>#MFGA /frpol/ – x Edition

We have to save France.

Continuation of Useful links:
discord.gg/HDRSnsS
frontnational.com/
blancheurope.com/
fdesouche.com/
twitter.com/MLP_officiel

>Marine Le Pen: "Donald Trump's election isn't the 'end of the world,' but rather, the 'end of a world.'"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vtsy2JD6g8
youtube.com/watch?v=eDBhdr9M55s
youtube.com/watch?v=XReu57DW6ts
youtube.com/watch?v=idRQsWTTVYA
youtube.com/watch?v=SBRgR0cIQj0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_de_Gaulle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirigisme
youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g
discord.gg/qH3sd5S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make Fance Great Again.

finland

I was looking for an excuse to learn french.

Good luck

Oui, no?

Good luck? We must help our brethren across the ocean with quality American made memes.

So when do French Anons wake up?

Fuck it, I thought I had lost all energy after Trump's election put me through the ringer, but I realize now that I can't stop fighting the globalist.

What can I do? Who do I meme? Where's our French Farage? French Trump? Lets fucking wreck these faggots.

Anyway its time to start adding videos to the OP

This one is a must

youtube.com/watch?v=2vtsy2JD6g8

Only if they admit that they cheated and we actually won the hundred years war, only then will I help them, plus they still owe us from saving them in WW1 and 2

This is a must have. Also her voice is incredibly soothing

youtube.com/watch?v=eDBhdr9M55s

i was very tired by the time election day came, but after he won and i had a good day's rest, i was ready to keep fighting

VIVA LE FRANCE

The Best part about Marine Le Pen is she will not say stuff that puts her campaign in jeopardy twice a week.

She is an orator almost as good as are Nige

>Les Brigandes - Rondeau de France
youtube.com/watch?v=XReu57DW6ts

>Les Brigandes - Foutez le camp
youtube.com/watch?v=idRQsWTTVYA

OMG fail, I'm tired...

#Surrender

Eternal Leader HIGH ENERGY BUMP

Australia's awake

Marine Lepen est la réincarnation de Jeanne d'arc.

digits confirm

Who dis?

Also more material for the OP

youtube.com/watch?v=SBRgR0cIQj0

#Surrender to emus. What a shame! oO

>LA FILLE EN FEU EDITION

Je n'avais pas lu le titre! xD

It's like the fireinzeassgirl edition! xD

OMG i'm keking...

How do we get Le Pen to see what Trump did with rallies and replicate it?

I know she doesn't have an airplane but still. Hard work will win the election

There's blood in the water and now pepiranhas can't stop biting until every traitor is reduced to a skellington.

>Not Knowing Glorious Leader Charles de Gaulle creator of the French Fifth Republic and WW2 hero
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_de_Gaulle
here's the read for you best ally
literally was before his time and advocated Quebexit and fucking Made France the 4th nuclear power.
He was a Right Nationalist and Had very strong convictions such as Dirigisme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirigisme
He is probably the whole reason we recovered so hard from WW2 and became relevant again.
Also our Aircraft carrier is named after him.

Good news

Soro's is going to busy for a while

Is he another guy I can listen to while drunk that makes me feel

Some ideas so far:
>capitalize on Hillary's #ImWithHer, both in the US and abroad in France to try to stir support for Le Pen
>#LesFemmesAvecLePen
>#UneFemmeALaPresidence
>#MadameLaPresidente

some ideas I've seen elsewhere, plus french symbols:
>Joan of Arc, la fille en feu
>machismo may work?
>capitalize on french as "lovers," perhaps anti-German sentiment?
>more pepes? baguette, eiffel tower, wine, mimes
>Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité
>Marianne
>République Française
>French tricolore
>"La Marseillaise"
youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g
>try to rekindle the MAGA hat magic? we have nearly 5-6 months to light a fire for Front National. part of Trump's success was his masterful branding. MAGA was a great phrase, highly memeable, and the red hat was iconic for its shock value and visibility; MAGA hats are THE greatest political "apparel" in any of our lifetimes and capitalizing on what remains in the global psyche of the current election season is probably the best way to maximize our results

Front National has the worst fucking marketing I've ever seen; if we can start some discussion about how to fix that, that'd be great.

