Want to see how the left will pivot? You're looking at the beginnings of it right here:

Want to see how the left will pivot? You're looking at the beginnings of it right here:

They won't love Trump, but they'll embrace his good ideas, and say all the Trump voters were all racist and got played by him.

And we'll have no comeback

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DDUdZaftjw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We all knew this about the bathroom thing.

>And we'll have no comeback
he said this while he was running and we still supported him

we supported him waving an LGBT flag

we Carson, Thiel, Ivanka, etc.

don't lie down to this, fight back. you have to vocalize and say you knew this already and supported him

They can never be wrong in their own minds, so it doesn't matter if we have a comeback or not.
No matter how much they're proven wrong and humiliated they will always find a way to take the high ground and continue to be to look down upon and be condescending towards everyone they don't agree with.

Everyone knew that he's not a social conservative. Look at his personal life. And he's from New York City.

Isn't this sort of a betrayal of Sup Forums's ideals though?

They're so god damn clueless about him that they're going to have their minds blown every time he doesn't act like the LITERAL HITLER that they think he is.

We weren't voting for him because he was the perfect Sup Forums candidate. He's not the candidate he deserved, but he was the one we needed right now.

I don't know why people are shocked here, he said months ago that he thought it was an issue best left to the states.

no

because the reason Sup Forums backs trump is because he's a literal meme that has now become president

I'm a Trump supporter, am not racist, and never thought he was racist.

Does that mean I played you?

Our ideals are first and foremost to secure our nations' sovereignty against globalist forces. Everything else, while nice to have, are secondary.

>I don't know why people are shocked here, he said months ago that he thought it was an issue best left to the states.
I actually like this better than forcing all the other states in any of the ways to be honest. Let the states decide shit not described in the constitution. Even if I don't agree with other people's lifestyles or delusions.

The only thing he's said recently he intends to push on all states is a nation wide conceal carry. Which is in line with the 2nd so the states can suck it, and rightfully so.

Sup Forums is not heavily attached to social conservatism. Ignore the LARPers.

>the left is going to pivot and embrace trump for being moderate
This is even more delusional than the idiots out protesting, user. The left doesn't care if the ideas you espouse are in line with their own. They want their team in power so they can continue destroying white western society. If you aren't explicitly furthering the cause of white displacement then you are HITLER HITLER HITLER!

Trump could cuck himself to the left of Clinton's platform and he would still be burned in effigy every day until he's out of office.

played them? I thought trump was going to start rounding up minorities which is what they said white people wanted.

Trump is a New Yorker. They don't care what gender you are and have a very, "It is what it is" attitude, especially someone from his era.
It's basically going to be him saying pick whatever you want but don't abuse the system.

>Sup Forums
>conservative

This. Remember how they reacted to Trump's position on maternity leave?

cant tell if this is a copypasta or not

i have no issue with this

Sup Forums isn't one person
a good chunk of Sup Forums leans towards the libertarian end of conservatism, only because A LEPPO man drove them away from the libertarian cause. Stormfags and Christfags can bitch all they want but anyone who knows their shit understands why the government needs to stick with secular policy. The west is best when it has a secular government, and a GENUINE religious culture.

>bathroom law

Well if Bonified Hoe says so

I don't know how many times I've tried to explain to my leftist friends that Trump is actually quite pro-LGBT and is actually left leaning when it comes to trade and war.
They don't get it though, his mean words means he hates diversity of any kind and him being a republican means he only wants tax breaks for the rich.

This. If the progressives are ever worthy of being respected in argument again it will be because of their humble actions, can't take them seriously with their constant false accusations.

As Schopenhauer says in his art of controversy debate guidebook, the aim of public discourse is never to arrive at truth but to be considered the winner.

Trump doesn't care about social issues, for the most part. There are far more important things he needs to worry about.

desu I align with him on almost everything

>bonafiedhoe

I can already tell by the screen name that this is a very trust worthy source of information.

that video is from months ago.

No, not really. I voted for him because he is anti-globalism and economically 'conservative'.

Liberals are really stupid and aren't able to distinguish racism from homophobia. To them, racists are homophobic, homophobes are racist, they all fall under the same umbrella because, in their ideology, the root of homophobia and racism is the same thing, privilege. Therefor it's impossible to be one and not the other.

This video is from months ago, Trump even told Sean Hannity in 2015 he didn't give a shit about abortions or gay marriage, which helped start the whole "Trump isn't a true conservative" bullshit

The only reason he got tough on these issues recently is because he needs the Christian vote, so expect him to get tough on trannies/gays etc by proxy with the supreme court in the future & Republican super majority

Bit disappointing to hear. I've been out of touch with Sup Forums for a few years. I guess most of the genuine fasicsts are gone now.

