Thunderf00t gets butthurt about the epic Trump victory

youtube.com/watch?v=SVBd0sKJQz8

Looks like Thundercuck is salty because MUH SCIENCE.

Fucking faggots like Phil Mason. You would rather live in a fucking dictatorship ruled by fucking morons who think there are more than 2 genders and a woman who has fucking neurological problems.

All because MUH GMOS, MUH VACCINES, MUH ATHEISM, and MUH CLIMATE CHANGE.

I am not even anti-science, I just don't get why scientists are fucking cucks. Even Richard Dawkins is a cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk
youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/09/why-catholics-crucified-clinton.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I noticed that too, OP.

A lot of conventionally/academically intelligent people seem to live within their own bubble that is completely insulated from reality.

The fact that they have an autistic obsession with science completely independent of every other circumstance and/or variable is beyond me.

You could compel Mason to live in fucking Oceania as long as you promise a lot of government research grants.

The fact that he delineates Science from things like Classical Liberalism absolutely defy me. Most of the same renaissance Scientists that he's always virtue signaling over were themselves major parts of the liberal revolution.

Science and classical liberalism are pillars of the same value system.

>science nerd
>neck is as thick as a football player's

Fucking how?

thunderf00t hand waving rapes away because people are afraid of wasps, and cougars, but women are larger than wasps, and so if they didn't want to be raped, they could scare the attacker away is fine.. but don't dare stump the trump.

Not being American makes you manly

Why is his neck so fucking big? What ancestry causes that?

It goes with being British I suppose.

Not all British people are cucked beyond belief.

>be Atheist
>le to intelligent to have children
>get out bred by Muslims

Thunderf00t and Sam Harris confirm for autism.

Do people realize The Left also denies science by denying biological racial and gender variance?

Also: is global warming really settled science? Progressives like stereotyping AGW skeptics are religious imbeciles but some PhD academics (like Nick Land) doubt if global warming is as simple as The Left claims.

>Thundercuck Mcpubes-onmyface

the only two points you could argue trump is anti-science on is global warming and vaccines and honestly the president doesn't have much power to do anything about that

he needs to calm his tits, trump is not that much of a downgrade from hillary

fucking pissbaby

Trump is more concerned about the overuse of vaccines than anything else.

But sure it's anti-science if you want to call it that.

Shit, OP. You seem pretty stupid. All his legitimate criticism on your crush are just memes to you.

>Thunderfoot criticizing youtubers
>A man who did nothing but debunk Sarkeesian and feminist tumblr retardation for years

yeah, saw that one earlier. Think it's funny how he cries about all the "feels" videos yet, here he is.

>pic related

Hard to believe that 8 hours has gone by without someone else commenting on his channel.

I imagine I'm not wrong then

I dont know if all meme scientists would agree

youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk

the "too many vaccine" thing is just as anti science as being totally anti vaccine

It's not that big.

never seen this guy before, but i have respect for him because of his science shit. I like when he said "if youre going to debunk something, people will get pissed". Its true, just like when i debunked the holocaust for people.

It is settled science because if you talk about it in any way other than saying "it's settled science" you are committing hate crime.

Bacteria can always be quarantined. He knows nothing about the medical side of what he is talking about. VRE and MRSA wont cause any epidemics.

thundercuck makes a few cool videos in his area of expertise, but he is really uninformed and everything else

Nah.

I just can't fathom how he wanted to live in a left wing fascist "utopia" because the candidate doesn't suck the dick of the somehow smart yet retarded science community.

That's top comments, change it to newest.

People have commented in the last four hours.

Is he concerned with the overuse of anti biotics and opioids? And what defines 'overusing' vaccines?

The fuck are all these autists crying about "MUH SCIENCE!" for?

What the fuck has any government institution done for science as of late anyways? It's the private sector that's driving scientific progress now.

It's more about overloading the body with too many unnecessary (as in diseases that aren't an extreme threat) vaccines in a short period of time.

People seriously think Mercury can't damage the brain. I am being serious, they think the body just flushes it all out.

Not everyone who is affected by vaccines (it doesn't only cause autism) has obvious signs of it. So it's impossible to tell how it's affecting modern humans nowadays.

Trump said himself that he is for Vaccines despite what he said. So yeah. Besides these Scientists love to have brain damaged retards running around so they can preach their liberal propaganda to the masses.

Okay, sorry. That's pretty cool headed.

But what makes you say the science community is 'yet retarded'? Or what you mean by Left wing fascist utopia?

The guy is a retard. Most people who are autistic about "muh science" without actually being scientists are.

Even actual recognised scientists are often retards in areas other than science.

Educated people won't like Trump, because they're smart. Only you fucking retards think he's some sort of awesome saviour.

Remind me how trannies wanting to be recognised as females is the same or as dangerous as denying global climate change?

>retardation

Felling related

Science is by far more progressed by publicly funded universities. The private sector literally pales in comparison in producing scientific breakthroughs.

