Injustice

STORYTIME, wherein Zack Snyder ghostwrites an issue.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mpMg1upld0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whoa, didn't realize this was still a thing.

Is it even still good now?

>Is it even still good now?
Fuck no

What the fuck is even happening with this thing
I stopped reading when year 5 started I think
Has anything of any real value happened yet? Has Batman finally killed someone?

OH GOD NOT AGAIN

TELL THAT TO ZOD'S SNAPPED NECK

FUCK

>Zack Snyder ghostwrites an issue.
are you making a joke because this is boring nonsense, or did he actually write it?

If there's ONE thing that's been consistent with all of Injustice comics so far, is that every fucking person seems to hate necks just as much.

terminator?

Zod's neck, user

user, really?
You don't recognize Amazo?

oh i see.
necksnapping joke
and a jesus christ pose on 13.

Batman is so gay,

What did Ted know?
What the fuck Batman.
Hey guess what, user.
It happened.

>Synder
More like David Zucker. Remember The Naked Gun 3?

Umm let's wait to the next one before we determine it was an actual kill. Stories like these often leave with sort of cliffhangers like these that make us believe this stuff but when we get to the next story it didn't really happen that way.

He's talking about Robins so probably Jason

Wildcat may never recover, so Batman takes one of his nine lives, so he can wake up fully healed.
I just hope he still had at least one life left.

Wildcat has nine lives. He’ll be fine. Better to wake up fully healed with eight lives still intact than the spend the rest of your days in a coma, still technically living out your first life while you’ve got eight other respawns sitting there uselessly.

HOLY SHIT!

Holy kek

But Sub-Zero's arcade ending in I2 shows that Zod is in the phanzom zone...

I don't know what this guy's powers are, but I'm getting phoenix vibes.

He got out two issues ago and killed one of the robins.

It’s copied Wonder Woman’s hatred of necks!

Why is it leaving Batman alive?

Cool Amazo is super OP again.

I meant that he just died and is suppose to be still alive by the time of the second game.

>It's not enough to break his neck, the whole head must be torn off
Injustice has been served

Different Injustice 2 universe. Victor Zsasz is also dead.

I would like to say that Ras deployed his ultimate weapon out of pure need, before it was ready, and that he was recalling it to protect it from the danger of an unnecessary fight against a known foe. But it either won't be explained or it will be something stupid.

Also, Amazo taking Zod's head means we will see an army of Zod clones created using stolen Lex tech.

The arcade endings all contradict each other. Why would you think Sub-Zero’s ending, of all the characters would be canon?

The only canon endings are Batman’s or Superman’s, -we don’t know which one yet.

Sub-Zero isn’t even a DC character.

You’re complaining that the non-canon ending for a non-canon character is being contradicted by the tie-in comic that the games have already contradicted several times already.

Doesn’t Ras have a kind of grudging respect for Batman? He didn’t kill him when they infiltrated their rainforest base either.

I’m also gonna guess that Batman’s power armour is something that Ras hasn’t faced before, who knows how dangerous it would be to fight him? He was holding his own against Zod after all. Being a mech, Amazo may not be able to copy any abilities from him or the suit. Not worth the Amazo being damaged now that Zod has been taken care of.

He isn't Amazo... He is STARDUST!

Zod got off too easy for that to be true

He has nine lives. Batman doesn't know how many are left so he's taking a gamble. Wildcat wont ever recover from his coma and Bats needs more men so he has him die so he can ressurect with his next life.

Some fucking Mortal Kombat shit right there

For most of them at least. But Batman, Superman, Supergirl, Black Canary, Green Lantern, Flash, and Captain Cold seem to be ones that follow the canon endings.

Best part of Tuesday. Because Tuesdays suck.

It was never good to start with

Look at all the death around Batman, because you always tried to think rigidly in half measures!

>zod jobbing to amazo

OH GOD NOT AGAIN

Wait are you all fucking serious?
Wildcat LITERALLY has 9 lives?
What?

>I can't lose another
Wait, who? Is he talking about Jason?

