2020 Presidential election map predictions

You know the drill, Sup Forums. Post 'em.

inb4
>state
>color

OP is a faggot

That map is essentially right if his presidency is positive economically and positive in terms of public view (whether or not people like him as a president)

If he's negative in those aspects, expect this.

>Idaho Red

>Clinton

>clinton running again

SLOW AND STEADY
L
O
W

A
N
D

S
T
E
A
D
Y

>Clinton running again

She's done. Her whole fucking party is done. The Democrats won't resemble anything you know in four years.

I'd be really surprised if they re-run Clinton after she lost to someone that the DNC considered a literal meme candidate

3rd times the charm?

Clinton legally cannot run again. You can't run more than twice.

I think white people have woken up. It's ultimately down to how that demographic votes

I'm just going to the 270towin base homepage, which still has Trump and Clinton, I don't give a fuck about changing it to Trump vs Democrat

I think it also depends which election the left goes with their party. If they decide to go on another 'fuck our guys lets go with the disliked establishment' route, I could see a few more states going red. Oregon, Washington, maybe more.

I only put clinton because the site made me. It had an option to use 'democrats' or something but it didn't save over to the screenshot.

I was wrong

>Clinton

all of her political favours are spent, she's utterly fucked

That is false. A person can run as many times as they want, they can only be elected twice. Hillary won't be running again though.

yes you can, you just can't serve more than two terms

ralph nader ran like 6 times

Are you guys really going to be triggered by the fact that we just didn't change it to say Democrat instead of Clinton? Fucking relax, the context is just 2020 election.

Again: if Trump has a negative presidency (which he won't

checked

Hillary will never be able to run again, the DNC shot themselfs in the foot forcing her instead of Bernie, and they'll never make that mistake again.

bernie is too old to make another go at it, assuming he won he would die in office before he could complete 2 terms

not that he would win

Sorry, I've seen these with other candidates listed, so I assumed you legitimately meant Clinton.

No triggering intended my dude

ITT: Sup Forums understands nothing of demographic trends

this is the map if Trump has a less than stellar first term

the house will be redistributed in 2020 and there will be even more red seats

Based Jeb playing the long game

Completely depends on what jobs are created OP, how successful he is at getting people back to work will shape the map

It's just a placeholder for the 2020 Democrat, dude. Chill out.

montana will always be red

it wasn't during bill clinton's era

2020 president will be democrat but congress will remain republican, then 2024 republicans will come in for 8 years. This cycle is just a flush of the turds.

2020 election will be a massive landslide

I only put in blue because I'm an idiot republican