Drumpfkins actually unironically and genuinely believe the electoral won't do the right thing

>drumpfkins actually unironically and genuinely believe the electoral won't do the right thing

loving all the laffs

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?utm_medium=email&utm_source=notification&utm_campaign=signature_receipt

1.8m signatures and we're bringing this home for the PC master race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-Zt_oGTm4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks for helping the right person.

CTR, do you really want to go down this path like the Cruz campaign and Never Trump did and get BTFO just like them?

She already conceded. Give it up, kids.

Hillary already conceded. Literally impossible.

Wait, let me get this straight. You actually think Drumpf will be president? Have you SEEN the protests? Have you SEEN the petition?

It's over for your little meme boy. People aren't accepting this election as valid.

Working overtime CTR? Too bad you did not place enough effort trying to Apply for a real job. I guess hey to each their own, just going to inform you this board will chew you and spit you out. Have fun.

That would be really funny

She conceded. Meaning when you do that you surrendered and accepted defeat. She even made a speech accepting it.

youtube.com/watch?v=a-Zt_oGTm4I

Listen, I signed it too but it was just ceremonial. It's the internet so anybody can vote so who knows how seriously anybody's going to take it.

We fucked up, plain and simple. We got cocky and talked down to these morons for too long, and now the idiots elected another idiot. He's going to be president, but now our task is to regroup, learn, and adapt. You can't talk down to them anymore- they won't have that. We need to be more charismatic- more thoughtful and considerate of these morons feelings. The petition isn't going to do anything except be symbolic, but this election should be a lesson on how we have to treat these idiots with whom we share half the country.

remember me?

>plebbitors

Look at your own supporters out in the streets chimping out. A bunch of "gun restriction" "peace with everyone" sjw's.. you guys can't even keep your own shit together.

Now, imagine it is overturned and everything you said about trump supporters is correct, idiots, racists, gun hoarding, white supremacists, who don't keep their cool and are violent..

Do you really want to wake up that morning to truckloads of militias out on the streets rounding everyone up?

if you work for a criminal organization for long enough, you eventually can not claim ignorance. you eventually BECOME part of the criminal organization.

I voted for him, but democracy must win. She won the popular vote and we can't let him get his hands on the launch codes.

Ive seen the signatures go up like 400k in the last two hours..

Whats habbening guys

the death star had a lot of signatures and guess what happened? nothing. You can cry all you want but it's over

you are really tempting fate. do you think we will not extradite you?

Ok Hillary supporters i like what I am seeing we are moving from Anger to bargaining. I like the pace this is going.

>pissing off the powder keg that is gun owners
Nah

spam

She conceded, retard.

If you're going to shitpost, at least make it entertaining.

teens all over twitter are signing a online petition to override trump. there are people who actually believe the government will look at this and go "Yup! this is legit"

Go to bed Al Gore.

it's c2r it's not teens, they don't give a fuck

>still shit posting even after getting your shit shoved in

Sup Forums is even better now

mhm.... is that how you feel Drumpfkin? hmm.....

>Trump says he won't accept the election if he loses
>he wins
>libshits do the exact same thing

Who do you think (((they))) want rioting in the streets?
A) The People with signs and rainbows preaching "love trumps hate"
B) The People with the guns

The same person paying for the protests is the same person paying your salary. Your movement is a sham and you should feel bad.

They have no options. The checks dry up if Hilary loses. This is their last ditch effort.

That man is unstumpable. You're wasting your efforts.

how do you explain paying cash for everything?

I guess this one is still in Denial. This ladies and gentlemen is one who will take some time. He is still at the first stage of grief.

SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST SHIT POST

>he doesn't know about the surprise coup

We at anger right now boys, bargaining next.

it just goes to show how masochistic these cucks are, still shilling after they lost.

THE DELAGATES DONALD. I SWEAR TO MOLOCH, THE GOD OF PEDOPHILES, THAT I WILL KILL EVERYONE YOU HOLD DEAR. I WILL RAPE ALL YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS.

are you trying over throw the president elect of the united states?

No chance in hell of it happening. The electors are republicans.

>feel

Equates to: asking a question

hillary is so very very hated. when people learn a little bit about her, they will eat a shotgun before they vote for her.

Hillary already conceded though, and it's such a narrow margin that she won the PV by that switching winners at this point would probably just lead to an all-out civil war. It'd be California, New York, Chiraq, and other big cities versus literally the rest of America.

My bet's going to the side full of people who own and know how to handle firearms without getting triggered and having to shitpost on their Twitter about how a gun raped them.

I want this gun to rape me, by the way.

>Proof that US schools can't be assed to teach recent history

More like this, Muhammad.

>I-I-It was all a setup!!!!
>MUHAHAHAHAHAHHA

fuck off.

What's wrong with you stupid cunts?

