Daily reminder Based Mouse is going to spare us any more of these shitty movies

Daily reminder Based Mouse is going to spare us any more of these shitty movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/deadpool-will-stay-r-rated-fox-disney-merger-1067651
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Rachel_Summers_(Earth-811)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey! First Class was decent.

Shame the Brotherhood of evil mutants get so spread out
X1 best Toad
X2 best mystique
X3 Pyro finally joins
The wolverine Blob
Days of Future past Quicksilver I'm sure I'm forgetting some

Fuck you mousefag

Decent doesn't mean good.

I'll gladly gamble on Disney. Even if they suck, at least we had a chance.

Logan was good, Deadpool was good. No way Disney will continue R-rated comic movies, however.

>Disney is ready and willing to get into the R-rated movie business – if the branding is right.

In a call with media following Disney's acquisition of 21st Century Fox, Iger addressed the future of Deadpool, Ryan Reynolds' raunchy and lucrative R-rated Marvel franchise at Fox.

"It [Deadpool] clearly has been and will be Marvel branded. But we think there might be an opportunity for a Marvel-R brand for something like Deadpool," said Iger. "As long as we let the audiences know what's coming, we think we can manage that fine."

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/deadpool-will-stay-r-rated-fox-disney-merger-1067651

People don't understand that Disney's family-friendly image ONLY applies to Disney branded things. Disney has released loads of raunchy movies under other brands.

Question about DOFP. How can Kitty's powers send people's minds back in time?

You got to admit, progression was shit in the FOX-Men. Felt like nothing really got going and little changed for the most part, except of course for DOFP

and a friendly reminder that deadpool and logan either wouldn't have happened or would've been PG13.

true but unless the keep xmen in it's own universe i doubt any MCU movies are gonna be R

5/8 good movies. Not bad

Also Logan and Deadpool

In the "Days of Future Past" storyline from the comics, Kitty was sent back in time by Rachel Summers to avert the Sentinel future. In the film adaptation, however, she assumes Rachel's role as the one who facilitates the time travel by sending Wolverine back to the past.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Rachel_Summers_(Earth-811)

>Thinks XMen Movies are bad
>Thinks MCU is perfect

Great another thread created by a gay MCU chode choker.

Go back to youtube & Reddit.

So exactly like the comic series of x-men?

She "phase their mind trough time" instead of space.

In reality they just give her Rachel Summer's role since Wolverine took her's.

The X Men movies as a whole have a more bad than good ratio. For example, X-Men 1 has not aged well, despite what you remember
Pretty much. Apocalypse might have been shit, but it was accurate

Reminder to all the MCUfaggots.

Most MCU movie will not age well 17 years from now.

Its not companywar bullshit, and you can shove that tomatometer up your ass
Very true

>tonight at 11
>people have shit opinions

>and a friendly reminder that deadpool and logan either wouldn't have happened or would've been PG13.
Your right, Disney would have never shit the entire X-Men movie franchise by focusing so heavily on Wolverbub or Mystique that a "goodbye Wolverine" movie would have been necessary.

Imagine an X-Men movieverse where 7-10 heroes are allowed to breathe and develop.

>Most MCU movie will not age well 17 years from now
Now I'm using metrics using my psychic powers and unmeasurable criteria!
Pathetic, really.

where's the movie? WHERE is the news?

When they met with Sony, it was like "yeah he will be in Civil War and then a Spider-Man movie and then Avengers"

Then they buy Fox and have not said ANYTHING

I mean, what are they doing??

Triggered MCU faggots at 3:00.

It’s some seriously contrarian bullshit to say that the x-men film series is and always has been bad. It has its stinkers, like X3 and Apocalypse, but saying the good ones hasn’t aged well? Fuck off dude, when was the last time you watched the phase 1 MCU? Not that great in retrospect. And that’s fine, they’re entertaining popcorn flicks indicative of the time they were made- just like the X-men movies. For every X2, there’s an X3; for every iron man, there’s a Thor 2. The x films have been going for nearly two decades now, and the general audience still turns out for them. On the whole, it’s more ups than downs.

Preparing to release the highest grossing capekino of all time this Spring.
Outgrossing JUSTice League with BLACK PANTHER will just be the appetizer.

There's no need to plug the X-Men with Fox putting out stuff in 2018, and they haven't officially been wed yet.

Nope, just common sense and good taste. Most MCU are average or worse.

I But X2 and The Wolverine aren't shitty.

Honestly it’s probably going to take some time to figure out how to integrate an entire different universe of material into what they’ve already established. With Spidey, it’s just one dude and his rogues gallery- they rewrote him entirely to fit the MCU format. I didn’t care for it, but it seems like most did.

The X-men is a massive cast, and beyond that there’s also the Fantastic Four and all the cosmic elements they bring to the table. They’ll probably need an entire ‘phase’ of movies just to introduce these massive swaths of concepts and characters into the canon.

I just hope they don’t down play their importance for the sake of jerking off already proven characters (like they did for Spidey with Iron Man) and give them the lime light they deserve.

