Is there any character in Sup Forums-related media that could beat pic related?

Is there any character in Sup Forums-related media that could beat pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-579
youtube.com/watch?v=l0Md9qwWQBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old Squirrel Girl.

God I hate that stupid fucking lizard.

Using GOLB is cheating. Of the highest level.

Stardust and that omnipotent fat jap

Me too. That fucker lead to the power creep that turned the SCP Foundation from a paranormal containment unit ala X-Files to mini Time Lords. Who still can't deal with a tough lizard or an apocalyptic SCP where the solution is just having a high turnover rate.

>That fucker lead to the power creep that turned the SCP Foundation from a paranormal containment unit ala X-Files to mini Time Lords.
The Foundation was already undergoing power creep even without factoring 682 into things. Several of the most notably OP skips aren't even related to 682, or are only tangentially related to it.

Maybe If Impossible man were to copy himself into 682, he could incapacitate it. But i'm not the wisest authority on Impossible man's abilities..

Yeah memetics is what did it for the SCP Foundation imo. It was a lot easier to say that you can't describe the scary thing but trust me it's scary instead of actually thinking about it.

Some of the best Tales on the Wiki are related to memetuhazards, user (3125 and 4739 for instance). Saying that they are what caused the Foundation's "fall" is utterly untrue.

Not only will The Fury beat it, The Fury will also kill it.

This little Kltpzyxm right here.

>Implying that The Fury wouldn't attempt to absorb it, thus allowing 682 to Assume Direct Control
Congratulations user. You've just given the murderlizard the perfect vessel to wage war upon the entire multiverse.

Elsa Bloodstone.s

I hate this one
scp-wiki.net/scp-579

>Anime power level faggots turn X-files with meme monsters into "how can you stop this really fucking lame looking monster lol its scary because it beats anything!"

Alternately, Mr. Monster.

>The Fury
>Absorbing instead of killing

Nigga what?

The thing is an assassin to the core. He doesn't absorb shit. He kills.

Oops, forgot my pic, I know Sup Forums spends more time on faggoty wikis than reading actual comics.

So what can the desiccated Godzilla looking thing do exactly?

>Keter Class

This is anime levels of using mythological terms because they sound big and powerful without fully understanding what they mean.

I've only recently started reading through the wiki, so i wouldnt have noticed any gradual change in powerlevel, but i'd just like to add in that i like that the foundation deals with both toasters that can toast bread without being plugged in, and world-ending monstrosities.

BPRD already did that and did it better.

He absorbs when he requires biomatter/material to heal damage to himself. 682 would likely deal heavy damage to his body even if he did manage to drive it off for a time. He'd likely try to heal himself with bits of the entity left over from the fight, which would end Badly. For everyone involved.

>scp-wiki.net/scp-579
I love 682. He one of the best vessels for horror comedy on the site, and SCP has always worked best as an absurd horror comedy.

The Fury was smart enough to figure out how to kill alt universe Jim Jaspers. I think it'll be smart enough not to repair himself with bits from the chaos monster.

This.
People in this thread should spend more time reading worthwhile comics, instead of retarded fanfictiony wikis.
They don't even have their poorfag status as an excuse, Sup Forums spoonfeeds them free comics every Wednesday.

If You don't like the thread or it's subject matter, why don't you leave. I'm sure the thread talking about the south of Paranatural being a "non-binary queer addicted to cocks" would be more suited to your tastes.

>Absurd Horror Comedy

The problem is I think the guys that write all the different lame as fuck reality distorting monsters are actually earnest. They actually think what they write is scary and cool.

If anyone actually made a TV series or movie about SPC you would have to make it a comedy. There's absolutely no way you can play it straight and not have the audience roll their eyes and giggle at the MIB that keeps one million indescribable modern art chaos gods in secret locations throughout the world.

>i wont say how, or why, what it does or what it even looks like, but trust me its bad
Is this cancer personified?
Is there an scp with a page that just says "is sooper dangrous gaiz and cantbe discribed"

SCP and other "webnovel" fans wouldn't be so bad if they were humble about the shit they love. Like the guys that like RWBY they know they're fans of absolute shit. They know its a guilty pleasure.

But SCP and Worm fans have to put on airs and act like their shit is something special instead of sub-paperback discount aisle fiction.

SCP is not Sup Forums. It's /x/ drivel.
You create a thinly veiled "lets talk about the wiki" thread and you take what you get.

So go fuck yourself.

This thread is dumb, let's talk about Confinement instead

youtube.com/watch?v=l0Md9qwWQBI

It's worse than "My own OC Sonic character" posting.

