Trump's new White House team includes Cindy Hayden of tobacco company Altria; Michael Torrey...

>Trump's new White House team includes Cindy Hayden of tobacco company Altria; Michael Torrey, owner of a lobbying firm representing the American Beverage Association; Steve Hart, chairman of the Williams & Jensen firm; and Michael McKenna, who lobbies on behalf of Dow Chemical.

>Trump’s reliance on insiders goes beyond lobbyists. His financial advisory team is full of veteran Wall Streeters such as former Goldman Sachs banker Steven Mnuchin, the Wall Street Journal reports. Both Mnuchin and former JPMorgan chief Jamie Dimon are reportedly in the mix to be Trump’s Treasury Secretary.

I told you faggots. Controlled opposition.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/amp/articles/donald-trumps-financial-advisory-team-stocked-with-wall-streeters-1478730578
lmgtfy.com/?q=Trump Advisors Wall Street
politico.com/story/2016/11/steven-mnuchin-treasury-donald-trump-230716
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>No source

Who did you expect him to hire? Plumbers? Dentists?

It's ok as long as they do as they are told.

>thinkprogress
get out faggot

Don't worry, Trump will do everything they tell him.

Hillary lost. You better get used to losing.

he shoulda got anarcho-capitalist from 4cham

>Controlled opposition.

That or he's an infiltrator.

>not capable of using the world of information available to me

Here you go you lazy fuck

wsj.com/amp/articles/donald-trumps-financial-advisory-team-stocked-with-wall-streeters-1478730578

This is untrue

CNN reported that Jamie Dimon would be apart of the Trump team, it's a total fabrication

Trumps a literal wwe actor and is shown in the illuminati card game twice.

What did you expect?

Perhaps the word "advisory team" is lost in translation for you Paco, it means they are the experts who advise him.

No, Wall Street Journal reported he may be as well.

How is anything here relevant, other than these people's expertise?

They are just advisors.

>wsj.com/amp/articles/donald-trumps-financial-advisory-team-stocked-with-wall-streeters-1478730578

Can't read, post an actual source

Cute false flag.

Mnuchin is a good friend of Trump. Rest are fake rumors.

They still don't understand... their desperate crying and tears are sweet nectar to us.

Keep'em coming :)

>TRUMP WON

>Mnuchin is a good friend of Trump

Even worse

>rooting for Wall Street globalists

Trump really fucked you gullible faggots up

The next four years are going to be very interesting.

f(ourth)pbp

If this is true, I'm hoping that Trump finds these people with the nature that surrounds ourselves. We have trusted Donald so far, let's keep our chin up and see what happens.

Remember guys, he was our best shot. Let's keep pushing.

>wsj.com/amp/articles/donald-trumps-financial-advisory-team-stocked-with-wall-streeters-1478730578

>Cerberus Capital CEO Stephen Feinberg, former SEC commissioner Paul Atkins and former Goldman Sachs banker Steven Mnuchin are advising President-elect Donald Trump during the transition period.

>During the transition period
Its nothing

>being this fucking lazy

It's almost as if you have the world of information available at your fingertips yet stubbornly refuse to use it

lmgtfy.com/?q=Trump Advisors Wall Street

>drumpfcucks thought he was actually on their side

He needs a few people with connections and knowledge of how DC works, or else the White House would be like a stranded raft in the ocean.

Is he supposed to hire some random Joe? I would be concerned if he was hiring Politicians like Obama, not people who are payed every day to make beneficial deals.

Trudeau gonna offer his wife as his first tribute to America

>drumpfcucks refusing to take drumpf's orange oompa loompa shriveled up baby dick out of their mouths for even 1 second

Enjoy being Israel's bodyguard until the end of time, Americuck

hol up hol up, so u b saying, dat he shudda hired sum finna sassy womyn of color instead??

I've noticed a high influx of shitposting here in the past hour by "CTR", so.... Which board made the thread?

If his shriveled up oompa loompa dick even still works, KEK

CRY MORE LIBERALS AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

>He needs a few people with connections and knowledge of how DC works, or else the White House would be like a stranded raft in the ocean.
>every pick so far

you know i bet drumpf could guzzle a nigger's cum in public and you cucks would still make excuses for him

face it, you got played. big time!

I bet Drumpf's oompa loompa baby dick look like one of the crunchy cheetos

donald trump has a 9 inch penis, this was confirmed by his ex wife

He sure fucked you and Hillary real good cuck.

Nice digits

Drumpfstercuck Sup Forumstards got played Big League!

Keep the bitch baby tears coming

I bet your asshole is more loose than Trudeau's mother's vagina.

Sorry but Kek has abandoned you drumpfster fires, you were used, big league. Sad!

>not stating what positions they will be filling

as long as they're filling positions that they have positions in, what is the problem?
it's not like trump is going to suck up to those companies all of a sudden

Business as usual.

Sorry you fell for the pepe meme.

You can thank the war on drugs.

Seriously.

It's almost like the best educated and most successful people in their industries will work for the firm that pays them the most

I bet your fingers are covered in cheetos dust from handling Drumpf's cock so often

Campaign was one thing, you can forget about Trump the showman, presidency is another thing, Trump the manager is on, Jewish manager.

Trump is still president, you're still salty.

Sounds like it'll help bring back jobs

REMINDER

REMINDER

REMINDER

Ignore all shill posts about cabinet and administration until Trump himself makes the announcement!

This should be a no-brainer

>
Cry more faggot, at least he isn't a cucked queer like Trudeau.

Trump on the verge of appointing a Soros plant to Treasury Secretary

politico.com/story/2016/11/steven-mnuchin-treasury-donald-trump-230716

check out this guy's credentials

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804

That's exactly who he said he was going to hire.
Because they know how to win at that particular game.
Jeebus... Trump really is smarter than most of you.

