You guys ready for season 2? I heard that it's only getting 16 episodes which kinda sucks, but it's better than nothing

You guys ready for season 2? I heard that it's only getting 16 episodes which kinda sucks, but it's better than nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0MjwNJ2ITzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's almost been one whole year since Hanazuki was first uploaded to Hasbro's Youtube page
Goodness, how time flies...

tiny
exquisite
feet

happy moon day

>The first of two January 2018 full moons falls on the evening of January 1, 2018, for most of the Western Hemisphere (January 2 for the Eastern Hemisphere). This full moon comes only 4.5 hours after the moon reaches lunar perigee – the moon’s closest point to Earth in its monthly orbit. Thus this full moon presents the closest – and thereby the largest and brightest – supermoon of 2018.

>Of the 13 full moons and 14 lunar perigees occurring in 2018, this is the closest alignment of full moon and lunar perigee for the year.

>This close coincidence of full moon and perigee in early January 2018 not only gives us the closest full moon of 2018 but also the closest lunar perigee of 2018

There are also a bunch of shorts being made.

You foot fags make me sick

do we know when it's coming back?

not soon enough

It's at least coming back this year.

Don't be mean to TEF, user. He tries his best.

Is S2 the finale season?

what is this?

It's getting a third and maybe a movie.

Show? Looks pretty visually appealing from that gif, liking the animation style.

show is hanazuki. its on youtube in several languages
gif is from a special animated short. the animation for the specila short was all done inhouse at titmouse. animation for the show was mostly done overseas i believe so the quality can vary but the first few eps look great

It any good?

it's pretty cute and colorful. nice music and backgrounds
first few eps are a good judge of quality

i still need to go buy the horse movie dvd so i can watch this

No you don't.
vk.com
/video-102155354_456239083

Youtube version
youtube.com/watch?v=0MjwNJ2ITzE

My body is ready for the new episodes

i wish the whole series looked like this

Don't forget the lunar eclipse coming up.