Is that really so outrageous? Isn’t Amazo one of the stronger villains in DC? I assume he’s already copied the powers and skills of Ras, Grodd, Ivo, and anyone significant in the town he just wiped out. It’s possible that the red glowing eyes meant that he was downloading and installing Zod’s powerset. Imagine a kryptonian tier being that can’t feel pain that has the extensive fighting skills of Ras Al Ghul.

Keep in mind, this Zod has only recently escaped the Phantom Zone (not at full strength yet), has been exposed to kryptonite twice and been beaten to a pulp by Batman.

Why shouldn’t Amazo be able to kick his ass?

I think it’s some magical curse he was exposed to or something. Yeah, it’s pretty silly.

it's more than that
usually, he has 9 lives per "time" with how often each time lasts, changing.
it could be a day, a month, a year or his whole life

>Imagine a kryptonian tier being that can’t feel pain that has the extensive fighting skills of Ras Al Ghul.

>N-NANI?!

Wait before you post next time.

Being Zod's neck is suffering.

Hallucination Superman isn't wrong.

>HNNNNNNGGGG

kek

I can't remember where I read it... Morrison's JLA, but Wildcat has definitely used at least one life.

>trunks
Who knew that Injustice was where we'd see them again? Even if it's only as a hallucination.

oh, man, here we go.
Zod v Amazo: Dawn of Hype! LET'S GO!!!

N-nani?!

Holy shit! Zod gets Snyder'd AGAIN? That was it?

>character endings are canon

About as canon as Grundy destroying the world or Lobo killing all the heroes.

>reintroduce Tim
>kill him off by reintroducing Zod
>kill him off by introducing* Amazo
>all of this was a hamfisted way to justify Starfire being in Injustice 2

Good lord.

*Yes, I know he showed up in earlier issues, but he still wasn't a thing in the Injustice universe until these comics.

Does it count as murder if he magically comes back to life from it?

>What the fuck is even happening with this thing
>I stopped reading when year 5 started
So you skipped most of Year 5, probably didn't even go through IGAU events, and then try to jump into I2 which is almost 40 issues and an annual in?

Do you walk into the movie theatre an hour after the film is started and expect some stranger to fill you in on what you missed? Is that how you live your life?

it count

Zod looks nothing like he did in the game.

You have been terminated.
youtube.com/watch?v=mpMg1upld0w

>STEELED

Injustice 2 comic is shit. And not enjoyable shit like 1 was. Really injustice playedball it's cards with 1's comics and there no where to go, especially with how injustice 2 story as a template. They are going to have to rebbot if they do a new game of focus on a different universe.

From Amazo's perspective, he won't do anything outside his directives. Like when he killed an entire population of a town, yet spared all the domestic pets.

I think the other user was asking why Ras wouldn’t have Amazo kill Batman too. Why would Ras order Amazo to kill Zod, but not Bruce as well? I mean he’s right there...

And what was Zod suppose to do against Brainiac? It’s not like Kryptonians are op on their own planet.

Why Ra'sh is a stupid inmortal

wheres the previous issue user, you've failed this city

So... Is Bruce aware of Jason being alive again? Does he know Jason is, probably, the other Batman working with Ra's?

And does this whole scene mean that Tim is dead? I feel kind of sad for that, to be honest. Damian being a little shit, I hoped for someone to punch in sooner or later.

Agreed

Jesus fuck

The neck snapping WAS a ref to MoS, there is also a nod to Superman II.

Batman would have never admitted it, but he was going to die at the hands od Zod. He was saved only because Amazo killed him, and it was the only way to stop the mad Kryptonian.

Yet, Batman will bury the truth under a ton of lies before admiting he was wrong.

Why would Amazo take the head of Zod? Maybe Ras has something in mind with his kryptonian DNA or what?

Zod escapes from the Fortress of Solitude and Harley saves Pa Kent from getting killed by him. Batman recreates the Kryptonite/Fear Gas formula Joker used on Superman and uses it on Zod.