I need to know how you feel being the cucks you claim to despise

Putin admitted today that he had been working with the trump campaign throughout it. trumples lied to you. how do you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
washingtonpost.com/world/moscow-had-contacts-with-trump-team-during-campaign-russian-diplomat-says/2016/11/10/28fb82fa-a73d-11e6-9bd6-184ab22d218e_story.html
rt.com/news/365966-putin-trump-congratulates-victory/
youtube.com/watch?v=2szvR5sdfKc
cnn.com/2016/09/11/politics/michael-morell-donald-trump-putin-russia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Putin doesn't want nuclear war to come to his country so he worked with Trump

Color me fucking surprised.

You know he was doing bunker drills with his population in the event that Hillary won so he could protect them from her?

This is why I respect Putin, he looks out for his people

Don't care, I want better relations with Russia. I'd rather we were friends and allies, that teamed up to rule the world, than to just indirectly oppose one another to infinity.

Am I the only one here to realize that Globalism has already happened and we're all just fighting for control of the Global narrative?

Can we please stop abusing the words like "Globalism" and "Zionism", for we are starting to sound like a certain water filter salesman?

Globalism = International trade and communications

Zionism = Jewish nationalism

Sperging out by being " anti-Globalist" or "anti-Zionist" doesn't make any sense.

The point is to shape them in "our" collective interest, if such a thing even exists.

That's what I think Trump will try to do for America.

>Putin admitted toda
Source?

globalism has clear mass-migration and anti-nationalist agenda

they also want to destroy white people. Biden even said it was a good thing white people were going extinct. there is no reason white people should willingly destroy themselves

>Putin admitted today that he had been working with the trump campaign throughout it. trumples lied to you. how do you feel?

you realize like half the posters here are working for Putin, right?

special secret liberal website. no access for us :(

>complete faggot

As long as you mean global trade, that's fine. Most people use it with "world government" in mind.

I don't care. The globalists are way worse than the Russians.

Gosh I sure do feel awful knowing that I won't die in a nuke attack for Hillary Clinton.

What a fool I've been.

>Biden even said it was a good thing white people were going extinct.
source pls

if you take globalism to its logical conclusion the earth would be under one official or de facto government and every country would have reached equilibrium in quality of life, ethnic makeup, wealth, culture etc
so until the point when we in the west are digging through garbage and shitting in the street globalism has not won

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

You have to pay 100,000 shill points to access the website with proof.

What kind of faggot doesn't want better relations with Russia?

>I'd rather we were friends and allies
We'll be neither. Trump will be Putin's bitch.

What's the course of Russkie shill points to Burger's?

>Putin admitted today that he had been working with the trump campaign throughout it.
he didnt admit shit.

the jewish media saying it doesnt mean anything.

washingtonpost.com/world/moscow-had-contacts-with-trump-team-during-campaign-russian-diplomat-says/2016/11/10/28fb82fa-a73d-11e6-9bd6-184ab22d218e_story.html

americuck americuck let's all suck putin's big dick

It came from Russian media, clown.

my 99 confirm that the dream team is happening

>Source?

This.

Fuck off CTR.

Sup Forums doesn't realize how cucked it is.

China supported Trump too. You know what the state-run media headlines were?

>Trump Wins: Proof that Democracy is a Failure

lol, you cucks don't fucking get it. The friend of the enemy is not your friend.

Its true, but Trump wont admit it. We had millions illegals and falsely legalized voters to secure the presidency of our comrade Trump.

We first wanted to support barnie, but you lost him to mrs clington.

Primary Source?

>praise kek

Putin on Trump victory: Russia is ready to restore relations with US

rt.com/news/365966-putin-trump-congratulates-victory/

>still buttmad hillary lost

muhhhhhhhhhhhhh russiaaaaaaaaaaaa

lol, CTR went back to work today

you're just going to keep on losing

and losing

and losing

Sad!

sick trips, comrade

>UgaY in ID

I humbly accept this blessing, kek. Let us continue our work in the meme realms greater than ever before. Shadilay!

safe, no ww3

youtube.com/watch?v=2szvR5sdfKc

My little niggies

I never cared if Russia didn't want us to fund ISIS in Syria, user.

I never gave a shit about Hillary. I care about my country. Don't worry about it. You wouldn't understand.

>no souce
>the proof is secret!
okay

Can someone please explain to me why it's a bad thing that the US work with Russia? Why would you want war with Russia? We have an army of gay muslim trannies and they have an army of actual men.

Russia should be our allies. We ought to back Assad. The FBI found no connection between Trump and Russia, but ffs who cares?

I'd rather have had Putin for a leader than Obamas gay ass.

bahahahahhahahaah

it's true though.