That's a cute narrative, CTR.

But I see right through it.

it is now

Trump has always been moderate and you retards bought it hook line and sinker
He was playing 5d chess with everyone and he's going to play 6d chess with the world
He's literally the greatest man alive

Basically, you can tell when Trump doesn't have any personal stake in an issue (either he hasn't thought about it much or just doesn't have a strong opinion one way or another) if he says that it is a matter that should be left to the states rather than the federal government.

Federally mandated concealed carry in every state would be absolutely glorious. If he can manage that and tell every weaselly state that has done their damnedest to deny citizens their constitutional right to bear arms to go sit on a dick and spin, I will never stop laughing.

do you need a comeback?

that kind of tweets are a godsend, you should upboat it as much as you can

will divert their attention while you build the wall and deport the chicanos

Trump is already the most anti war anti neocon president we ever had and they still hate him

who cares

TRUMP WON NIGGA WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

IN YOUR FUCKING FACE HAHAHHAHAHAH

No lil bro. We are still here. Just settling down and having families.

>we get exactly what we want
>somehow this is being "played"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY FUCK THIS IS COMEDY GOLD

Fucking checked. Ura good guy, Uruguay.

First of all, as the video implies, that was from a long time ago.

>They won't love Trump, but they'll embrace his good ideas, and say all the Trump voters were all racist and got played by him.

Okay, that's fine. As long as Trump is pushing things in the correct direction, let the left act like they're winning.

You have to think long-term here. During the Civil Rights era, Jews made white Americans feel like they were winning as they lied about what their heroes believed.

They made Americans believe their heroes like Lincoln, Jefferson, etc. wanted equal rights for blacks, when in fact, both were appalled by that idea.

Up until Lincoln was assassinated, he was working toward deporting every black back to Africa. Did you know that? No, because Jews are think one step ahead.

they can use whatever. But its not enforced by federal law. Literally only trannies give a fuck.

what did he say?

Exactly. Let 'em feel they're winning.

Seems you're a newfag, so here's a tip: Sup Forums has no political or ideological loyalties.

The stormfag larpers here are merely useful idiots at Sup Forums's disposal.

Sup Forums would do shit to piss people off, whether they're libshit or cuckservative - Sup Forums doesn't care.

Sup Forums would back someone, then take a shit on them just because it suits them or it would be funny.

Sup Forums targets libshits because they're they most gullible, easiest to manipulate, and more entertaining to watch.

Sup Forums is a den of trolls; each board has a theme, and trolls that suit that theme. Sup Forums happens to be the trolls for anything political, with a raw and unfiltered presentation; hence, politically incorrect.

Sup Forums memed Trump to the Oval Office because it will piss off not only the libshits but also the establishment elites, and most likely even the world.

Now do you understand?

Good. Criticize him then. Make your criticisms of him as loud as you possibly can.

Overton window as she is played

this user gets it

He was saying this way before he got elected

lel
Sup Forums's been far-right since before it was even called Sup Forums

I'm more interested to watch the neck breaking 180 once Wiki Leaks/Assange starts releasing shit on Trump

>B-but muh Emperor

Assange just hates governments and sees any democracy/republic as a threat.

>Liberals will always hate him!

They sure loved him when he was slamming the Bush admin. Liberals are stupid, fickle creatures with short memories.

They already made a scene out of this.

Alos
> racists
> transgenders are a race

The left is pure evil. Leftists have no ideals. They are the antithesis of everything good and just in the world. Leftists are the enemy, and all that matters is crushing them.

Release what?
Trump has not been in the political game, other than a funding a few lobbyist.
He's not a politician, so Assange would have little to nothing on him, you dumbfuck.

He's a damn shy better than any of the other fielded candidates. Demographic damage is almost irreversible and even "ultra conservative" ones like cruz were pro immigration.

"See, we told you he'd be a great president"
"White people were right again"

You're right. I meant to say releasing shit on the GOP, and railing against Trump.

Just last week we had lil Marco saying "HURR don't read WikiLeaks because the same thing could happen to us"

That's what I was going for I guess.

This, nice digits

this.

they must all be purged.

The left is just fucking retarded, and nothing they do works against Pepe.

They are winning too, but too stupid to realize it. This type of reaction is great news.

Good lord, just search the name in that pic. I may not be able to laugh at all these tthhhiiiiccc posters anymore...

That's because the idiots attach themselves to buzzwords. They don't read articles, they don't deep investigations.

