With Rebels ending soon, do you think there is even a sliver of chance TCW will return?

With Rebels ending soon, do you think there is even a sliver of chance TCW will return?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-K7fCQlUhj0
youtube.com/watch?v=Nzq9epS2b1A
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

zero chance b/c there's no money to be made.

Dickney doesnt want any shows or material that are more interesting than the OT.

>return
The word is "conclude". The unmade season is still canon, but I want to fucking see it.

Costs too much to produce.
George actually cared about the quality of the show.

>George actually cared
Despite the horrible (with, like, 1 exception) changes to the Blu-Ray, that is the truth.

Not a chance. I would love for at least a direct to video Seige of Mandalore movie but I think those important untold stories are dead forever. A TV series is absolutey out of the question. Abandon all hope.

Nope. Better question though, will we get a New Trilogy show to explain all the plot holes created by the movies?

>I would love for at least a direct to video Seige of Mandalore movie
This is my Star Wars holy grail.
Though it's really already too late as it won't have as much GL input as it would have had if it was made when he was around.

Just give up man, the new films are beyond repair.

Nope. Disney already allowed TCW team to continue another season, only if they changed the shows art style cause CN wouldn't allow it.

They refused because they thought fans wouldn't like the changes.

Source?

>Siege of Mandalore
Maybe some day we'll see it. Maybe Filoni will get a chance to make a direct to disney-streaming-service animated movie after he finishes his next big animated project.

Is there any more news about what Filoni will do after Rebels?

youtube.com/watch?v=-K7fCQlUhj0

About as big of a chance as getting an animated SW movie or series with this quality.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nzq9epS2b1A
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

disgusting edgy shit.

another trilogy is already planned

Star Wars is now Call of Duty

what were the changes?

To each their own.

Don't they already have another series set between the OT and Force Awakens in the mix?

Haha, no. Actually, there is a tiny chance, but it definitely won't be what it was until cancellation.

Yes. Dave Filoni is creating a show following Poe and that fat nu-male X-Wing pilot's Resistance cell.

His ass

Completely unnecessary, perhaps he was drunk. None of the changes to the Special Edition™ on VHS are as dumb. There is one BD edit where English is replaced with space language, which is GOOD. But every other change is pointless adding of more CGI where none was needed (even for immersion). The worst change was making Vader say NOPE™ when weightlifting Sheev. I don't know why George did that, perhaps in that moment he was truly mad.

Still, the DVD edits are probably the best versions available.

Good. After Rebels ends, I will ignore Disney Wars' existence. Fuck this shit.