Legit media/political insider here AMA Sup Forums...

legit media/political insider here AMA Sup Forums. I've been here since 2006 and I'm likely the only person who actually understands chan culture. Ask me about politics and the like.

is ottawa one of the test markets for basic income?

also ya right

I have my articles posted here all the time. If anyone can guess who I am I'll confirm iton twitter.

I dont give a fuck about canadian politics I write about the US and Europe.

I literally know half the people u guys fawn over in person (Farage, Lauren Southern Milo Gavin etc), but if you;re not interested i'll go to bed.

I want to know why the media lies so much. I've read stories of events I have witnessed with my own eyes that were reported differently.

Figure out who I work for, message me on twitter and I'll confirm. I love Sup Forums, you guys are why I got involved in shit. I've been here since before chanology.

cause the mainstream are fucking retards with an agenda. I have an agenda as well but I work for a company that openly admits we have an agenda.

Go to bed.

Why does being open about your agenda excuses you?

Is the Elite political establishement dying?

Have a rare Milo :)

Absolutely, they're desperate now. They are full of young retard SJW morons who will insult their audience till they go out of business.

Well I work for a company that starts with a B and we and you meme'd Trump into the White House. Problem?

go fuck yourself, you guys get everything wrong

male or female

slow night, next time I'm with southern we will do an AMA for a laugh. :D

>AMA
Fucking kill yourself, you catholic piece of shit.

lmao I've been right since forever I'm a guy.

kys

Gavin?

I am also Catholic :D

Since when do they employ leafs?

no though I do know him. He lives in the USA. weird dude,thought nice.

technically I'm not a leaf

are you a faggot?

We've been told these protests will backfire. Is that true? What else can we be doing?

Were we wrong about bashing Hal Turner (white supremacist) in 2007? I was there when user was hacking his radio show.

The protests are Soros last stand. He's going all out cause he's fucked.

No. I don't care about gays, they are irrelevant in political life.

I'm guessing the B is for Breitbart. I know Gavin is from Canada, but lives in the US now. Not too familiar with the Breitbart staff, though (more or less been reading the candidates books throughout the election than following the news).

I don't have any specific questions, but if you'd like to share your thoughts on the fallout of this whole shabang, I'd love to hear them.

no Hal turner was a lolcow.

if he's a leaf and not gavin or rebel media he is irrelevant so there's no point trying to guess

>Farage
>in the same list as those alt-right cockmongers
Lol. Fuck off.

legit LARPer here AMA Sup Forums. I've been here since 2006 and I'm likely the only person who actually understands chan culture. Ask me about politics and the like.

Hal Turner was an FBI informant

Well I'm excited. We meme'd Brexit and Sup Forums for sure contributed to it. I think this place is finally realizing that through the animu memes and stupid shit you guys have are a modern madison avenue. The MadMen of the 21st century.

lmao I invented afro duck in habbo raids u newfag. come back when u actually can habeeb it fuckface.

do you think that many of the journalists who lurk here actually post?

>only person in this thread who has met Nigel IRL

Nigel is woke brah.

yeah some do. Most lurk. I've posted here before I become a journo so maybe I'm different. My first experience on Sup Forums was Habbo hotel. I'm an oldfag.

surprised no one has asked any actual questions like "are Lauren southerns feet nice?"

answer is yes.

ok, is that girl in a red bra that looks like anne frank that people constantly put here actually a younger lauren southern?

fuck off nigger

btw if not a leaf, are you by any means a """british""" ahmed?

ok fuck faces, I'll be around but I'm going to bed. If someone can tweet me then I'll confirm who I am. I think you guys are fuck faces but I'm one of you fuck faces as well. Shadilay!

no idea I've only known Lauren for like a year.

No my family name is as old as England is.

Waters of waters world

is it true that PJW secretly grabs her by the pussy?

Can you rank news outlets from least biased and influenced by parliament to most? I'd like to get the most unbiased Canadian news possible but it's hard to determine which ones are in the governments pockets and which ones are just cucks.

Ezra?

rebel media doesn't start with B, think it's breitbart, but they keep their distance from fucking leafs

no but he's rich as fuck.

Canada?

CBC is most biased

least biased is probably Rebel media but traditional media I'd go with the National Post.

James?

Nope. Ask me some questions about politics. Seriously you guys have an actual opportunity to ask some serious questions.

But this is Sup Forums, so I expect being called a faggot and told to fuck off :D

Do not participate in larper threads. Ignore larper threads. I hope you are raped by an HIV positive Chimpanzee with pubic lice.

fuck off pseudo-tripfag.

why aren't you covering podesta's human sacrificing pedophile organ trafficking cult to moloch?

also, (((12Np6FZo)))?

we did, Podesta is a scumbag. Andrew knew.

Charlie?

(btw if, yes, >literally who?)

Can you get this man a van ASAP?

post a pic of your asshole or I will never trust you

>Andrew knew.

Is that why they killed him off?

We don't really believe you, you'd get a lot more traction with some proof.

Are you one of (((them)))

no Andrew died of natural causes. Heart issues. Sadly I have the same issues he did.

Why is Hillary being so gracious in her defeat? What does she have planned?

Am I jewish? no.

btw timestamP?

I think you're a policy director for one of the closet faggots running a ministry and from the gta...
am I close?

where do you see the CAD going?

cause the period between an election and inauguration is volatile as fuck. If Shillary or Obama pulled shit it could legit start an armed civil conflict. they'll play nice until
it boils over.

timestamp with what? If you find my twitter I'll say "Hi Sup Forums"

Are you Canadian?
>
>
>
>
>Why make thread?

I'm in the GTA (or just outside) but I don't work for the shitty govt.

In the shitter, Trudeau is our PM come on.

Well that narrows it down by a lot.

How do you see Trump passing term limits on Congress? Wouldn't go against many of the career politicians best interest? Was this just a talking point for him?

He could try and pass en executive order but really if he goes through congress it's unlikely to pass.

do you work for bell?

P-Peterson?
Froghat?

is the source on Hillary's shitfit meltdown reliable. I want to believe that she was bawling.

no i dont work for a canadian company.

yes. She's a mess on a personal level. So glad she wasn't elected.

How do you see Trump renegotiating the Iran deal? If Iran declines to concede any previous agreement points, will this likely lead to armed conflict?

without knowing more about what you might know its hard to come up with questions

larp detectors and what not...

no he will be straight with iran and given hes got russia on his side it gives him that extra traction and legitimacy to negotiate in good faith.

is... is this molymeme?

Thoughts on FBI user? is he kill?

true dat. Too many tard larpers around.

I would like clarification

it's too hairy, it'd look like a nat geo of the amazon.

I am rock right now

sharpie in... oh wait, this is Sup Forums

what do you think of kellie leitch

its tits or gtfo first. Sharpie in pooper comes after. Fuck this place is full of newfags.

>tfw no one here got excited in 2008 to hear the ramblings of L ron Hubbards space aliens.

do you have actual vids or just writes stuff up? cause I legit barely read who is the author

not sure yet I'll talk to her next week.

post your tits now then

do you like younger men?

if u can triforce.