Lastly, rememeber: Marion is hot, but we want people to love Marine.

If someone could contribute with creating a pastebin for the OP and maybe including some of these ideas in it, I'd be most grateful.

i don't speak frog yet, but if you have a problem pierre speak the fuck up or get the fuck out you bug-eyed cunt

help your country or kill yourself, it's really your choice

I don't think we should associate Hillary's campaign with Le Pen. She hates her too.

I think she really studied the work of Donald Trump.

Real problem is how do we break the political correctness in France. Even Marine became PC to be invited in MSM.

But now The Donald, our god emperor, broke this shit. I assume gladly this new state of world. But I don't know if Marine will do.

France MSM are epically butthurt with the Donald. (((polls))) says +80% frenchies are not happy with the election of Trump (bullshit, just like the good clinton polls, just).

I think she (Marine) and we (french patriots) must fuck the MSM and use internet to meme MFGA. I don't know if Marine can into this...

Sorry for my bad english bro. French can't into english. ;)

To the user from the other France thread (hope you see this):

We must.

Once southern Germany breaks away and Join's Hofer's new Austria, there will be a marriage between Hofer's Austria-Germany and Le Pen's France.

As an eu4 player it is hard to say this...
LETS SAVE FRANCE!

If you're the same user from the other thread, see my reply:

yes asian brother

WO CAO NI LOLI

Memes are universal. All we need to do is create images like the OP's and the rest is history. Maybe frenchfags can add words.

it's a matter of hijacking her hashtags and pushing memes and hashtags already in the global psyche

we've spent anywhere from over a year to 4 months dealing with #ImWithHer and the American elections not just here, but also abroad. #ImWithHer and going for Le Pen would or COULD help sweep some unwitting former Hillary supporters into the mix for Le Pen to help get out their "madame president" bug

could be an outlet to focus their frustrations on, and it doubles as a satisfying appropriation of OUR defeated enemy's own slogan and marketing/branding efforts against her and what she fundamentally stands for

it's
>1. rubbing salt in the wound
>2. utilizing an already KNOWN hashtag for a new cause
>3. possibly tricking our opponents into supporting a new cause

it's french which many don't speak which could delay their realization of who marine is long enough that by the time they figure out that the woman they've latched onto and put their dreams of a female president into is really not another hillary, they'll be in too deep (now TWICE with hillary) that they won't be able to overcome the cognitive dissonance AGAIN

worth a shot imo

>Real problem is how do we break the political correctness in France. Even Marine became PC to be invited in MSM.

Maybe its the Translation or that we are used to people who talk like Trump, but to me she sounds like a great orator, second only to are Nige

I'm not Gaulliste, really not, but here we have a real french warrior with a real french name.

He was mister Uncucker or Uncucked.

EBIN.

(je suis gentil pour la légende)

meme magic

Saved

Wew lad! I feel like I need smoke now.

>Joan of Arc, la fille en feu

Stop with les "en feu" it's possibly sexually related. seriously. huhuhuhu

> (((polls))) says +80% frenchies are not happy

You have to be really careful of this. The German press was more fervently against Trump than even the American press. They are way more cucked.

I don't know how it is in France, but you can forget our news polls, surveys and all of that shit. Fuck, you can't even read the mainstream news anymore, everyone here knows this.

95% -allegedly- of us wouldn't have voted Trump - yet all the online polls not from a news agency said the opposite. I'm sure the former east Germans would have definitely voted for him.

They want to scare us into not voting for the AfD next year and they are going to just keep getting more aggressive about it.

Right! Its like a blowjob to your eardrum

>Front National has the worst fucking marketing I've ever seen; if we can start some discussion about how to fix that, that'd be great.

You are totally right.

It's something deeper. FN in the past never wanted to win for some reasons. Marine seems to want to win but she keeped the old software running FN...

Trump will is already starting foreign relations and he isn't even in office. He will start with Canada and then Russia. People will see that he just wants to make his country great again.