Overusing as in injecting 17 vaccines (with only maybe a quarter being necessary) and having the baby's body possibly react badly to all the shit in them.

The problem is calling this out gets you labelled as anti-vax, when you are just showing scepticism about an aspect of the vaccine industry.

The common mentality that grows within the sciences is: "Old = Bad" and by extension: "Traditional = Bad"

Retarded as in they can't figure out why people do what they do in regards to Brexit and Trump.

Left Wing Fascist Utopia, they will gladly elect someone who will ban everything that's offensive, as long as they get funding for science.

>you are just showing scepticism

the problem is that the 17 vaccine thing has been debunked, it's totally safe, so for you to be "skeptical" about a settled issue is anti science

>is global warming really settled science? Progressives like stereotyping AGW skeptics are religious imbeciles but some PhD academics (like Nick Land) doubt if global warming is as simple as The Left claims.

It isn't as simple as people who aren't scientists make it out to be. It is fairly well understood that the earth is rapidly warming, and it is almost unanimously accepted that human activity is contributing heavily to and speeding up this process.

There are literally almost no credible climate scientists or physicists who disagree on that point. Where it gets hazy is on the disagreements on how soon climate change will occur, how it will occur, if it can be prevented, and to what degree it will occur and what the effects will exactly be.

Talking of simplifying things. Race and biological are subjective categorisations of natural patterns and phenomena. They are open to interpretation or reclassification. It IS more complex than simply saying "there are races" and there are "two sexes"

Animals and nature are more complex than that.

You right wingers are just as bad as the left wingers you whinge about, every single time.

Sure, whatever the pharmaceutical industry says.

And Clinton doesn't ever lie, the MSM said it.

>Even Richard Dawkins is a cuck.

Not a cuck.

Atheists are cancer

>reality is determined by consensus

Did you just accuse thunderfoot of being soft on social justice warriors?

Do you not know anything about him?

Even Totalbiscuit had a fucking meltdown, and was taking it out on his wife.

guys a jew, at least in spirit

>muh grants

hillary probably bribed him

Wanting Hillary for President renders his twitter gibberish null and void.

The good Dawkins disappeared years ago.

tbqh he's not even a cuck but he is really all about his work. grants and shit was the reason why he was so damn bitter over brexit and this too, probably.

>You would rather live in a fucking dictatorship ruled by fucking morons who think there are more than 2 genders and a woman who has fucking neurological problems.

I voted Drumpf and I still just gotta say Nigger What

thunderfoot makes most of his money off youtube, academia is his secondary job he does for fun

It's weird that someone who hates SJWs wanted Hillary for President because MUH SCIENCE.

I am aware of his Anita and Anti-SJW videos. Cuckoloid.

Isn't Trump appointing a climate change denier to the EPA or something?

And you find it strange that scientists would be opposed to him?

When a society actively encourages, or even acts indifferently to those who deny reality and embrace delusions for their own happiness, more and more people will employ doublethink in more and more aspects of their life. When anyone confronts them on this, or if such people face evidence contrary to their delusions, they will act violently in response to this cognitive dissonance.

Making delusions socially permissible in one instance sets a precedent where people apply doublethink in any instance when it suits them. Reminds me of pic related, or BNW. Also, relativism isn't valid. Whether or not it is, or isn't as bad as denying global climate change doesn't change the fact that it IS bad. Biological sex is a reality you need to deal with, you cross dressing fruit cake faggot.

I was talking about SJWs and Hillary's Parkinsons.

>Biological sex is a reality you need to deal with

You're an anti-scientific mouth breather. The conversation around sex is toxic, but it doesn't change the fact that biological sex has a variety of permutations and variables and the scientific discourse isn't settled on matters such as female vs male brains, spectrum vs binary hormonal categorisation, hermaphrodites and the biologically intersex, not to mention homosexuality vs heterosexuality.

Simplifying reality to meet your own personal political agenda is as bad as clueless lefties spouting overly simplistic climate change platitudes that they have no idea about.

Yeah, atheists are cucks bowing to the Christ Thundercock.
youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE
Either way, we Christians love you to death.

>Scientific consensus is worthless or only worth as much as ignorant conjecture by non-experts.

The science is pretty well understood. It's actually fairly simple. The greenhouse gas effect is easily observable. It isn't some far out theoretical model.

Assuming that you're not just an Aussie shitposter and know what's going on, why has the reduction of CO2 emissions become the defining issue in regards to halting global warming? What seems to make people skeptical of global warming is that environmentalists, scientists, and liberals want to use it as an excuse to remake the entire economy in the Western World.

Instead of restructuring the economy and crippling industry, it would seem like there are viable alternatives. Methane is a more potent greenhouse gas than CO2, so why not reduce methane emissions by encouraging people to eat more alternatives to beef like pork, chicken, or kangaroo? Why can't governments plant more trees in order to absorb CO2 from the atmosphere? Why not put more research funding into carbon scrubbing technology?

