What's that Sup Forums, Spike wasn't enough?

What's that Sup Forums, Spike wasn't enough?

What's the point of this image?

They're not keeping up 27 year old logos.

Does anyone even remember Taz Mania?

The top and bottom are the same, they're promoting their current projects.

Are you mad at them for not including The Looney Tunes Show too?

I mean if nothing else, you could point to a lack of diversity

They went from a bunch of Looney Tunes spinoffs and Batman to exclusively having a buncha rainbow colored squat cartoon shapes

I don't think we've ever seen a period of so little variety in American TV animation

I remember the fetish episodes, it had a few.

I’m here wondering where they put all those logos when they took them down. Do studios keep them in storage or just dismantle them for parts?

I remember the theme song.

Why bother comparing two different buildings from two different decades?

Depends. A lot of times they sell them off to collectors. Lotta other times they go to the junk yard

Hand wringing and pearl clutching, mostly.

That's visibly the same exact building, look at the roof and the vent to the far left.
The logos on the top image were built onto a piece placed onto the that wall of the building, which is why it looks a bit different on the bottom.

To fuel OUTRAGE! Arent you assblasted that CN would promote its upcoming series on an area where they get free add space!? Aren't you FURIOUS your childhood isn't being memorialized for the ages?

It is kind of stupid that CN would try to promote an upcoming series that everyone knows they won't even bother giving proper airtime slots to.

>five acclaimed shows
>one show thats only aired one episode

Oh boy 90s nostalgia

LIVID

>t. WB exec

Taz Mania is shit.

That's not even the second worst show on that wall.

Those "27 year old logos" were emblematic of a golden age of WB animation. The replacement art is of a show that will last two seasons, three tops, and that everyone will promptly forget.

You would have to be blind to think those are the same building.

Well, one of you is wrong. Check Google Maps/Earth or whatever and see if you can find more pics to compare.

Only thing that bugs me is that there aren't any other shows up there. Otherwise there's literally no problem with this.

They don’t carry the same weight

Looked around, seems they're definitely the same building.
It's the Warner Bros studios mural in Burbank.
Crappy pictures, but here's a few to show what they've had.

Not enough diversity!

>muh diversity
>changed the mural to literally a bunch of DC superheroes and some older Loony Tunes

I feel a little less angry now that I see that the mural change isn't some recent development, but the building so nondescript without the WB logo.

Anyone else here old enough to have been a kid when Nicktoons first became a thing? I think Doug and Rugrats were first with Rugrats being the obvious superstar.

I thought they would live forever like Disney and WB characters. I mean I knew their series would be cancelled but I figured they would come back after a few years like Mickey or Scooby.

It's hard to believe they just die after being as huge as they were. Rugrats was Spongebob popular at one point.

Yeah, for a while it really seemed like Rugrats could have lasted another decade. I guarantee you when Spongebob ends they'll try to revive it less than 10 years later, but Rugrats fans get nothing. Sad.

Honestly, shit like Kimmy and Dill are probably responsible for the show not lasting as long as it felt it should've.
They were a sign of the show moving away from things actually happening more towards a sort of imagination based thing.