So Republicans have control of the House, the Senate, the White House and the Supreme Court for the next 2 years...

So Republicans have control of the House, the Senate, the White House and the Supreme Court for the next 2 years, what do they plan to do in that time? What are the priorities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WYbFiuqGgRU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit tier mango and meme girl.

Concealed carry reciprocity I hope. I live in New Jersey and we still don't have any legal carry for average Joe, I need Trump to bully my state.

Immigration. and the economy.

Fascism

Draining the swamp.

End Net Neutrality.

Good fucking job, Sup Forums, once aggin you created your worst enemy.

Pushing meme policies that do nothing except make themselves look better to cuckservative voters.

Change election laws at a federal level to make polling stations located by square mile regardless of population density. That way they'll never be voted out of office.

They'll probably get that wall built and ban abortion/improve our economy, we won't bomb ISIS though, as much as I fucking want to see a dead baby sandnigger getting nuked.

Israel.

Why the fuck didn't that lazy bastard Obama do his job and fill the Supreme Court vacancy?

Whatever they do, it will not be enough.

Taxes should be eliminated, and all entitlement programs eliminated, and the military budget should be cut by at least 75%. But that's not going to happen!

Small world jersey bro. I registered republican to vote for Trump for that reason.

*in the primary

Stopping welfare fraud I hope. I know many people that are on welfare but make more money than what you need to qualify.

You're a shit tier mango and meme girl.

Make Anime Real

Checked

I want to fuck that frog.

This confirms it.

remove gun control

They're going to transfer even more wealth from the middle class to the top and wreck the internet. Trump doesn't worry me, the parade of retards coming in the door behind him does.

Fucking up.

unfortunately they are going to be dealing with 4 years libs throwing their poopy diapers everywhere. nothing will get accomplished and Trump will be blamed.

we will need to adopt their tactics for 2020 when Hillary 2 wins.

This.
youtu.be/WYbFiuqGgRU

Quads confirm

They're going to make america great again, you ignorant faggot.

>Implying a Congress that's 45% libshit 50% Republican establishment cucks and 5% people that actually care about the country can MAGA
I wish I could share your hope.

Probably very little, cucks control Congress and they'll block Trump from making America great again.

I want to fuck that frog.

Nothing much, just like democrats did.

They'll repeal obamacare, people will realize not having obamacare is actually pretty shitty, we'll get 4 years of sabre-rattling and the Democrats will pull the same obstruction repubs did 08-16.

Then we'll switch.

I really hope you're bait but this week has me questioning.

>Democrats care about net neutrality
>When almost every attack on it happened under their watch
Okay.

>When you're stuck in NYC and have to deal with shit like waiting potentially up to years, and having to comply with a gun registry with the cops just to own a gun
>And the gun has to fit into extremely narrow and retarded regulations

God I wish anyone cared enough to actually fight this with any sincerity, but honestly it's just easier to move out of this state. NYC is the prime example of nanny state bullshit. Fuck, we'll probably even be one of the last to adopt recreational weed.

But they will control all branches of government. Likely for a full 4 years. If they get nothing done then they better not try and blame anyone but themselves.

Be retarded Christcucks who cockblock Trump from doing anything cool.

Net Neutrality is stupid if you actually learn about it.

Some websites don't need as much bandwidth as others. Carriers wouldn't risk their profits by completely shutting down access to websites.

There's a Molymeme video on it, I think.

It isn't easy for any government to accomplish major changes with half it's population behaving like violent children who didn't get their allowance.

I don't know where you live but democrats are going fucking feral in MN.

>Implying democrats EVER show up for midterms.

We'll have the majority through.. at least his first term.

hillary is super old, no way she runs again. bernie too, but hes dumb enough he might actually run

we better get at least 8 years of trump, dems got 8 years of hussien, its only fair

oh god remember the 2010 midterm? it was a bloodbath, dems lost 63 house seats, 6 senate seats, and 6 governorships

Much easier when you control all branches of government. They have a mandate, the people have spoken and they expect their representatives to do the work that they were elected to do. That there will be protests is really a shitty excuse for not doing their duty and you shouldn't enable them to sit on their hands like cucks just because of libtantrums.

GULAG IN ALASKA

To do more of the same, cuck and be nice to not anger the lefties. Trump will try to do something but ultimately he will just be mostly all talk.

USA has nonwhite and jew cancer, its terminal.

it sends a message. stop fucking with whitie, we vote.

he might deport the 11 million illegals before they have a chance to make more babies. that would be a good first step

Don't forget majority governors as well.

MAGA

They plan to break the Republicunt party first, just like Senile Webster Tarpledy wanted, except he's become too senile to understand what's going on, and can't even recite the intricacies of politics in Florence at the drop of a hat for 30 minutes.

So we take it from the other side, considering the vapid sinkhole.