It seems like there are alternatives, but the debate over climate rarely seems to consider these options.

Every job changes your perspective. The elite simply want their elitist candidate like hillary. I work in the arts (which is mostly funded by elite/government). They are almost all hillary supporters. Exceptions are writers.

he has female shoulders and a small head, his neck isn't that thick

neither are you fucking fruitcake

the government is incompetent and can't combat climate change in any capacity

Well said.

is that why vaccines are more spread out in civilized parts of the world?

Words cannot describe how much I hate this insufferable flea-bitten cunt

you're just shitposting, right?

>Atheism
>>>"""Redpilled"""

>catholics

All the papist cucks that post on pol daily about how protestants are the cucks need to look at these numbers and reflect upon themselves

Clinate change is a settled science, whether or not we are the cause of it remains unproven.

Facts:
-all humans with XY chromosomes are men
-all humans with XX chromosomes are women
-anyone with other chromosomes, e.g. XXY are part of a genetically defective minority
-each sex has distinct physiology and psychology as a result of their GENETICS.
-thinking you're a woman when you have XY chromosomes and are born with a dick, doesn't make you a woman
-having similar brain patterns to a woman doesn't make them a woman, it makes them a mentally ill man, just as a schizophrenic that has distinctly different brain patterns, who believes hes napoleon bonaparte, isn't actually napoleon bonaparte

That is SCIENTIFIC FACT. Stop denying reality because your feelings disagree with it, your feelings DO NOT MAKE YOU OBJECTIVELY CORRECT. No amount of mental gymnastics or doublethink will, this is not a simplification of reality, it is OBJECTIVE FACT. Deal. With. It. Believe what you want but don't expect people to play into your deluded, psychotic make-believe.

That guy's really great when it comes to Science! But as soon as he touches a political topic you know he's babbling shit.

He knows his science, and he's an expert in that. Political processes seem to be an arcane world for him and he tries to overcome that by trying to talk from authority. He's just a guy who doesn't understand what's going on and is afraid because of it!

He's a prime example of why highly specialized scientists should concentrate on their field and not try to talk about things they don't understand.

is this what happens when an unstoppable shitposter meets an immovable shitposter?

Tf is a progressivist. He is ultimately delusional. Peobably intentional, considering the fact that he lives from patreon w/o making any videos of worth for its community. I mean if you do not pander to you subs, you wont have moniez - that is how jewtube works. And he attacks sjws and major progressivists constantly.

>First Brexit and now this
ahahahaha

fyi science is wrong 2/3 of the times

that soft cunt fruit cake faggot got nothing on me m80 id make him eat his own shriveled mutilated cock if i didnt think he'd enjoy it

He is/was probably a metalhead. Headbanging widens your neck, that's what happened to me.

>why scientists are fucking cucks.
Because only the state would fund science.

Science provides only VEEEEERY long term benefits so no business will ever fund it.

is he a kike?

i can't taste any salt in this video. he just tell what he think, to be honest, if you disagree with anything in this video, you probably need to read up on some shit.

not every thing you disagree with is wrong you know. science don't care what you think

The stupid faggot doesn't realize that he's supporting the very candidate who would only reinforce the ideology that he's dedicated the last three or fours years to fighting on his youtube channel.

poor dudes had a rough year

wrong about brexit and trump

its just taking its tool

>-each sex has distinct physiology and psychology as a result of their GENETICS.

Right. Thanks for that obviousness. But again, this is overly simplistic and anti-scientific. You have to make a subjective categorization to arrive at your conclusion. There are infinite variations in brains and to a lesser extent, bodies. You have to make a categorization at some stage.

>That is SCIENTIFIC FACT. Stop denying reality because your feelings disagree with it, your feelings DO NOT MAKE YOU OBJECTIVELY CORRECT. No amount of mental gymnastics or doublethink will, this is not a simplification of reality, it is OBJECTIVE FACT. Deal. With. It. Believe what you want but don't expect people to play into your deluded, psychotic make-believe.

You say this with extremely emotive language and an apparent political position which you seem to take for granted. This isn't how science works. You don't just assert things as true and so they are.

I don't have any investment in presenting a certain kind of model of sex, and I don't really care either way, but your reasoning is limited and flawed, and it ignores the realities of scientific inquiry.

Now if only the frogs elect Le Pen next year. The anal pain trifecta will be complete.

disagree is not the same thing as being salty.

Go fuck yourself cuck.

You have Male or Female.

Asexuality doesn't count.

>Race and biological are subjective categorisations of natural patterns and phenomena. They are open to interpretation or reclassification. It IS more complex than simply saying "there are races" and there are "two sexes"
And this is where you lost all credibility.

Those numbers are actually great for Catholics considering they voted Dem the last two times

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/09/why-catholics-crucified-clinton.html

Yeah, letting the west get flooded by mudshits and other assorted 3rd world trash is GREAT for science. What a fucking myopic little toad.