Arnim Zolas daughter

In issue 16 of remenders cap she says she doesn't drink wine because it pollutes her body, but then she splits a bottle of wine with the falcon in issue 22

Because she wanted that D.

Now here's issue 22

The power of the BBC can turn even indoctrinated Nazifus into traitors. How can whitebois even compete?!

I really liked Jet and Ian, I really wish they did more with them.

What happened to jet? Sharon didn't trust her so she defected?

I think Dimension Z works a lot better if you take it as an elseworld

That is kind of the point that her attitudes were changing in the real world without Zola's influence.

Remender left Marvel though he probably was setting up a potential fight between Ian/Jet.

Didn't SJWs start #fireRickRemander over this scene because she was under 18? How is she 23 and under 18 at the same time? Were the SJWs lying again?

They don't actually read comics.

It went well i mean, with Cap losing the serum and growing old, and Sharon aging from her time in Dimension Z it was a really good point to potentially retire them to advisory roles but

HYDRA CAP AND oh I guess his love interest is just an old lady now nevermind, that's 2 Carters you've let down Steve.

its a metaphor for how women will say one thing and do another. or how the patriarchy is holding them down through alcohol abuse.

You want a no-prize or some shit?

They forgot the 10-year timeskip at the start of Dimension X and assumed she was underage because she was called a toddler by mistake in a recap page in issue 2.

is that the arc where she's changing her views of the world through constant re-assessment of the things her father taught her

would you prefer her to sing her change of heart at 150dB like a fucking opera

I hate how Spencer just fucking dropped the "Hydra has a mole in every superhero team" and "Theres a mysterious Cabal of Hydra members helped by an actual avenger", all in favor of regurgitating Hickman's uncompleted mess of a mythology.

Because Spencer was a back up co-writer for several of Hickman's stories so he was more invested in his ideas.

>I will never hatefuck a Nazi with my bbc

Armin Zola has a daughter? Huh.

Terrence, go back to sleep. We all saw your microdick.

>In issue 16 of remenders cap she says she doesn't drink wine because it pollutes her body, but then she splits a bottle of wine with the falcon in issue 22
>Niggers corrupting pure white youths

At the beginning of Remender's Cap run it was revealed that Zola fucked off to an alternate dimension where time moves fast than on Earth to work on his genetic monsters without having to deal with superheroes. While there he created a daughter and son for himself. Steve rescued the boy and raised him as his own son for over a decade, naming him Ian. The daughter, Jet Black, was trained for the purpose of killing Captain America and avenging her lost brother. Later after confronting Cap she starts to realize that she was the bad guy all along. At the same time Ian is captured by Zola and mindbroken into hating Steve. They fight and Steve breaks the brainwashing, but at the same moment Sharon Carter shows up and shoots Ian, thinking he was still about to kill Steve. Steve and Jet escape Dimension Z and team up for a while. Ian and Sharon survive but are trapped and join the resistance against Zola. A couple decades pass for them and an adult Ian and Geriatric Sharon manage to get back to Earth a couple months later.

Ian is killed by Zemo, but whatever happened to JetBlack?

It's jusYeah i know her views changed but she's saying to the falcon that she tried wine while still in dimension z. There is inconsistencies in the writing

Can't they fucking see she's not a toddler?

trying something, and actively doing something are two different things

Marvel dropped most of remender's plot threads as hard as possible when he left, there's no explanation to any of it beyond "I dunno, secret wars"

I'm not even one of those people panicking about the "SJW threat," but this controversy was incredibly bizarre.

These people were just looking for something distasteful to be angry about to show how enlightened they are, and were probably a little disappointed that it turned out that the comic didn't actually portray paedophilia for them to complain about.

>These people were just looking for something distasteful to be angry about to show how enlightened they are

Which is exactly what the SJW threat is. People looking to be offended to prove how righteous they are - except they pretend to be left-wingers instead of the usual right-wing fundies.