Meme Tactics Thread

So now that we have successfully one our battle here in the states, it's time we move to a new theater.

The land of frog legs, baguettes, and sexy women. Pack your bags boy's we're going to France

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4158978/
newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/the-gop-has-a-feminine-face-finds-238867
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looking back at the original image where only Britain had a check mark and seeing it now with us right next to them--- you have no idea the feels I am experiencing right now.

help fix us aswell please im begging you

What about us?

We helped you in your meme war, burger. Now let's make Canada great again.

Praise Kek. We shall have our nominee in office in France

The focus should be the US still until Trump is actually in, liberals are trying to stop that.

One step at a time. Trump has already cucked Trudeau. We've need to wait until your elections to make any real progress.

Yes, we'll focus on that. But Europe needs to start uncucking themselves without us first.

How come conservative women are better looking?
(scientifically proven)

What are you new around here?

America is the battlespace.

You can include the Netherlands to that with Geert Wilders. We're a small country but we're disproportionately influential and have more than half the population of Canada.

He won. There's no path to a Clinton presidency that doesn't lead to a civil war (not even meme'ing here).

I literally can't stop crying right now.

I thought I could sleep knowing America had turned a new leaf and that we could reject all of the evils that infected our country. As kids I think most of us just took for granted that many of us didn't think that anything like this could happen that love and tolerance were just engrained into us in order to stop the cycle of hate. But I'm walking home from work and see a poor pregnant 13 year old girl just talking on her cell phone. And this is normal now because she knows she can't just get an abortion. The Trumpets made sure of that; the first thing they did was to storm the local Planned Parenthood and vandalize all the equipment and I heard the staff was so scared they just decided to close it down.

So that 13 year old girl I was talking about? Get ready to see more, you selfish assholes. Get ready to just walk past men in Trump hats raping women and doing nothing because you know the cops are just gonna wink at you and say Nice. Get ready to see black people beaten in broad daylight and innocent Muslims terrorized by our religious nutjobs. Get ready to have our schools teach our boys its okay to rape, and to teach our girls its okay to be objectified and even paid less on top of it. Get ready to be afraid of everyone you meet, because odds are half the people you see walking around want to rape or subjugate you.

Well, way to go you stupid ignorant pests. You won. Hope you feel good about yourselves.

We need to meme him harder

4 to go

>mfw trusting women

>turned a new leaf
A FUCKING LEAF

Austrian election when?

Call us fascists, but you can't call us misogynists.

We can achieve this.

Shouldn't France have Marine? Or is Marion the face

>3 female candidates
wow, Sup Forums is ironically progressive, someone inform the libs

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can
call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!!
thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old
(im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind
(im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its
SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random
ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make
alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*unironicaly
fuck me desu

watch and learn,leaf
when your turn comes we got your back

power be with you, french bro's in taking back your country

They're more feminine. Socially conservative politics values femininity.

It is indeed proven:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4158978/

newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/the-gop-has-a-feminine-face-finds-238867

Sup Forums has influence in English-speaking countries. What memes could we spread in Germany and France?

Where the fuck is Austria and Norbert Hofer? He's more important and nationalistic than the other three combined.

His election is December 4th, 2016. Mark your calendars Sup Forums.

Also, parts of Germany are so cucked that AfD won't be able to win enough seats in the 2017 Federal election to affect any change. A Hofer victory and future annexation of discontented parts of Germany (especially Bavaria) is probably more likely than AfD gaining a majority.

>women
???

I'm sorry leaf
You're too far gone
Your entire country is one big San Francisco

we dont have an anti-establishment party. we need one asap.

I seen another meme similar to my OP, I thought it had him in it, but I can't seem to find it.

makes sense, women and femininity go hand in hand. it's what makes a women a women. and i love it

How do we start helping our French bros? I'd make some memes but I can't speak the language

It's really not at all. No idea where this comes from. 99% of lefties in Canada are just blue collar PA type guys

Who is the Aus chick by the way?

Google Translate Ameribro

>mfw raping you

Who is the Australian?

pls be pasta

Not only do we have to work to uncuck Europe, but just because Trump is elected doesn't mean corruption and the establishment is dead in America. Globalism is still a threat, we have much work to do.

who the fuck is the blonde?

shes not ppaawwwlleeeennnnnnnn handson!

Yeah Canada>France

Fixed.

How's that president of yours doing Kim?
Still being controlled like a puppet by occult members?

>mfw all these fucking milf politicians

Kirralie Smith.

you're our liberal concentration camp now. Sorry, no uncucking, apply for a visa immediately.

FUCK ALA

UMM??? UM?? PLEASSSSSSSSSE EXPLAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE

*sniff* Thanks, burger.

What about Austria?

No, you must suffer