Well, Jean, I don't have psychic powers like you, but I'm going to wager a guess. Maybe its because they're hard pressed to start advertising Infinity War since they spent so much gosh darn money on the poor thing, and maybe because FOX still has to crank out New Mutants and Dark Phoenix. So lets pretend for a minute that Disney isnt a magical label of guaranteed freshness that we need to feel all good and warm inside before paying for a movie.
You know I want to disagree with you, but Im just so disappointed in the baiting that I just want you to try harder
It may be my difference in opinion, which mom and dad keep trying to tell us is okay to have in today's society, but no, you're wrong there sport, they have higher highs, but their lows are more frequent. Last time I checked it was called X Men, and not Logan and the pussy parade of cameos featuring Magneto and Mystique.

I certainly don't hate all the X-Men movies, many of them were pretty enjoyable.
What I do hate:
-Introducing a sizeable team and everyone reduced to reacting to Wolverine
-Doing this over and over
-Xavier tries to win over Magneto pt VIII
-Mystique being the 2nd most focused character
-Every villain who isn't McKellan is garbage (especially the Juggernaut)

Days of future Past,Logan and Deadpool were better than anything MCU gave us disbitch

I have no idea what they were thinking with The Juggernaut. They knew they couldn't use his actual origin so why bother having him in the first place?

That's certainly an opinion you can have.

This. Plus they all have superior writing and things called emotion and psychology.

They could have totally used his actual origin, but that would have required building story elements that weren't revolving around Magneto.
It's just as bad as fucking Luthor being in 7 of 8 Superman films. Worse really, because Luthor wasn't the main threat in some of them.

>They could have totally used his actual origin
Could they though? Did Fox have the rights to use the magic stuff?

Deadpool was Ant-Man with blood and toilet humor.
Logan had some great emotional moments between Stewart and Jacked Man, inserted into a plodding borefest that has Wolverine regaining consciousness like 17 times.

>Deadpool was Ant-Man with blood and toilet humor.
Also ten times better

>last time i checked it was called X-men
I’ll be real with you here; I’ve never given the faintest fuck about the X-men beyond the film series. I didn’t watch the cartoon growing up, and I wasn’t into their comics. It is a shame that they only ever really gave Huge Jackedman the time to shine, but that’s the kind of problem you have when you start off doing a team movie instead of building up characters and then putting them together. I don’t blame Fox for capitalizing on what was blatantly the most popular aspect of the movies, but I would have liked to see those proposed solo pics for Gambit, and the others they talked about, get off the ground. It’s all in the past now but I’m not over here trying to say these movies are flawless, by any stretch, but I have never been on board with the wolverine hate brigade.

That said I’ve probably invalidated my own opinion in your eyes by saying I don’t care about the series outside of the films so here we have reached an impass.

I don't know about Cytorrak, but if they did he'd hardly need to be named. Cytorrak didn't actually appear in X-Men books for ages.

Still superior to the MCU.

> but that’s the kind of problem you have when you start off doing a team movie instead of building up characters and then putting them together
This wasn't a problem for the actual comics though.

I suppose that varies depending on your love of toilet humor.
I personally enjoyed Deadpool. But not 10x as much as Ant-Man.

I believe if you just focused on 5, just 5 X Men, it would be fine. Singer's problem was he didnt know how to juggle characters. Often it felt like FOX was obligated to cram 12 cameo characters in the background to fool you into thinking it wasn't about Logan and Erik.

Comics aren’t constrained to a 2 Hour time limit and come out a little more frequently than films, you may have noticed. The confines of a medium dominated by the written word gives you more space to give different personalities breathe without feeling
Cluttered or aimless. Apples and oranges, my man.

Awww, it's almost like you are contributing to the thread. Keep trying, little guy.

*room to breathe

Forgive me, I’m posting from my phone at work.

Justice League had only three new heroes in it look how well that turned out.

oops you forgot to put X3 or wolverine origins hehehe

I know it's probably a longshot, but I'd love to see a couple or three X-Men films from Disney focused on the classic 5, before we go down the Uncanny valley once again.

I don't remember much of Ant-Man to be honest. I watched it once and really don't feel compelled to watch it again.

Most of those were good though

Yeah, and Guardians had how many again? Not everyone needs a goddamn solo movie to make a coherent plot. JL was a victim of too many cooks and a goddamn madman's foundation. Its called a tight script, did Reservoir Dogs need a Mr Brown solo? No

That had nothing to do with "how JUSTice League turned out" and we both know it.

Snyder struck the wrong note with the very FIRST character, and kept piling on bad characters til it imploded.

>69%
You're proud of that?

The O5 suck ass and you know it. Fuck Angel, and fuck Iceman. Jean is a on again off again dead horse that needs to go away too. Throw Gambit and Rogue in there, see how they pan out

Still entertaining.

You proud of IM2&3 & Thor 1&2?

Gambit and Rogue's "want ya but I can't touch ya" bullshit is worse. Just add Storm and problem solved.

I didn't make any of those movies nor do I have any emotional investment in them. They are all entertaining though, on a level Origins or The Last Stand can never hope to be.

