THERES A PETITION TO HAVE THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE NOT VOTE TRUMP WITH OVER 1 MIL SIGNATURES

THERES A PETITION TO HAVE THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE NOT VOTE TRUMP WITH OVER 1 MIL SIGNATURES

anyone else worried that they will see the chaos these liberals are causing and sway there vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19
change.org/p/donald-trump-this-is-a-petition-to-petition-change-org-to-close-its-website-it-is-no-longer-useful
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a petition

we just had an election, a petition wont do shit.

Eh, I would rather see rednecks chimpout then liberals

Won't happen. You'd destroy the Republic, and with it, usher in a Civil War

>Happening!

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

the electoral college can vote for whoever they want they just take our vote as a suggestion

it won't do shit, these liberal cucks need to be hanged by the neck

Wasn't there a petition to get them to vote for Trump with like 59 million signatures just a couple of days ago?

These are the electors that can change their vote without any repercussions
Arizona —11
Arkansas—6
Georgia— 16
Idaho— 4
Indiana— 11
Iowa— 6
Kansas—6
Kentucky—8
Louisiana—8
Missouri—10
N. Dakota— 3
Pennsylvania— 20
S. Dakota—3
Texas—38
W. Virgina—5
Wyoming—3

No faggot

You cannot change something Federal
Why would anybody change the election just because some babies say they don't want it?
Not even the Jews have the power to change this, it would cause a real conflict in your nation
You would LITERALLY cause the CLOSEST THING to RACE WAR

the electoral college can vote for whoever they want in some major states and have done so in the past

nine electors in history changed their vote. its very possible

We can start a response petition to get hillary thrown in jail. Or, if there is one, sign it a shit ton of times and rally support

Top kek

Clever and underrated. I like you, you can fuck my sister.

It's the insider money that went into the banks and financial sector today. There is no way insiders would of invested into the biggest banks if they thought Trump was going to win. (he said with the GOP he would break them up)

The fix is in, I don't know how but Trump will not be president.

Feel free to screen shot.

You'd need like 37 to switch for Hillary to win. Oh, and +1 for the Washington elector that said he won't vote for Hillary.

I think they realize if they did that they'd have about six months max before someone found their body swinging from a tree.

Literally the worst thing they can do as far as the country is concerned as well. And as much as I hate Clinton I can honestly see her turning it down if they do it.

1. It's a website anyone can vote on
2. Hillary conceded meaning she can't win
3. They won't change the red states to blue because they wish for it

Liberals should eat lead.

There would be many lols had for sure.... but that shit would be scary.

liberals already drink lead

fucking moron, 1 elector per electoral vote. states don't vote, the number of electors equivalent to the number of the state's electoral votes do. you would need to convince more than just one person to be willing to basically burn down the country

Not feasible, they're having a tantrum and they shan't be rewarded for it.

>nine electors in history
that's wrong, check wiki

>On 22 occasions, 179 electors
>the 1836 election, in which all 23 Virginia electors acted together.
>The 1836 election was the only occasion when faithless electors altered the outcome of the electoral college vote.

Faithless electors have altered elections in history. Repubs and democrate congressmen are united in their hatred of him. The public vote is supporting this. This VERY well could happen.

Good lord. Do they really want a bloody civil war? This is how the'll get it. A gun behind every blade of grass and the will to paint the future with the blood of Traitors.

God fucking damn. He's the President Elect. Its fucking done. Only sperged out millenial estrogen huffing dildo stuffing stinkfucks would sign something like that.

It reminds me of the cucked sore-rim snaggletoothed brits who tried like hell to get a "do-over" after Brexit.

Man, fuck these mongrel shitstains. Their "brains" will look mighty fine dashed on the pavement.

Let them have their war. They would fucking piss themselves if they saw a civilian fire team of hardened patriots bearing down on them.

Fuck em

Fuck off and start building that wall

Conceding defeat is irrelevant. If they vote her in, she's in.

So we'll just petition your petition?
See how stupid this is?

>1800's
>time of whigs, S. democrats and Democrats
Kill your self nigger things have changed
This little establishment called the Republican Party is the reason this hasn't happened sense then

Doesn't matter, they'd need to get a constitutional amendment (which is a bitch and a half) before January (inauguration).

2. A concession can be retracted. Gore retracted his concession in 2000.
3. Faithless electors can flip the state blue.

>without any repercussions

You can definitely think that way, but it would drive the populace to war.

How much of this shit was there during the primaries and the general?

>delegates may not vote trump
>ban trump from entering UK

etc

That's not true you can't petition to vote anyone to power or /pol would have mike pence elected to kill off the gays

>Kill your self nigger things have changed

Yes they have. America isn't great like it use to be. America was founded as an anti-establishment experiment. People don't have the balls to risk civil war to do the right thing like they use to.

This is about persuading electors to become faithless. Not about making the popular vote the deciding factor.

ahahahha Drumpf morons think its over. Friendly reminder to the racist scum here that this is all part of our plan, have Hillary lose the EC vote, but win the Popular vote causing her supporters to start major protests in every major city. On top of this Hillary already gave her concession speech as to appear good with both sides, and then come December when the EC make a historic decision and change their votes to Clinton everyone will be stunned and shocked making the election of the First Female President in history that much more historic. Laugh now Drumpfters but this is 100% possible and it WILL happen. You really thought you beat us and the globalists who control this world LMAO you are even dumber than we thought.