>Clinton's campaign head Podesta has $25 million dollars worth of shares in Russian companies

Clinton claims Trump has business ties with Russia

>Clinton allowed Russia to obtain 25% of USA's uranium

Clinton complains that Trump said some allies should arm themselves with nukes to prevent wars through mutually-assured destruction

>Clinton paid for an army of trolls called Correct The Record

Clinton says Russia is influencing the election and media says Russian troll army is working for Trump

>Clinton wants a no-fly zone which would kill scores of Syrian civilians and could lead to direct military engagement with Russia should a Russian jet be downed by American forces

Clinton claims Trump belongs nowhere near the nuclear codes and is a threat to world peace

Noticing a pattern yet?

I have no clue about Biden, but I know that female bitch from Germany said something to that effect. It's disgusting what they do.

Where would the world be without whites? It would be a third world shithole because whites invented almost everything and the best countries have higher density populations of whites. Because we are the master race.

>dont worry about it
then stop fucking posting about it

That was a great line. I may use it someday.

FPBP

Anglo is the enemy of the world. PRussian majority in white population of usa is not.
Anglo lost, white race won. They will try to replace Herr Drumpf with an android, but we have developed better tech while cloning Putin. There is a whole secret institute for it under red sqare mausoleum since 60s. In fact barnie is our clone-droid made from dna, deposited to us by a great man. And this man was Albert Einstein.

Checked

to be fair even CNN mentioned this today and the anchor (can't recall who it was) admitted that it is common practice for presidential campaigns to be in contact with various foreign administrations

You guys are obviously butthurt that Hillary didn't win. You sound so salty

you had 8 years to move to russia pinko

The red pill is salty.

The real one, not the generic Martin Shkreli fed you.

Source? Because citation is heavily needed with that.

Salty for anglo.

Voters lied to Trump pretending they were fooled by him. they always knew.

Enjoy the ride, ciabro.

Can't move out of the US, and why the fuck would I now that God Emperor has won? I'll spend the next few years thriving.

"I want to know how you feel" = data mining
making fun of Trump's name = CTR
Honestly thinking that the only way anyone could possibly disagree with the retards who crashed the economy and gave money and weapons to al-Qaida AFTER 9-11 is if they are Secret Russki Espionki Seeking Moose And Squirrel = just retarded, or a Georgetown grad

Admit you're a bitch and then fuck off.

She lost. We avoided a war with Russia. Sound's like a wonderful world.

They also said they were in contact with hillarys campaign and that is a common practice retard.

>Clintons have a long history of sexual scandals

Trump is suddenly accused of sexual impropriety with just weeks left in the election, despite the fact his accusers could have sued him for millions of dollars in the decades prior and many of their stories simply don't add up

>Clinton claims Russia and the FBI is rigging the election

Project Veritas exposes rampant voter fraud organized by Clinton's campaign and PACs and Clinton donor George Soros has direct ties to voting machines in 16 states

>Clinton says Russia is responsible for hacking the emails

Wikileaks reveals emails from inside Clinton campaign where they discuss "making an example" of any insider who leaks / whistleblows suggesting they suspected the leaks came from inside their own staff

Seth Rich is shot to death on his way to work, yet still had his cellphone and wallet on his person -- clearly not a robbery

Not to mention many other extremely suspect deaths related directly to the Clintons over several decades

>Clinton and MSM claim Trump is inciting violence at his rallies

Project Veritas reveals Clinton paid for agent provocateurs to show up at Trump rallies and shut down his planned rally in Chicago

>Clinton says Trump lives in an alternate reality for claiming the system is rigged

Wikileaks reveals DNC chair rigged the primaries against Bernie and even provided debate and townhall questions in advance thanks to CNN insider Donna Brazille

>Clinton campaign staff repeatedly claim that the emails were hacked therefore can't be trusted

Wikileaks proves the emails are real by matching cryptographic signature to Google's proving they are 100% accurate

Is the pattern coming into focus yet?

Or you could provide a source and I'll agree with you.

Herr Drumpf is Prussian ethnically, if you find Prussian surnames funny, then whay are all the memes about "unfunny germans"?

True words spoken.

"talking to" and "working with" are different things, cuck. Fuck off.

Purim admitted he had been in contact with the Trump admin. Just like Hillary's campaign had been in contact with all her middle eastern palls

It's literally nothing, assuming it's even true. Been in contact could literally mean a text

You know when you drop those truth bombs, the libs react as if you'd physically struck them a death blow.

CTR shill

I'm the bitch? I'm chillin' in your echo chamber. I've been here since it was /new/. I don't need a safe space.

What are you doing here? You came here to hide because some fat purple haired dike emasculated you on Youtube. You're whole take on politics and mission for America is to get revenge on that bitch, because you're beta enough to give a shit what she thinks. And you think you're red pilled.

You're the bitch, dude.

thanks for correcting the record $.05 were deposited into your account

Anglo, you've lost the battle. Deal with it.

evidence? You have to understand the nay-sayers have been embarrassingly wrong about everything when it comes to Trump. Why should I believe you about this?

