IT CAN STILL HAPPEN

She'll fuck it up with Asami.

No way, remember? Only Fire Nazis are straight anymore.

>fucking awful Korra thread #680185

She'll fuck Asami alright!

sorry bolin took the harem route like a good protagonist

well, Korra and Asami are both bisexual. Having one bisexual person in a relationship is pretty bad when it comes to infidelity. But two bisexuals is pretty much a death sentence for monogamy.

The only stable relationship with bisexuals involved seems to be straight-guy/bi-girl, which is pretty much the same as straight-guy/straight girl in terms of infidelity. Every other relationship type with bisexuals makes monogamy very rare.

Best ship.

>BolinxKorra

FUCKING CHRIST IN A SHITSTORE.
ALL THAT CHEMISTRY FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER.

It's sad when fanfiction does more justice to the friendships and relationships than the creators.

Lesbians are a social construct.

But Bolin is actually happy, and not getting his heart broken repeatedly. He's with the granddaughter of his idol, who happens to be fabulously rich, he's independently famous via movies/Varrick/exploits, and he's got more freedom than any of the rest of the new Team Avatar.

>Mako is stuck being a bitch for a former royal
>Korra is an avatar so incompetent at solving problems, she'll be pulling all nighters for the rest of her life
>Asami has to stop her company repeatedly tanking, and has to fight aspersions to her reputation/stop people fucking it up

Meanwhile, Bolin is technically a war hero for both sides in the final series (possibly not the legion's hero anymore), and is free to pick whatever path in life he chooses.

>Still caring about Avatar after Korra

Who doesn't want a goofy boyfriend like Bolin, user?

I guess it kinda makes sense for the writers not to pair him with Korra since there virtually wouldn't be any serious problems with their relationship.

They were perfect and a squandered husbando is a fucking failure in my book.

I want this to happen

Asami isn't even the biggest obstacle for that pairing.

Opal would air slice Bolins dick off

I just want Bolin to realize the sheer destructive he possesses and you can't do that with a G rating.
Seriously, Netflix this shit.

>poo green eye girl

Any bender is capable of super r-rated stuff, this series went pretty far when it showed Zaheer killing the Earth Queen. Even the shot of Zaheer's girlfriend getting metal wrapped around her face and blowing herself up, even if they didn't actually show it, still shows the moment leading up to it and it's a pretty gruesome image.

The franchise is dead so it literally can not happen except in your head or fanfiction.

Its baby food green asshole

Ya but in universe lavabending is almost the nuclear option. One person could start a flow that could fuck an entire town up.

>bolin self insert thread AGAIN even though he has a gf and a comfy life

No, I want Bolin to be happy.

Not OP but I legitimately think Bolin would've been much happier and better off with Eska, why they killed that off is beyond me

Why? Just like whatshisface Korra would just use him and toss him aside, and she did back in season 1. Korra is too egotistical to form a long-lasting stable relationship anyway, which is why she went lesbian.

Borra is a beta ship for betas.

?

Because she's a lunatic and her family would probably be dethroned and ruined after their dad tried to kill the world

user let it go we lost

Korra's massive breasts.

Why? The Korrasami fanart is the only good thing to come out of this show.

What, his dick? Seems a bit more than Bolin deserves, but it could be cute.

Korra is retarded. When you know brothers you are supposed to ride both their dicks.

The series is already over user.

watta

The third book is all about her going after Asami to rescue her and that trilogy is gonna end in the Turtle Duck date scene that Bryan drew.
And for all we know that's also the last we see of Korra.

Can you imagine the outcry if they actually broke up a lesbian with another lesbian so she could be with a guy?

There'd be riots violence and fire.

Once a girl goes lesbian, she can never be with a guy again.

Let it go. He's better off.

They're both bi. Honestly, I don't think there'd be that bad of a reaction if the character was clearly shown to be bisexual.

>Opal would air slice Bolins dick off
What if this is Bolins fetish?

Still not gonna happen, mostly because I doubt there's going to be any more material after Turf Wars.

>he thinks tumblr lesbos accept bisexuality as a thing

Bi Erasure is real
There would be a HUGE fucking melt-dwn

Let it die, user. No need to hurt yourself any longer

Absolutely not, and at this point it'd be a slap in the face to korrasami shippers. I'm just talking generally here.

Well that's dumb.

What if we reboot TLOK with an all-female cast and everybody is gay for Korra?

