What's the upcoming 2018 show that will have a sweet little kid that will be everyone's favorite and provoke mods to...

What's the upcoming 2018 show that will have a sweet little kid that will be everyone's favorite and provoke mods to ban any thread mentioning the show?

I don't want to see a billion threads full of horny lonely females fawning over underage cartoon boys

>females
>on Sup Forums
user I...

Sup Forums has higher than average female population

I cant wait for it to fucking fail because of how dull and unfunny it is, and after it is cancelled itll force the crewniverse to realize nobody wants townie shit, or another show thats entirely the same bullshit. I hate SOL shit

Transformers General

right, should've done ,>on Sup Forums
now I feel silly

They will only ban it if it airs on Nick or Disney.

Craig of the Creek looks promising.

>Craig of the Creek looks promising.
Fucking how? It looks like the most uninspired milquetoast trash ive ever seen for CN

Craig isn't cute, and I've been waiting for a good black shota

It looks like shit. I don't need Blarence.

Black shota/loli isn't a thing.

total drama daycare

It appears there will be a Paranorman series in 2018.

they've made the perfect anti-pedophile show desu, all the little kids are gross looking, and the only cute kid is black

Has to resemble anything related to american liberals for Sup Forums to post about it daily.

>It appears there will be a Paranorman series in 2018.
I saw news of that, but I thought it was fake.

Sup Forums is extremely female, you can notice it from the way people are arguing here, very smug, and very passive aggressive

see And the Voltron general when it was around.
Full of fujoshits. And we have a lot of crossover with /cgl/ and tumblr for obvious reasons.

In short women ruin good things

Is that why it's terrible?

I wish we had gotten a third season. I liked Dipper.

why do women do that

So, nothing? Where have all the cute boys gone?

You're just gonna pretend /sug/ doesn't exist?

It really doesn't

dead