>Clinton campaign tries to frame Assange as either a Russian plant through a $1 million dollar sponsorship offer he turned down and then as a pedophile through a shell "dating" company that shared the same address as a Clinton-related company

Podesta has direct ties to Russian businesses and the Podesta brothers and their associates appear to have connections to human trafficking and child sexual exploitation

Hmmmmmmmmmmm really fires up those neurons don't it?

It's almost like they cooked up smear campaigns and lies targeting Trump and Wikileaks to counter everything they thought they might be accused of!

Fucking annihilated.

Hillary became Trumps bitch so we made the better choice

Love how there's this big debate over this, but no links that "Putin was working with Trump".

k

And? What is he going to do besides help us remove (((undue influence)))

Why should I care if China likes democracy or not? First of all, we're not a democracy, and I am sick of Marxists everywhere spreading that horseshit everywhere. And who cares what China thinks about democracy? They're soulless locusts anyway.

Remember, in the words of the 45th President of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump, speaking about the Chinese:

WE WANT DEAL

They just want a deal. And Trump's going to give them one.

the only thing accurate in your statement is that I'm a bitch. I'm a woman. But even as feminine as I am, I probably have more testosterone than you'll ever have.

It's clear you're an emasculated little bitch.

The same question can be asked of you, what are you doing here? Other than shilling, that is. Crying alone in your room rocking back and forth because Hillary lost, foaming at the mouth that Trump saved western civilization.

Now, explain to me how an alliance with Russia is worse than being nuked by them?

Funny, since the CIA and NSA both said the opposite.

how do we know that wikileaks wont be another pawn for other foreign governments? they've already taken a partisan stance and withheld leaks for strategic purposes.

I guess we'll see. Although you haven't proved anything, you've only made statements that the government is full of clones. You think you somehow won a battle that I was unaware of having, you might be retarded. I never called you a liar, I asked for a source, which you couldn't provide. The burden of proof lies with you.

cnn.com/2016/09/11/politics/michael-morell-donald-trump-putin-russia/

It's as obvious to a former CIA director as it is to anybody with half a brain. I called this months ago.

>I'm a woman.
My bad. Sorry to offend you, m'lady.

>Clinton shill ironically posting pro-Clinton shit on a Russian Republican honeypot imageboard.
We truly have saved the Motherbase.

how does it feel to use that for once, rather than have every reply tell you that

btw

thanks for correcting the record $.05 were deposited into your account

You have been 100% right about everything, but you can't reason with morons. They'll close their eyes and ears and run screaming from facts.

Correct. We are not a democracy. We are a constitutional republic.

It's quite alright, I'm not offended. I will look at your link.

he said he had contact with both campaigns you shill

proofs???

I feel great. I'm glad they were able to work together from the beginning. Putin understood how shitty and dangerous Hillary was, regardless of what everyone else believed.

thank you, I don't care if OP is convinced I simply hope some people can be nudged off the fence and possibly explore some of these links

I know how you feel. I've been doing the same thing everywhere for the last 17 months or so. Some people can be swayed. Unfortunately a good portion of them live in a bubble where no opposing views or facts can penetrate.

Okay, I'm ready to have a reasonable discussion.

>It's clear you're an emasculated little bitch.
You're entitled to your opinion, but there are very few "men" here who aren't losing sleep over what mean SJW feminists are saying on twitter, and I'm one of them.

>The same question can be asked of you, what are you doing here? Other than shilling, that is. Crying alone in your room rocking back and forth because Hillary lost, foaming at the mouth that Trump saved western civilization.
Honestly, I like to argue with people who have different opinions. It's healthy. It allows you to strengthen your own beliefs and discard those that are weak. You should try it. Get out your echo chamber and try engaging somebody with a different opinion for a change.

>Now, explain to me how an alliance with Russia is worse than being nuked by them?
Hyperbole. Show me your crystal ball that shows America burning in a pool of nuclear fire under Clinton. You fearmongered yourself, that doesn't give you evidence to president. i.e. not an argument.

I knew he was. I literally don't care.

You make a hell of a lot of assumptions don't you? First you assumed I was a man, then you found out I was a woman. Now you're assuming I'm an SJW Feminist, which I am very much anti both of those things.

I don't live in an echo chamber, half of my friends are bleeding heart liberals, and most of them do no research, and are very uninformed, as most liberals are. Again, another assumption that I don't welcome a healthy debate, which I routinely do.

I don't need a crystal ball to prove to you things would have taken a horrible turn if Clinton had been elected, I can clearly see this through Putin's words about an imminent war if she is elected, the call for Russian's living abroad to come home, and the onslaught of Russian nuclear drills.

Have you taken the time to read any of those articles, watch any of the videos, or actually listen to anyone outside of YOUR echo chamber?

>i.e. not an argument

Given her track record on foreign policy I would say it was almost guaranteed.

Point!