Generic fanfiction monster? Take your pick

There are literally several Sup Forums-tier, thinly-veiled politic threads on the Catalog alone right this moment, you fucking autist. Those aren't Sup Forums either, yet you cumsuckers gleefully jerk off to them.

So no. Go fuck yourself with a Bad Dragon Dildo for being such a complete and utter retard.

Nah, the confinement shorts make it Sup Forums related, so get fucked.

You know the thing that made Lovecraft work was that although people meme him to be the ultimate "you can't describe the monster" writer he was actually very good at designing monsters.

Shoggoths, The Great Race of Yith, Cthulhu, Yog-Sothoth, The Elder Things, the Flying Polyps, they all have really distinct really clear designs. If someone showed you Cthulhu you'd know you're looking at Cthulhu. If someone showed you a Yith you'd know you're looking at a Yith.

People that think "it can't be described so its scary" is good writing need to be educated.

No one is discussing the shorts, it's the usual Powerlevel Faggotry associated with SCP trash.
The very OP is powerlevel faggotry.

Maybe only planet-class or universe-class, or alternatively reality warpers. Something that can make it not exist would counter its regeneration, or something that could objectively obliterate all of its matter might do it.

I don't remember though is this thing like Cell in DBZ where he just regenerates more or less no matter what?

What does the zombie dragon monster in OP's pic even do?

The bad fanfiction virus probably describes itself like that.

>There are literally several Sup Forums-tier, thinly-veiled politic threads on the Catalog alone right this moment, you fucking autist.
The Sup Forums threads get deleted, the posters often get bans.

You don't get to play the "Sup Forums has off-topic shit on it right now, so I get to post my off-topic shit too" card.
Take a hint.
Take a hike.

The Fury survived non-existence, it will survive 682.

Its name isn't Reed Richards so I'll give Doom a decent chance at it.

it's very physically powerful and quick, and it has wolverine level healing. It also hates all life

Fucking end yourself crybaby.

The SCP is shit and shouldn't be spammed on other websites

>I don't remember though is this thing like Cell in DBZ where he just regenerates more or less no matter what?
Essentially. Here's something outlining just how bullshit this thing truly is;

>SCP-682 exposed to SCP-2722. The wielders of the ship were quickly secured by the use of the ship's lockdown measure, and are ordered to try and use any of the methods available to them in an attempt to terminate 682. With the use of SCP-2722's reality bending ability, the ship is teleported to the ████████-██ star system in the Andromeda Galaxy in the Local Group. SCP-2722's subatomic-destruction sphere is immediately fired at SCP-682, seemingly annihilating the subject, but it was shown to adapt and regenerate overtime. SCP-682 adapts its size in order to match SCP-2722's own, and suddenly attacks the ship at velocities too fast for SCP-2722's radars to detect, throwing the ship off the bounds of the star system and across the galaxy in seconds, with SCP-682 following quickly after. However, the forcefield around SCP-2722 withstands the attack. The wielders are instructed to try and fire 2722's grand wave motion cannon at the subject, which is immediately accomplished by the ship. The beam hits 682's shell and dashes past the galaxy, violently impacting against the constellation of Cassiopeia and reducing it to atomic bonds.

You don't get to use cancer as an excuse to introduce MORE cancer.

Was the Fury the coolest thing Alan Moore ever made?

I think so.

This is the most pathetic of anime-tier powerlevel wank.

With this and the mary sue that comes out of the box who is like SO BADASSSSSS how does anyone take this shit wiki seriously?

That Zack Morrison "queer" thread is still going strong with dozens of posts all either complaining about the absolute state of Sup Forums, gender-politics, homophobia, LGBTQTBRAAAAP, and other stupid shit not at all related to Sup Forums or connected media. The mods have not chosen to delete said thread or ban any of the posters involved.

In short; You're full of shit, and you need to kill yourself at the soonest possible interval.

It gets cooked by a very pissed off star, don't know why these people are complaining when we all know it ends up dead

Again, a tumor does not give you a blank check to metastasize here.

I think SCP entries are the only place I really enjoy reading about hilariously overpowered beings. Something about a bunch of guys in lab coats chatting over morning coffee in the break room about the eldritch horror that consumed Dave in accounting and went on an ethereal rampage puts a huge smile on my face.

Just because other people are shitposters doesn't mean you also aren't one.

Nah you're a faggot.

Its interesting when its an interesting concept, not when its something that can fight dbz style.

A shitpost for a shitpost makes the world...Sup Forums I guess.

This writing is god awful. Where's the descriptions?

My god. People read this for pleasure?

