She's contemplating suicide guys

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.com/news/local-news/2016/08/05/jeb-bush-explains-why-he-was-walking-alone-in-boston-earlier-this-week
youtube.com/watch?v=CgK0ByxnF3M
barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/jeb-bush-responds-to-emails-in-45-seconds-says-charlie-strong-can-bring-back-texas-football/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I almost feel bad for her

>having your baby this close to her

I'm pretty sure she was burying somebody

CAUSE IM LOSING MY SIGHT
LOSING MY MIND

JUST

I wonder where the father of that child is.

Hillary looks almost exactly like my mom. I sometimes wonder if they were actually twins, and Hillary was the evil twin.

Has anyone seen Bill?

Check'd
AND
Kekd

Hillary in full nig=burying body

Hillary was actually buying the child. The photo was from a random hiker that bumped into them.

Bill took the Pic

The thought of someone so crooked and corrupt like Hillary doing something so innocent like walking a dog is so strange to me
I feel kinda sad for some reason, though Hillary should still go to prison, if not be killed

Yeah where is Huma at?

>Hillary looks almost exactly like my mom

My condolences.. Got any nudes?

That's fucking creepy.

reminds me of this:

boston.com/news/local-news/2016/08/05/jeb-bush-explains-why-he-was-walking-alone-in-boston-earlier-this-week

Confirmed for stumbling upon her minutes before a Druidic sacrifice to Moloch in the secluded forest.

Protip: It was gonna be the dog

She killed Podesta and denied us the trial to see that bastard executed for child rape.

WISH SOMEBODY WOULD TELL ME IM FINE

>I'm pretty sure she was burying somebody

user, no.

Hillary hates getting her hands dirty.

but who was phone???????????????

I hope she gets lice.

The media has zero skepticism about things which clearly don't pass the smell test. Look at those skinny legs compared to Killary's fatass cankles. How can she walk a dog alone in the woods yet she can't stand on a stage without something to lean on or walk up three steps without people on both sides to hold onto? That isn't Killary. It's either a body double, Photoshop, or a staged photo op.

dat ID tho

wew

jebs a qt

It would have been way funnier if Alex Jones ran into her by accident like this

>SHE SMELLS LIKE HELL. SHE'S A DEMON. PISS AND SHIT. FIEND. GOD DAMN MONSTER. UNHOLY. VICIOUS. STINKING TREASONOUS BITCH.

She's going to get murdered for spending all that money

>Hillary is doing regular human activities
>Sup Forums : REEEEEEEE she's suppose to be a evil cartoon caricature

Okay she's a criminal and all that, it's not a surprise she's human.

Bump!

it's nice to see her wearing a borderline normal smile and not that sociopathic attack smile deathmask she usually uses in front of the media

human after all
it's nice

She hasn't driven a car in 35 years. Do you really think she walks her own fucking dog? Get real. This is propaganda to make her seem human.

she looks fucking wasted, i bet she smelled like booze

Nope, not at all

did she save the co-ords of where she took that?

>she was the Long Island serial killer all along

Babies instinctively sense evil

Yeah user, the lady who can barely walk is off on a happy weekday stroll alone in the woods, without even a trail to be seen in the pic with a good looking Hispanic WOMAN and HER DAUGHTER wearing a Chilean style hat in the woods.

>S s...see America, she's normal, SHE SHE AND SHE ARE ALL NORMAL, THIS REALLY HAPPENED GUYS I PROMISE NO SERIOUSLY JUST BELIEVE IT.

More gender/race bait from the liberal shitrats already planning their next strike. The ride never ends Mr. Shekelstein.

Check'd
and
Kek'd

guys i think she is related to pizzagate

Yeah, because it's totally possible to just stroll up on such high profile individuals out in the middle of the woods...

This photo was so obviously staged. It's pathetic.

It's fucking weird as hell to see her in normal looking clothing

photogenic young mother and baby daughter walking alone in forest meet hilary and pose for 3 generations of women photograph (btw bill was there too definitely not snorting coke off some prostitute's tits but he was taking the photo so you cant see him)

wow what a scoop

soon to be inhumed

I WALK THIS LONELY ROAD

There is another picture where somebody (just some random dude) email Jeb Bush and Jeb replies INSTANTLY. The dude is like "Damn Jeb, you must get thousands of emails per day, how'd you find mine so quick?"

the ride never stops

>Jeb sitting in voting booth
>Doing a write in for himself
>Quietly humming hail to the chief while sobbing

I first reaction same as yours

That's the smile of someone who's accepted their fate, and ready to kill them self
>Implying this is a joke

Any one have this?

Jeb was too nice for the american election process

F

Wow.
I just googled for this and found out that Jeb replies to ALL emails.

>Check'd
>AND
>Kekd

youtube.com/watch?v=CgK0ByxnF3M
Drag The Waters Some More

I thought presidential candidates had a secret service detail?

>Unidentified man walks into polling place and begins to open fire
>The shooter was recorded as saying "THESE DAMN ILLEGALS CAN'T MAKE BETTER GUCC THEN ME"

Her head is photo shopped in... Why does no one see this?

yea.
probably the first hour of alone time they've had in years.
sad

Jeb is the one thing about this whole election that makes me a little depressed. He got slapped down so fucking hard and became a worldwide joke just because his family told him to get his ass out there and be president.

He was too good for this world and it was like watching someone kick the shit out of a cheerful puppy.

Looks like she came out and told Podesta to get some sleep

Maybe she was forced into running by her owners and now that she lost she is finally free

The tears after the result were actually tears of joy

barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/jeb-bush-responds-to-emails-in-45-seconds-says-charlie-strong-can-bring-back-texas-football/

I'm hoping at work.

the jeb feels are real right now

You can see the terror in her innocent little eyes.

Bless you user, you glorious bastard.

Staged and gay.

What the fuck is a dogwalker? Is Hillary not human?

Found it

We don't want Hillary to die, people.

The dead cannot suffer.

it's obviously a staged photo op suggested by her image committee, rehabilitating her image for the 2020 campaign

i'm not even joking

Jeb is adorable

>goodnight, jeb

Oops here's the first half

Makes me wonder if Podesta was the mastermind all along and the Clintons were just figureheads.

i am pretty good at spotting shoops and if this is shooped it is a good shoop.

Top kek, history always repeats itself.

>hillary ripping off trudeau

WOW

Sadly, this is probably true.
When the right lost to Obama a second time, they actually had a very accurate assessment of why.
(They didn't follow any of the recommendations though)
I severaly doubt the dems will ever understand how and why they lost this election.
They'll just whine about muhsoggyknees and racism for the next 4-8years.

It says 'daughters', so I;m guessing a second daughter.

Do you think they banged?

Yeb's adventures aren't creepy or confusing, he is just autistic

KEK confirmes

>Wandering into the woods to die

Thanks for everything, Sup Forums

she probably just wanted to go for a quiet walk. then this woman has to bug her.

This, we should let him have just one term, please guys. It'll mean so much to him

I see Tom Servo's Canada song is way more accurate than I thought.

>topless

no exactly ripping him off.

Hillary... this probably was planned.
She would use it just to help fan the flames.
If anything, Hillary becomes the left's Sarah Palin.

bet she already did and just returning to the grave to gloat over it.

GUYS LETS SEND HIM LOVE MAIL. LETS MAKE HIS DAY!

>Goodnight, Jeb
holy shit lol

Hillary has Kuru. Pass it on.

I want that.
Jeb was low energy and a bit shit, but he isn't deserving of have.

Probably. I'd fuck Trudeau.