Pol BTFO

>(((elijah berg)))

Let em, lets go ahead and say they do it. It will be full blown civil war. Not just citizen arrests on politicians, but full blown militias marching and killing everywhere. The cry baby liberals will be slaughtered, they have no means of fighting and no one to protect them.

scary? why, what are you?

how much good did it do him?

all electors remained faithful too then by the way

the electors are going to be so sick of the protests by 19 dec that they might flip from hillary to trump desu

>Someone makes a petition for the electoral college to YES vote Trump for president
>It gets more signs than the one not to vote him in

More people voted for Trump, more people sign his petition.

The petition is meaningless. What matters is what the electors will do. His point was that her conceding the election isn't binding.

Oh God yes, keep going leaf. Cry harder.

Nothing I'd love more than to peacefully protest on the whitehouse lawn with my AR

Wasted

He meant the electors, not the liberal petition.

I admire your shitposting.

Part of a democracy is not always getting what you want.

Except civil war . And believe me Rednecks are far more dangerous than these libertards , also the USA will be in chaos , the republic is destroyed

clint did win the popular vote, wouldnt be surprised honestly.

About as worried as I was there was going to be a second brexit vote.

Not at all.

>electronic petition
>only 1 Million

lmao

You're missing the point. He was able to retract the concession and if the Florida recount would have favored him he'd have won. Faithless electors wasn't even a factor in 2000 so i don't know why you're bringing that up in that context. The point is that concession is not legally binding, it can be retracted.

They already did this petition. It was called Election Day. That's how he got the electoral votes to begin with.

>online petition

you can just keep flipping your phone into airplane mode to get an new ip and sign it a night long. nobody will recognize an online petition from moveon or change

TOO BAD HILLARY ALREADY CONCEDED LOL

>government pls overthrow the government for us

That's why these liberal protests never accomplish jack shit.

If you don't consider public hanging a repercussion I guess you are right.

Fucking retarded liberals at it again.

Keep deluding yourself.

I hope you literally shake vomit and cry yourself to sleep on 19 dec

Isn't this open for other countries as well? So these people are okay with people from other countries messing up election results through this petition? That's messed up if this goes through.

>they couldn't even say voters to vote Hillary somehow they'll manage to sway the electoral college to vote against the public

Gore conceded in 2000 and then took it back which led to weeks of an unresolved election.

By the way even Roger Stone said this was a legitimate concern and something he and the Trump campaign would get on immediately. I imagine Trump's staff have been working on this non stop since the election.

its not really about the petition its more about the fact that these riots could sway the vote

I swear to god, if a bunch of faggy libs switch this with a petition, I will personally start killing every liberal I encounter.

>Arizona
>Arkansas
>Georgia
>Idaho
>Indiana
>Iowa
>Kansas
>Kentucky
>Louisiana
>Missouri
>North Dakota
>Pennsylvania
>South Dakota
>Texas
>West Virginia
>Wyoming
So, states that all voted for Trump?

You cucks couldn't get Obama out, so they won't be able to get Trump out.

What am I deluding myself about? I don't for one moment think there will be faithless electors, it would be disastrous. I'm saying that a concession is not legally binding, that's all.

You keep mentioning a civil war, but why would anyone do that? You dont actually believe they would move their lazy fat asses?

>This VERY well could happen.
Ishydtt

If Obama even tries to entertain this, it'll be literal civil war II. He'll likely have his media person issue a press release saying "blah blah blah understands that emotions are high etc etc but our democracy is the greatest system and must be respected etc etc"

change.org/p/donald-trump-this-is-a-petition-to-petition-change-org-to-close-its-website-it-is-no-longer-useful

Didn't create this but it was posted in a previous thread, lol'd quite a bit.

They're already protesting so of coups they can move their lazy fatasses.

The question is can they fight?

you're also a nigger below the wall, stop trying to fit in nigger

when they get more signatures than votes that hillary recieved in the election maybe it will be relevant

I definitely wrote "of course".... that's odd

>their hope isn't completely crushed yet
>we get to drink their tears all again over on inauguration day when the emperor ascends to his throne

protesters are paid though

I voted Trump, but democracy dictates we go with her. We can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

oh look this thread again by CTR

Clinton conceded. She's following the rules, for once. Done with the fight. That's the thing they dont seem to understand. It's not like the vote was to leave the EU or something. You can't petition someone into a job they've given up on.

she can take back her consession its been done before

>1 Mil signatures
>Thinking that'll overturn a 50 mil vote election
>Can't even guarantee that it's American votes

(You)

They havent even finished recording all the votes and CNN is even calling that Trump will win the popular vote by the time its all counted.

Doesn t matter , some of the republicans are still against trump , it could happen that some idiots go rough , or get buyed by ((((((((them))))))))))) . But Trump is sitting on 290 electors now , with michigan he wouls be at 306 vs 228 of clinton , that means more 42 assholes need to switch side for killton to have 270

Maybe it'll happen and we'll finally witness the day of the rope.

Rednecks dont chimpout. They organise and strategically attack.

you do realize that you are surrounded by rednecks. what ever city youre in no matter what city that is youre surrounded by them, and they tend to have lots of guns

>Faithless electors
Yes in a time of all time low in trust and confidence in the government, this is a great idea.

and super delegates will switch to Bernie also right? I"M I RIGHT?, right guys?.. right!?.. i know they will! GUYS! RIGHT! fuck...

There's no fucking way anybody would dare. No. Fucking. Way.

Link ?

white people with guns should make you feel safe.

That was a much closer electoral race, I believe bush literally won with 271. And the point of contention was florida's electoral votes anyway, hence the recount, not nationwide popularity. This election was pretty much a blowout where it counted.

The popular vote is a meme the losing side uses to justfy butthurt, left and right.

Watch out, once they put down the cake, they'll be waddling your way!

Jesus...

A civil is actually going to happen, isn't?

GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSS! right... super delegates will change to Bernie!
GGGGGUYYYYYS