Germany can't let FN win. The EU would be over and we would be standing there with our fucking pants down... again.

(I do hope for this day)

I love her so much. I'll do whatever I can to make sure the FN wins the presidency.

So lads, we have a lot of habbenings coming up soon.

Austrian Election: December 4, 2016
Dutch Election: March 15, 2017
French Election: April 23, 2017
German Election: August 27, 2017

Tbqh, all of them need our help.

MEGA

OMG Marine is already married to Israel. But maybe Marion could be married to Hofer.

And their daughter could be married to Barron Trump the new Eternal God Emperor. Don't you think so? xD

Only thing important: white power. ;)

I think this is great timing because many of us are looking for someone to turn to and we can't glorify anyone here for national pride - as you know.

That's the fix we're in though. If you would attempt some campaign like Trump, you'd get thrown in jail for it.

Our only hope would be the AfD but there are no outstanding candiates and they don't have such a solid campaign. But deep down we all wish someone would step tp the plate.

Maine of Arc

The Donald: Excellent man. I agree with him.

I hope you guys join us and that you don't get stuck with the bill. We are going to fight as hard for the AfD as we are for Le Pen

In reality Germany has been through some tough times in the last hundred years

>LETS SAVE FRANCE!

Holy fuck

How are we going to do all of this.

Do you know how much work Trump took?

i think it's just the "norm" of politics in europe; incredibly boring

that is why we must do this ourselves, brother

checked

meme coming through

if there's a way to better integrate le pen's face in my meme, let me know or i'll post the source file for you to work on

template 1/2

There are two major happening before the french elections. The Austrian election and the Dutch general election where based Geert might win the most seats

template 2/2

When are the francophones most active on this board? I want to coordinate with them to get this happening and get tips on how an English-only peasant can help meme her into office.

we have to win at least one of those or the brexit/maga movement will lose the steam that will carry le pen to Élysée

Hmm. France has already great % of votes for far-right. MSM deny the reality and distorde it.

MSM must not count anymore. Trump used socialmedia and internet. We must bypass the (((cucker))).

For our fellows americans. I don't think that 80% of frenchs despise Trump. I saw even left people who said that the choice of the american people must be respected.

Don't listen to (((them))). Frenchs are with Americans and are with germans and are with russians and are with all whiteys.

Sorry. Hard for me to speak in a good english and to develop deeper arguments.

Français un jour français toujours. :)

>this thread is filled with Americans

Don't you Eurofags want to be great again? Or are we going to have to do it for you?

Tell us more about le Pen, give us something we can possibly meme with

Thanks from all the people like me who don't know how to use GIMP. I'll see what I can cook up with these templates.

1998 pic of Marine.

I wanted to see what she looked like younger, had to do my part for the frog bros.

I saw all the attention Marion gets, I bet Marine was quite a piece as well.

I'd grab her by the pussy... (with permission)

Marine is really good when it comes to speak. Now she must act. It's about time. Millions of frenchies are with her (omg lol).

Quand la mer se retire...

I think they're all at work now. That, or the true patriots are on their own boards that us English-speakers don't even know about.

do what you've done with trump, start memeing. try to pick up a little french, don't hesitate to ask our resident pierres; i'm sure they will be more than cordial with helping translate or helping to coach you.

join the discord; frenchies are 5-6 hours ahead of us, so factor that in

in the mean time, we can brainstorm ideas and keep the fire burning for pierre to pick up after we hit the sheets

we need a pastebin for OP, try starting with that

incorporate as much as possible as you can find in this thread; don't hesitate to host files on imgur to create a /frpol/ album for the generals

france as i recall is about the size of texas, not having a plane is not a big deal and having one will not be as expensive

I came buckets...she went in hard

What are the French people like? I know almost nothing about them

They like art right? What if we memed le Pene by drawing her in famous french artworks? Such as the Mona Lisa

it's very easy, user; just google what you don't know or ask one of us, it's very simple to pick up

may kek bless you in your memeings

Brexit and Trump had to be built up from scratch, there was no momentum, now that both have succeeded, we have the initiative. We just have to keep the ball rolling.

mona lisa is not french, at least look that shit up tyrone

literally anything memeworthy, do

we memed trump onto warhammer 40k shit and even people who have no idea what the fuck warhammer is picked up on the god-emperor shit

it's just the imagery, the laughs, and the relatability that you want to create and foster

GOOD LUCK!

and I dont know about you guys, but speaking French is not something I'm particularly good at.