Your tears are delicious!

A FUCKING LEAF

I really do hope all those celebrities who said they were going to move north actually follow through

But they won't because liberals don't have consciences and are pathological liars

media is eternally butthurt

Didn't he literally say he wants sharks and bad people from wall street by his side, that make good deals but aren't exactly the type you want to invite to dinner.

a hero...

Did you expect him to hire Sup Forums neckbeards?

Any ((())) types announced?

Clinton would have the exact same bankers
Face it, you'll never escape the banking jew.

Democrat Administration
>Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan

Republican Administration
>Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do those advisors have any leverage over him though? The biggest issue people have with lobbyists aren't the lobbyists themselves, but the patronage system surrounding them. Without any leverage, there's nothing stopping Trump from dismissing them if he doesn't like their ideas.

>People honestly thought Trump wouldn't just be a rubber stamp for the Republicans

> world star journal

Exactly, this is what we wanted. He needs to create a dialogue with them, we need jobs and new wealth flowing back into the country. I don't like the banks though, fuck them. But eh, he's playing his hands and trying to win 'em over.

I haven't been following this whole thing much, but I thought the whole Drain the Swamp thing was kicking out the politicians who are basically stuck in washington without doing shit for the good of the country?

>implying there was every any hope to avoid the coming war

LOL is this real

Kek, trumpfags just wanted to win

Not sure why anyone would suddenly start trusting the media - the fucking Lugenpresse - again after the shit they pulled out of their collective asses this election season.

They were all against him and all against our interests as well. Fuck them. They are a part of the establishment - its fourth estate - and they too are a part of the swamp and they too will continue to be destroyed by us.

This is why they'll write and say anything to try and sabotage our efforts or demoralize us. Same for the paid shills ITT. There is no going back, Sup Forumsacks. This is our new normal.

We'll need to organize and document their efforts so we can cast out these establishment politicians and media elite who resist reform. Shadilay, brothers.

Never doubt Trump

Go find a safe space, OP.

The quality of liberal shitposting has taken a noticeable turn for the worse.

Is this all you faggots can come up with now?

>Trump will end the corruption in washington! We're tired of revolving door politics!
>Trump hires lobbyists and wall street bros
>3-3-3-3D checkers! he's smart! this is a long con, y-y-y-you'll see!

i was listening to the chat on Fox while waiting to hear obama and trump speak together and they were talking to an old guy was Secretary of Commerce? during reagan and he said that the numbers of people needed is huge. it's like 2700 people they need to hire in the next 2 months.

i think this leads to the fact that some of these new hires will have pasts that might be viewed as questionable, but what it comes down to is who is the best candidate and can that candidate be trusted.

all the best finance guys work on wall street so you will naturally go to wall street to find someone to hire. as other anons said, it depends on whether that will follow orders and put the country before their old contacts.

who knows?

Link to full article? Holy shit lmfao. Thought that was a shoop

That doesnt answer my question.

Drumpfniggers are retards, what else is new? Just look at the ones ITT drooling over his cheetos dick

That doesnt answer it either.

>muh ebil beverage lobbyist
Topkek

"Wall Street" and banks aren't inherently evil, they are essentially businesses too.

alot of the problem is built around no accountability and suspicious (outright) collusion with the very people that are supposed to be overseeing their actions. It's a revolving door of treasonous opportunity.

That doesn't mean every single person is evil or bad, it just means most of these cocksucking vermin are self-obsessed opportunists. Which is extremely common in high powered corporate environments.

Why do liberals always project their homoerotic obsession with trump?

>hire knowledgeable "insiders" who seem the desire to come to the fold, just like Trump did
>if they fail to be what Trump is looking for in an adviser, hire another one

I get that the president can't do ANYTHING he wants as a dictator would, but at least he can do that, damn it

At least Trudeau's manhood still works, unlike old man Donald Drumpf
Drumpfniggers are the ones ITT jerking off to Drumpf fanfiction51701

>source = WSJ
>Fag mag of all the cucked gags

>establishment traitors are flocking to Trump in an attempt to save their careers
>somehow this is Trump's fault

underrated post

Ron Swanson

Trump was a false hope....we need a real hero, Kuroko 2020!

>elect a billionare to get rid of billionares influencing politicians
>act suprised when he gets influenced by billionares because hes been lying about his wealth

>jerking off to Drumpf fanfiction
Intolerant Gutterfuck detected

its no different than clinton
just as i expected.

Jesus christ, not even one of you think this is even a little bit concerning ?

You guys won't even admit that his could possibly have a negative impact on our country ? More lobbyists and insiders ?

It's like trump can do no wrong, you'll always find a way to justify what he does because 'durr ur a cuck liberal trump is my god emperor.'

The ultimate form of cuckoldry is blind obedience and refusal to question authority .

See, you're not allowing for an argument, because you preemptively called anyone trying to argue against this BS as being wrong.

These people are not yet hired advisers. Trump did NOT announce who will work for him. Some of these ex-insiders are that, EX INSIDERS, much like Trump is.

But people like you will only look at the headline, maybe read some names, see that they worked on Wall Street and call it a day, you won't bother to look at the context. Why is the person an ex-Wall street insider? What did he do? Is he kiking it up right now?

All you care about is posting that goddamn headline, like you did in the past 16 months, and put up a shield of "muh trumptards will call me shill, so I cant be refuted"

It is if he is welcoming them you dumb fuck

>reaching out to current ceo jp Morgan chase to be treasury sec.

Yeah trump is really going to right the banks who criticized