This.

Anime power level fags ruined SCP.

You seem real frustrated over an open-access monster circlejerk forum, friend

It's a collaborative effort, there are gems and there are turds.

How does that preclude it from being terrible?

>There are people that are this triggered by the SCPverse having overpowered shit in it
Oh god, this is utterly hilarious. Do you fat dykes get this easily triggered by open-access, freeform roleplay too? Please say yes.

I used to read it forguilty pleasure but you run out of somewhat well-written articles real fast so after that it's a question of how fucking dumb the entries you're willing to read are.

People getting assblasted over entries like SCP-682 is a little ironic when there's also an entry that's the trans-dimensional phantom of a bantering space-aussie looking for a chum to talk with.

The Fury doesn't "Absorb" it breaks down and reconfigures.

It did this to a stupidly powerful reality Warper.

The Fury literally cannot be stopped.

Well your first mistake was expecting SCP to be any good, since it's open-access. There's less actually good spooky articles than you can count on your fingers. I'm just saying getting hurt over it is pretty stupid, guy.

You seem really defensive over people not liking your thread.

Does it have defences against mental/dream powers?

You are going out of your way to defend it instead of mocking it. Seems strange for someone who supposedly doesn't care about it.

I mean it is pretty funny how fast the critiques came out over a monster that's supposed to be the "never dies never ever" monster. He wasn't ever anything else.

Sounds like it's going to end up stalemating with the fucking lizard then. Since 682 basically copies the capabilities of whatever is used against it to a T. They will fight until the universe dies from anthropic heat death, and it shall be glorious.

So... if it can do all this ridiculous shit how do the nerds manage to keep it locked in a tank with some acid.

>autist cries
>autist gets called out
>autist cries harder and posts reaction images with each post
When will this type of fag leave Sup Forums?

Its not that its OP. It's that its horribly boring and uninspired.

It's like Worm. It's nothing but bad writing and power level wanking.

There's no content or substance. And this would be okay if the fans just went "yeah it blows we know" but they don't.

Like Worm fans they insist people respect their 8th grade level fiction.

No, because The Fury isn't an unthinking machine.

It'll simply develop new Organs to travel to the SCP verse where everything died including 682, discover what did it and then come back to kill 682.

Your powerlevelz thread is terrible, you can expect people to say so just like any other Deviantart-tier dross you throw out.

>If you aren't mocking it, you must think it's faultless.

Sorry sometimes I forget where I am.

Worm is fucking atrocious, It got so tiresome when people would keep spamming that rubbish setting on Sup Forums and /tg/.

Because 682 only adapts in proportion to the force brought to bear against it. You put it up against something like, oh say, Superman? It will adapt and grow in strength to match Superman. But you dunk it into a tank of acid and leave it there? It's only going to adapt the bear-minimum needed to regenerate itself or resist the strength of the acid.

Okay but this isn't my thread, dweeb.

That's sort of a result of the power creep honestly. People got way too into 682 so they wrote all these stories that make it seem absurd that a bit of acid could keep it held back.
I hold the story that the Angry Star just cooks it in the future as canon, personally. There's not even a fight it just races by and fries his lizard ass into croco-nuggets

I like SCP in doses myself, but yeah Worm is just unreadable drivel.

What the fuck is worm?

>I hold the story that the Angry Star just cooks it in the future as canon, personally
The Hateful Star also crushed Earth like a can, and blew the Sun up with but a passing whips of a thought. You really can't compare the two.

Why doesn't it just become immune to acid.

But if I don't post a lot of reaction images what was even the point of saving all these fucking reaction images?

Long-running cape web serial by one Wilblow. Has a sequel now. It's magical successor series, Pact, along with a good deal of the fanfiction, are better than the original work by lightyears.

Shiki can kill 682. Discuss.

According to the powerwank autists at SCP the lameass 682 should have just regenerated and become that strong the same as when attacked by the spaceship.

Wouldn't it just adapt to always have one more line of death than Shiki had cut? I only have pretend knowledge of Shiki though so I could be wrong.

If there isn't a single remaining atom to rebuild from then you're pretty effectively dead.
Though I guess I shouldn't doubt Powerlevel Autists ability to make up some old bullshit.

>Faggots have shit up every thread on Sup Forums they now turn to comfy SCP threads to fuck up next.
Yeah fuck off SCP threads are like the last good thing on this shit board.

There are just some things that 682 can't adapt to. Not directly at least. 173 is fully capable of murdering 682, and a good portion of its ilk (known as "Leviathans") with casual ease. The Hateful Star is likely no different, really.