Well it is annoying, but nowhere near the level of Jean love triangle and Phoenix nonsense that we've already sat through more times than I care to count. At least here we would get an actual Gambit appearance that mattered, and a Rogue that didnt suck ass now that Carol is fair game

cant wait for more quips, and tv show level cinematography

>more quips
What did you expect, yellow spandex?

>The O5 suck ass and you know it.
They've made 1.5 billion dollars on a movie with less.
Or do we pretend that pre-MCU Tony Stark was this brilliantly compelling character?
The fucking Hulk has one (great) line in Avengers

It's not like Marvel Studios is going to feel obligated to adhering to 60's characterizations.

pls ban disney fags

>Its not companywar bullshit
Read the OP retard
>Daily reminder Based Mouse is going to spare us any more of these shitty movies.

I can always tell when I'm talking to a Jim Lee babby. Gambit is far shittier than any of the O5.

That's not a war son.
It's a settled thing.

>FOX actually seems to be starting to make better capemovies than any other company out there

>mouse immediatly buys them

Man why does everything I love die?

The only settled thing is that Legion is better than everything on Marvel nettflix and that Logan was better than anything on MCU

Drop Gambit, there's like 10 characters before him that needs a proper adaptation.
Make Rogue a Captain marvel villain first, then throw her to the x-men

You liked Apocalypse a whole lut, huh?

Well maybe its because I don't want to see a movie featuring a Victoria Secret runway model only liked for getting a heavy metal makeover and walking snowcone we've seen already pussyfoot around with Rogue and the Marvel bicycle known as Kitty who is now a boring gay guy. But go on and be like this guy and pretend people gave a flying fuck about either Bobby or Birdman

Name them. Fact is The Mouse wants fresh names and he's a casual favorite with plenty of miles left on him. I get it, Cajun thief never went anywhere, I just call it like I see it. And Rogue a villain? They wouldn't do that in a million years

Because Disney scripts are cheap easy to make and sell thanks to massive adversiment

Gambit sucks and ruined Rogue in the 90s. Hope they never use him

It was better than Dark World

MARVEL BTFO
DISNEY BTFO
OH YEAH BRO
THIS MOVIE WAS BETTER THAN THOR 2 NIGGA
AWW YEAH
CAN'T TOUCH THIS

>and sell thanks to massive adversiment
This delusion.
As if Sony, Fox and WB haven't lavished advert money on their big hero pics.

And Logan was better than Winter Soldier

No, not really. It could've been, but then they introduced the Evil Wolverine Clone and it kind of sizzled off.

>the movies i like are better than the movies you like

bitches, the lot of you.

It was easily better than Winter Soldier and the "muh best friend was brainwashed" hell even fucking HL:full life consequences made a video with this shit.

>MCU movie being better than Logan
Mouseshill please...

> hell even fucking HL:full life consequences made a video with this shit.
I have no idea what you're talking about, are you advertising your own Youtube channel or something?

>Name them.
Cyclops, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Psylocke, Emma Frost, Kitty. Even Angel and Iceman deserve a place before Gambit.

>And Rogue a villain? They wouldn't do that in a million years
Why not?

Your brand loyalty is impressive but at the end of the day it will avail you nothing. If it makes you feel better I liked both of Burton's Batman movies more than Logan, too.

that’s a better series than the MCU

>Why not?
Because she's a girl and SJW Disney never has female villains. Ever.

fox > mcu

You can say that if you want.

>no u

I admire your admiration for Nightcrawler, god knows I've smiled at every BAMF the little bastard has shat out, but the sad fact remains he's kind of been done and no one seems to do anything with him except be a bus. Agree with you on Emma there, ditch Jean and put that diamond on the team I say. Colossus looks like he's staying on team Deadpool, a franchise guaranteed to be adrift between continuity so looks like he's out, and I can't for the life of me get your fondness for Angel and Iceman but to each their own. Psylocke is probably a no go considering Oliva Munn sucked every dick in Hollywood to take that role and by god she's gonna hang on to that role with both cum covered fists. But at the end of the day, it isnt about what you or I want, its what The Mouse wants. And safe bet Disney wants something new to pull away from the FOX-Men. Except for Wolverine, we're stuck with that short bastard, so expect a new casting announcement in the future

would rather watch all these over mcu quipfest

It really lost me at the Farm. Holy shit where was that supposed to go? A half hour just to give Xavier a cozy bed to die in? Or to just show that non-mutants aren't assholes?

Beyond that it's just terribly paced in general.
Winter Soldier > Logan easily.

Patrick and Jackman were awesome tho.

>SJW Disney never has female villains. Ever.
Being this contrarian brainlet. You guys are more hilarious than the TDK hate squad.

>It really lost me at the Farm. Holy shit where was that supposed to go? A half hour just to give Xavier a cozy bed to die in? Or to just show that non-mutants aren't assholes?
It's directly lifted from the old western that Xavier and X-23 watched earlier on. You're just too stupid to get how smart that is.
GAWD, I finally understand how Snyderchads feel when engaging with Mauscucks, you people really are retards who can't understand even basic intertextuality.

>Because she's a girl and SJW Disney never has female villains. Ever.
Disney has notorious female villains and not just MCU ones. Wtf are you talking about