The idiots watch TV, they listen to idols, they see the headlines, skim through the bold letters and close the web browser.

Read the first paragraph of the constitution.

The founding fathers saw a system where we should be progressive but conserve our constitutional laws, rights and foundation.

Instead we have masses of idiots who relentlessly conserve their ideology of personal culture or believe are being brainwashed by a tyrant oligarchy which labels regressive ideology as progressive.

>And we'll have no comeback

We don't need a comeback. It proves that THEY were the racists.

Just roll it back on them.

"Nobody wanted trump to put mexicans in FEMA camps or whatever bullshit you made up in your head. We wanted him to push back against globalization and political corruption and he's doing that.
On the flipside, your candidate was a piece of shit Neo-con who was going to sell us out to multi-nationals with the TPP, so eat a dick, you hypocritical cunt."

Did you go to Trump University that you're so smart?

^ this

lol and then you have these types

>Trump voters were all racist and got played by him

We need to meme this into existence for the sake of mitigating radical leftist agitation activities.

fuck off nigger

stop trying to co-opt Sup Forums for your BLM bullshit you anti-white shitskin. your time is up

>all the Trump voters were all racist and got played by him

Honestly? Good. I hope they keep up with the "its white womens fault" line in particular. My hope is that they have decided white men cannot be shamed into doing what they want, so they will target white women with the same bullshit. It will fail. Whites will go full tribalism and they will have orchestrated their own downfall.

What's fucked up is how the democrats really gave the word "progressive" a bad name.

>bonafiedhoe

Also weird, she looks better with short hair.

Little do they know they're helping us swing the pendulum to the right. If we elected a "racist candidate", and he didn't deliver, then we can elect one until they do follow through!

We should agree and amplify.

Sure you can comeback. But this will only work if

1) there's evidence of his stand before during his campaign
2) leftists care about evidence

So what's the fucking point

But everyone knew his policies were moderate. Either candidate could have been running for either party and not looked any more out of place.
It's about immigration and trade deals more than all else.

>releasing shit on the GOP
That would probably work in his favor given that a bunch of them really don't like him. He's going to need their votes to pass legislation.

Right, but the liberal hypocrisy was more my point.

And Lil Marco's statement is just stupid.

Basically, yeah

(We) may have no comeback but he will. You can bet on that

This desu senpai

I think pol is more libertarian than anything tho

Most people are hypocrites, user. You may not have found that out yet, but it's true. If you meet an honest person, I suggest you remember them. They're actually quite rare.
Before I forget, you're saying a stupid guy said something stupid?

i supported Trump because he's a 1940s liberal that has been on the other end of dealing with the Unions. If anyone knows how extremely toxic these unions are, its Donald Trump, he's been paying them off for decades.

Social policy is all just a giant red-herring anyway. I don't want the federal govt to force anyone to do anything. leave that shit to the states, that's what Trump said, that's what I believe.

Sup Forums is eternally cucked

>No comeback
"Hey retard, Trump has never been anti lgbt. the only people who didn't know Trump was fine with this were the ones who only know what CNN and twitter said about them. As in you."

Except we knew he was a moderate nationalist. You retards bought the "literal Hitler" line.

Canadians I swear to God or Kek or whatever deity is currently holding sway you are all so fucking retarded it hurts

>libertardarian

philosophically, somewhat; minus the whole open borders, everyone's the same, whites are bad bullshit. maybe.

Checked

Maga

I knew he was a moderate nationalist since the fall of 2015.

I argued several times that it was a good selling point for getting independents and centrists to vote for him.

Personal degeneracies are okay, as long as we maintain white hierarchy and preserve our culture to an extent.

Why would we dump the only candidate who gave a shit about stemming the flood of illgal immigration because bathroom bullshit
Anyone who can't or couldn't see that Trump is first and foremost a pragmatist is legitimately retarded
I don't care what bathroom 0.001% of the population uses, there are bigger fish to fry, and I'm glad he didn't go down screaming like an autist about some shit only staunch evangelicals only care about
That shit wasn't going to flip the rust belt

No, user. Globalists are going to pay for 4 years of student protests, blm, media propaganda so they can resume their project. It's going to get nasty.

Presidents have no business being socially conservative. It's not their place to pick and choose who their constituents are. They need only concern themselves with issues that must be tackled on a federal level. Trump is the first president in modern times to understand this. He's going to expect the states to handle their own affairs.

>The fat feminist in the back

Why is she screaming? Is she angry or somthing?

Does it matter? do you prefer that the people that didn't vote for him STILL stay against him? what if SOMEHOW he turns out to be a good president for everyone?