GET COMFY IN HERE LADDIES!

discord.gg/qH3sd5S
>discord.gg/qH3sd5S
discord.gg/qH3sd5S
>discord.gg/qH3sd5S
discord.gg/qH3sd5S

COME AND JOIN. MOST /COMFY/ ZONE!

I know

If you look at the Dates it goes from easiest to hardest ending with Sweden..Which we have nothing. Even the hacked stuff. The horrible things they say about Swedes, you think you have them but they say it in public to crowds of people and get cheered

Hello French allies. I'm curious on how the national front movement is going?

What chances of success do you think Marine Le Pen has?

Did the election of Donald trump embolden your nationalist movement at all?

Much love from America. You will always be one of our greatest allies.

This is the Euros' fight, we might not be able to fight on the front lines, but we should be more than able to provide meme fire support.

Google translate should be more than enough for finding and translating news info and passing on useful shit to Euros.

Logistics my man.

It's 7:00 in the morning right here. Woke up to pray the fajr one hour earlier and going to work soon enough.

Although I was sure about Trump and the Brexit winning I'm quite incertain regarding the future of France, about everything and anything can happen in the next few years.

It is kind of magical there these days. The time passes slowly, it's silent and no one really has a clue about whats going to happen. Lot of frenchies hate islam and muslims with a passion, lot of them are converted, some people of algerians descent talk about getting back to their grand-fathers country or go to asia, some want to stay and build their life here. I guess Allah will decide how it plays out.

la roumanie

America stands shoulder to shoulder with all our deplorable brothers in Europe! Our crusade shall not cease until all the earth is freed from the clutches of the globalists!

MAKE

EARTH

GREAT

AGAIN

Marine is a strong traditional woman. She's not a pussy. She's the kind of french woman who bend the servile political cuck.

Honnestly, she's really kind of woman with a lash who rule over peon. Problem is that she has weakness....

Marion has no real weakness. I bet on her for the future. She's JUST absolutly perfect. Don't even joking or waifuing. She's the perfect mix between her grandpa and her aunt. She's just perfect. Really. JUST. She tell the truth without any outrance. Just a qt bulldozer. I'm with her.

French nationalists are used to be loosers. They think Marine win loose 2017 and that she will retire from politic. She's really tired. She has made an enormous work for us. Really. I love her... And then Marion will come. Our new Jeanne d'Arc...

But. When I see Trump Who has won. I think we could meme Marine in power. She's a good french woman. I trust her. She's not corrupted. Really. All frenchies mainstream politicians are corrupted one way or another. She's not. She's the good woman who fight for us, fucking frenchs, and is spited on...

It took me +10 years to redpill my mother on Marine. And now she's with her.

Ask me some questions more precise if you want...

This will get loads of salt

Haha what, nice

Things are going to collapse soon here in Europe, many of us are waiting and hoping for it.

I hope you guys leave the EU, this will make it go down for Germany faster.

Marion will be President

You can bet your house on it

>Ask me some questions more precise if you want...
How can we help you?

That was great.

You're last on the list this election season.

If Germany see's Austria, The Dutch, and then France go Euroskeptic it has to swing votes.

The success of Brexit and Trump should help you Frogs out, especially since neither are going to lead to literally Hitler shoahs like everyone was led to believe.

It's likely that your own nationalists will be emboldened now that it's far more acceptable to believe in your country (there's still a long way to go, but hopefully by Spring, the current collapse of the current World Order will be ongoing.)

That said, Hofer is slated to win in Austria, and for every Euroskeptic leader that gets elected, the EUs resistance will grow more fierce.

In 35 years it will be the most spoken language in in the world due to Africa.

They will become china 2.0 for cheap labour and you better speak French if you want to become a big fat rich capitalist mate