youtu.be/lqg1KCKMlL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

UNITE!!!!!

sailor DUUUUUURRRRH

>that moon face

UNIT!

>artist has decent drawing skills but garbage taste in art design
This happens too often and it pisses me off

Amy was best girl but taken, so absent her, Jupiter was best girl, followed by Rei, followed by Venus, with Moon way at the bottom

looks fine to me, what don't you like about it?

Rei was actually best girl. Then it goes Ames, Jupiter, V, chibimoon, and then moon

the derpy face and general choice in colors, it has this faux vintage feel to it that makes me nauseous. Although to be fair it is a lot more tolerable than most other tumblr stuff.

that's a derpy face to you?

Rei was OK but too tsundere. Jupiter just wanted love and could cook

>getting this butthurt over a parody just because of drawing skills

Rei had black hair and was a shine maiden so by default she was better

I'm more getting butthurt over your reddit tier reaction image

Usagi best girl, you literally cannot deny this anyone got a good site i can watch sailor moon S, especially in the viz dub? I finished R a few months ago but the sub on hulu blends into the background and is mostly unreadable. Should i try the cloverway dub?

Buzzword, buzzword, buzzword
Angry on the internet
Buzzword

>reddit tier

paranoic...much?

really? not even gonna point out how the anatomy turns to poo from the waist down? or generally bad perspective on her?

youtube.com/watch?v=VTH2HiTRjYA

i love sailtor moon so much remember when she made that funny dace???

didn't he die?

is this supposed to be John K?

Unite!

Venus IS the best girl

Sareena was the better name.

>not Mercury
Back to you shit tasting plebeian.

Better than Bunny of the Moon?
I think not

Venus is the best girl and she can survive more than anyone else without her heart.
youtu.be/lqg1KCKMlL4

>that face

Moon Knight reporting in

>still no earth-chan reference

Moonman! Some refugees said that they didn't like my spaghetti, help!

usagi a shit

I like when I visit some jap dude gallery and he's into sailor moon, there's always like 20 coments with the lyrics of sailor moon intro in english, poor dude is probably like "wtf is this shit? are these people baka?"

The perspective of this feels a bit off. Shouldn't the Mooninites be short enough to look up Salior Moon's skirt? In the original show they were only equal to Meatwad in height.

Your shit along with your waifu you fucking faggot

By the power of love, I will cut your face off!

Test.

>Moonman tips his glasses and points to a sign
Pastaniggers are still niggers

>Sailor Moon in the Marvel U
>Moon Knight actually get empowered by Usagi's magic

Can Americans here explain to me why American pop culture cares about anime from the 80's-90's while not really giving a shit about modern anime?

Are we not cool anymore?

80s-90s anime used to air on normal television. New anime doesn't. That's why even most normies know about stuff like Sailor Moon and Dragonball but have never heard of shit like Darker than Black. Closest you'll get is shitty meme anime like SnK.

Looks like not only our economy and demographic is going to shit too but also our cultural influence as well.

That's sad.