What did he learn Sup Forums?

What did he learn Sup Forums?
Have the Elders threatened him?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3925464/Body-language-expert-reveals-REALLY-happened-fatigued-Obama-tentative-Trump-met-time-White-House.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/11/08/trump-transition-lobbyists/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah, he just looks exhausted.

Soros briefed him.

He's been on the road campaigning for a year, nigga needs some rest.

Trump always has his hands like this when he sits

I look worse after one week of working. Trump has been fighting a war and understandably looks like he could use some R&R.

They showed him the tape of the Kennedy assassination.

The one from the shooter's perspective

my feet hurt
where's the cookies
what's that bug doing
why are they telling me things
I can't do this
Oh fuck I'm in over my head
Oh Christ no
God please kill me now
No no noooooo
When do I get to leave
I'm sleepy and bored
Oh god I'm doomed
They'll find out I'm a fraud
Where's the bathroom

Maybe he learned some state secrets that made him realize his country has some much shittier international dealings than he thought. Like the real reason the USA unconditionally backs the Saudis.

Feels like there has to be a lot of shit kept out of the public eye because it's just too shitty, and Trump might be thinking "I fought this hard for this?" Possibly wondering what he'll do about it. Follow the set agenda or try to overturn it.

He also looks old and tired. Feels like he should get a week's break or something.

At least got a few months before the inauguration

>feaful

He knows about Them. With a capital T.

theintercept.com/2016/11/08/trump-transition-lobbyists/

>Sup Forums now conveniently forgetting that Trump is a literal genius who has carefully sculpted his every word, cadence, and tone to project the right mannerisms to reach his goals
If you think Trump looks a certain way, it's because that's what he wants you to think. This "weighing heavily on his shoulders" look is perfect for projecting the image that he's going to take his new job seriously and isn't just a loudmouth buffoon who stumbled into it (which is of course absurd in itself, but you now how the media likes to keep its eyes slammed shut).

Is Trump actively seeking out these people, or are they stepping over each other to try to peddle their services to him in an attempt to keep a hold on power he threatens?

And did we expect anything else from something headed by that piece of shit Christie?

I legitimately think he asked Obama how he can stop Soros and all of the corruption, and that is why they spoke for 1.5 hours and not the planned 15 minutes.

>he has learned something he didn't know before
I'm sure he did.

> body language expert

about as scientific as this mongolian paperfolding board

kek reveled himself to him.

I wonder if it's because a candidate isn't exactly privvy to literally all governmental information before a hand over?

Like the piss take note "Sorry there is no budget".

witnessed, god bless you kek

based nip gets it

kek confirms

this
he sat exact same way on Jimmy Kimmel
same exact body language, its just how the the man does it

Thanks pham, I was worried for a sec there

Kek be praised!

Maybe Trump walked in and a clone walked out?! Maybe he's a fucking reptilian now and will shapeshift the mother living fuck out of fucking everything while grabbing every man and woman in the country in the fucking pussy? qne

YOUMOTHER FUCKERS WE OUTTA HERE

ANTI VACCINATORS DONT EXIST

ANTI THIMERASOL / / / ANTI TAINTED VAXXERS

Wow that article was like some Lie To Me shit or something

I think for now given what we've seen in the Wikileaks, it's aliens

>((((they))))

that's how i place my hands when im waiting and bored as fuck

I'd say it's probably an android that's still trying to adjust the mimic behavior parameters right.

this. i do that when I'm suck in a meeting with a bunch of retards that dont know shit.

they told him about the ayys

You forgot
>it smells like mothballs and coco butter