Post cringe things your kikebook friends have posted after the elections. The person is my fucking aunt. I'm so ashamed

post cringe things your kikebook friends have posted after the elections. The person is my fucking aunt. I'm so ashamed

Unfrinsed 6 liberals night of the election for their bullshit.

Look at these cunts, one who is my mom's old friend and the other who is my (probably now former) BFFs mom.

You're right, that is embarrassing. Kids should be bussed in so they don't grow up in autistic bubbles.

Here's mine.

cont

The ride never ends.

Pedant friend of mine who has never ever seen niggers in action.

Gold star families, does he mean jews?

>this paper was on my neighbor's door
>as you can see, there is no tear on it from where the adhesive tape was attached

Why the fuck do they write these things and pretend to be oppressed? Just for attention and pity points?

Will this be the biggest redpill of our time? Will people finally see these libshit crybabies for what they really are?

I'm a leaf, travelling in bean land, and Ibsincerenly feel the cringe for ya in this exchange brah. I've had to stay off of facebook since a few hours after his win, I just find myself losing complete respect for so many friends and family. Truly brainwashed idiots with no sense of reality.

Messed up a few emails? That dumb cunt bitch. I hope she gets raped by a CIA nigger then suffocated and thrown in the middle of the street.

You need to drop that cuck of a BF and find a real man with a good family.

That bitch is only going to make your life miserable.

Sister's friend posted this. NOT SATIRE

Literal lib tears crying to mama for not getting his participation trophy. Want to know something funny though? He was the biggest republican in high school. I think he likes losing.

for those who don't know, haole means foreigner although it is usually (and incorrectly) seen as interchangeable with white person

t. white person born and raised in hawaii

No, you tard. A Gold Star Family is a couple whose child died while fighting in the military.

Only reason I'm spoonfeeding you is because my neighbor lost her son and you triggered me.

drop that cuck, his seed is weak

fucking degenerates

>You are all racist sexist ignorant rednecks!
>Why aren't you listening to me and voting for my candidate?!?

And they still don't understand why Hillary lost.

Typical liberal always asking someone else to do things for them.