This was sad and pathetic when hillary actually had a chance now you're just embarrassing yourselves.

ahahahha Drumpf morons think its over. Friendly reminder to the racist scum here that this is all part of our plan, have Hillary lose the EC vote, but win the Popular vote causing her supporters to start major protests in every major city. On top of this Hillary already gave her concession speech as to appear good with both sides, and then come December when the EC make a historic decision and change their votes to Clinton everyone will be stunned and shocked making the election of the First Female President in history that much more historic. Laugh now Drumpfters but this is 100% possible and it WILL happen. You really thought you beat us and the globalists who control this world LMAO you are even dumber than we thought.

>Prison stocks going up ever since Trump announced as projected winner

>Change.org petition
Did Sup Forums tell you about these?
Did they tell you how they don't work?

>Implying the electoral college won't select Jeb! with Bernie as VP

>implying anyone gives a shit about liberals kicking and screaming like children.

What the fuck does this even mean? What in the world are you referring to?

Bring it on. Madame is waiting.

>change.org
>changing anything

lol you faggots are just looking for an excuse to use your shitty hillary memes that you worked so hard on

Sorry your candidate is too low energy to keep up with Donald "You can't stump me" Trump

Truth.

Wow just like the petition made to derail Brexit. It went so far.

BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

SAY IT WITH ME:

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

>protests
A single hockey game can generate more action in one place than all these "protests" are doing combined.

I'm a president Trump supporter and I pledged my vote just to see how far you communists can take this before you fall on your shit faces and start Facebook butthurt cinema 2.0

Your ID is PaK

>you can't make this shit up

Get fucked, Muhammad.

The regressive (aggressive) liberals didn't get what they wanted so they decided to throw a tantrum which will lead nowhere. It really proves how uneducated, stupid and irrational the Clinton voters are.

Yeah worked well for brexit and labour in the UK

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>changing election results
>tell us who we voted for is no longer President
>literally giving the right a greenlight to exterminate and cleanse our enemies

do it faggot

guys CTR is back, lets make sure we add insult to injury.

>Hillary supporter staging a coup
>a coup made up of "peaceful" anti-gunners... with no weapons... against pro-gunners with all the weapons.

Good luck.

It's not bargaining- we fucked up. Listen, I don't want to talk down to you, that's how we got here in the first place. Your opinions are valid and you are a person with thoughts and feelings that matter, you fucking moron.

I'm saying we need to change our message. I REFUSE to call people that voted for trump short sighted reactionary imbeciles regardless of whether or not it's true. That's not a palatable message for them. Nobody likes to be called stupid, most especially stupid people. We need to coddle these people. Say nice things to them. And then just do the right thing anyway.

>You really thought you beat us and the globalists who control this world LMAO you are even dumber than we thought.

I like it when people spend time elaborating a troll like this

>the electoral won't do the right thing

You know the campaign that wins the electoral votes appoints the electors, right? And that campaigns therefore choose the most loyal people to be electors?

That's why there have been so few faithless electors in US history.

It's over CTR you lost

If the election was closer you could have faithless electors, but nope

>online petition

literally pissing in the wind

Uhhh, have you missed that we already had a vote? Snowflake faggots

>the people who already knew the outcome of this election almost a year ago are stupid.
>the people who supported an unelectable criminal cunt are 'smart'

You fuckwits will never get anywhere because you're still not self aware even after getting thrashed so hard the grandchildren you will never have would have felt it.

Stocks worldwide went up after Trump got elected

Russia and the USA will have a good chance to have a positive relation

Middle East conflict will potentially be resolved if Trump decides to stop meddling with Russia

CTR YOU ARE FIRED

that's pretty neato, so are you back to fountain heading?

>just because the sky is blue, does not mean the sky is blue
>why would you say the sky is blue?
>everyone knows the sky isn't blue! every college graduate in america knows the sky isn't blue.

It's not really CTR, it's master rusemen harvesting (YOU)s

This is pretty shitty bait, but people are actually responding, so maybe it's good.

Snowflake faggots. Get over it and dry your libtears. Trump is the emperor. Hail.

You have to go back.

>implying you're not a bored troll
>implying CTR cares about this shithole
They probably got fired after the defeat and now they are in their basements again.

wow, look at all these people who are demonstrating their willingness to write their name in support of Hillary

if only there was a way to evaluate the support of both Trump and Hillary on a national level, and democratically determine who should be President

>not learning your lesson the first time
Looks like its time for another ass pounding. This time we're going in with no lube.

>lets vote to stop others from voting what they want

what did they mean by this?

Guys, I'm literally shaking right now from this, literally shaking.

Our Public Schools have failed. More reason to consider Trump's changes to our educational system.

spooky

>he thinks Dump has any credibility without a popular vote

Take a good look Drumpfkin; it's January 20th

I honestly feel sorry for you cucks. It's going to be a tough four years for you.

>She already conceded the presidency
>The electors would essentially be losing their electorship
>The senate would essentially be rolling heads because their appointed electors fucked the GoP

Also, post more Hill-pepes.

I don't think we'll be seeming them very often anymore.