this? Wouldn't this be a really good compromise?

Six is a bit much.

I just was split. My prefered split would be everything Lodi/Stockton/SanFran and below kicked out.

you're forgetting about the mexicans

Southern Oregon will also be saved from Portland cuckery if it joins Jefferson.
Just remember that we will need to build wall around them also.

>what small-dicked chinks who can only make second-rate military weapons with stolen R&D actually believe

CalGONE... take me away.