>Well that's dumb.
LGBTFeminsm.JPG

>Absolutely not, and at this point it'd be a slap in the face to korrasami shippers. I'm just talking generally here.
Shippers aside it would also create quite a but of media outrage since Korrasami did create some waves and it being receiced so positively probably influenced things like Luna from Loud House being into chicks. So I'm guessing Bryke keep it as 'sacred' as Katara and Aang.

No one has a fetish of having their dick cut off

The only way Korrasami can break up is if it's for one of them to get together with another girl.

Bolin will get with Korra the same day you stop talking about Korra.

user... I..
..no. No, let this one stay pure. Let this one stay free.

Earth Republic President Bolin when?

So we are posting crackships? ok then

Unironically my favorite art

My favorite fap

Bolin should've stayed on Kuvira side to give us Mako vs. Bolin fight. I just wanted to see classic brother vs. brother and to watch Sup Forums shit itself when Bolin wins.

I want Makofags to die.
No self-respecting woman should ever want to be with that fucking pig disgusting gf thief.

I remember some user shilling their shitty fanfic for that premise a couple threads ago. If you look for it, I'm sure you could find something.

But Mako is hot, so that absolves him completely.

Could Bolin defeat ATLA Toph?

They should’ve made Bolin gay. It would’ve been funny

Does he have any intention of killing her? Because of he does, I believe Bolin could straight out beat Toph by burying her in lava + as an Earthbender he is light on his feet and able to throw hits even while moving and off the ground.

If its just a normal match. Toph would curbstomp Bolin because he has no formal fighting style/practice like her.

Unfortunately bryke will never allow that to happen. They're not really into organic writing.

But it's shit too.

Her sexuality doesn't matter once she's in a homosexual relationship. She cannot get with a guy anymore, that's the path bryke took.

Its me or they really drawn bolin to look like everyone's favorite Jewdough?

Til Bolin's Nephew will be the Earth Avatar who will fix the fuckups made by Korra and her cult, with him bringing balance to the Spiritual and Living world

also if the new series happen, it will be on a Cold War and later World War 2 based conflict

>that bending style
I didn't notice that before. I'm currently rewatching ATLA after learning about all the effort put into the bending styles of each tribe and character. Maybe I'll have to watch TLoK too someday.

>Bolin self insert thread now turns into a Mako hate thread
Like poetry.

Any relationship beyond sex solely for the purpose of procreation is a social construct

>kid toph
Yes
>kid toph at the end of atla
Maybe
>adult toph
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I want Schopenhauer to leave.

ATLA sequel series when? It's not too late, r-right?

>LoK didn't take the comfy route

What a load of fuckwasted time.

>implying 18th century German philosophers can't enjoy cartoons

No matter what anyone says about LoK, that it was well-choreographed cannot be denied.

Asami's tits aren't that big

>GF Thief

Bolin never asked her out. He also didn’t swoop in and pick her up when Mako dumped her.

IMHO they should’ve shipped Mako with Lin. We need some /ss/.

Isnt he 17? Is it still /ss/?

Not /ss/.
It may be statutory rape, idk what the age of consent is in Republic City.

Sorry dude, I hate to say this but it's true, we've entered the era where heterosexuality is not only never the answer but quickly becoming seen as undesirable.
Especially in fiction.
These days we have lunatics that hate the male gaze and the idea of guys getting the girl because that's sexual objectification as well as making her into a prize.
Meanwhile people also love to look progressive and pushing homosexuals, especially leasbians do to the fact brainlets can't help but touch their pee pee when they're on screen, is
super easy.
Not to mention the growing number of brainlets obsessed with homosexuality, usually lesbians, the majority of people that make fan crap or their own things feature it these days.
At this point I'm shocked when I see strait characters.

T. Alex Jones

Oh yeah, almost forgot.
the fact you care who screws who in this shit series means you're a brainlet.
Korra is a shit character, from a shit series, the sooner we forget she existed the better.

So what are you doing in this thread?

If you've got an argument against it shoot.
I'm not some Sup Forumstard, I'm just saying realistically speaking it's not about story or character when it comes to most gay characters, it's about looking progressive along with giving you brainlets something to praise and masturbate to.
If you've got reason to believe otherwise share if you're capable.

korra was a mistake

I'm here to tell OP he's wrong, because he is, I don't need to love the show to do that you brainlet.

A quasi-Cold War scenario seems like the next logical step since all it takes to make a WMD is to run a small electrical current through a spirit vine (which are readily available to everyone).

Can you name good fics?
I want to read a good story about Bolin and his harem.

Stop samefagging.

Being a gay guy myself, I welcome this idea.

I'm another guy, dude.
I'm really interested in those fics.

Make your own fucking self inserting bitch.