You awake with a minor amount of influence in a universe identical to our own, but with one difference

You awake with a minor amount of influence in a universe identical to our own, but with one difference.

The Cleveland Show was moderately successful.

Inspired by this revelation, Fox has decided that a spinoff of The Simpsons is exactly what they need.

You're in this meeting room. You can do nothing to stop this decision from being made. But what you can do is suggest which established side characters that the show should follow.

Pic very unrelated.

Skinner and the Superintendent

Well naturally there should be two bart characters

Sneed and his Feed & Seed

Put the show in Vietnan, and I would watch.

Otherwise, I will go with Gramps during Worl War II. He would have plenty of stories to tell, and could include the oldfolk as characters, including Burns.

snake
the guy who always robs apu
willie

There are

This.
Make as many inside jokes and references in the background to steamed hams and aurora borealis.

Workplace sitcom in that gay steel mill from that one episode.

I would suggest they call it Welcome to Springfield and make it about any/everyone except the Simpsons, with a recurring gag where a scene begins with a Simpson family member leaving or ending just as one of them is about to get involved.

Spin-off Bort.

We now follow the lives of the Sampson family.

Homor the father, Lis the sister, Morgge the wife, Magre the youngest and Bort

Make it a Boruto style spinoff starring Bart and Lisa's son, Bort.

Make the Krusty the Clown show an actual live action show like Matt Groening wanted to do.

This actually is a pretty good idea.

They already did an episode on this.

Moe is what happens if Quagmire couldn't get laid

>nobody has suggested the skinner/wigum crime show yet

Following the antics of the good looking but slightly airheaded girls who work at JuggernautsandKnockers. The main character could be Titania.

I know the show wouldn't last long but I just want some furious fapping fodder.

Juggernauts and Knockers*

I'm game for any show about bimbos.

A "Sergeant Simpson and his Hellfish Commandos" series would be glorious. If made as a succession of flashbacks Abe gets because this and that reason would allow to tell a story about WWII while keeping some wacky and humorous elements because of grandpa Abe's mind fucking up his memories about the real events (though on second thought that would be kind of a let down because of the implications about elderly people losing their mind over time).

>Bart and Lisa's son

The Carl Show

They were gonna do a live action Simpsons spinoff with Krusty trying to make it big in Hollywood, maybe that'd work.

Make a show about Wiggum going back to Nawlins.

>3rd post
Later than I expected honesty

Teenage Ralph

Literally just a show about Moe and his paragliding around saving the day played as a drama.

bumperino

>It has been fifty years
>No matter how long or how far I glide, I cannot die

Cheif Wiggum, P.I.

Ned Flanders spinoff, but it's a prequel of his time in college

nice

What about a Ned Flanders spin-off, focusing on him and his sons moving to L.A. and trying to adjust? It's a low-key sitcom that makes the Flanders' fish out of water.

Flanders has a job on the sets of Christian movies, either as an expert on Christianity, or an expert on left-handedness. He hates the free-loving wilds of L.A., but he believes that his work is just the thing the city needs.

A lot of episodes involve him figuring out his love life. Some girls last an episode, some last a small arc. Each one of them helps Ned open up or change in a small way.

Meanwhile, the change of pace help Rod and Todd develop into their own characters. Rod falls in line with a Christian theater group and tries to make everyone stop being heathens. (Basically Lisa, but his preachiness and naivete is more of a joke at his suspense.) Rod becomes more of a normal kid and learns about the world.

The first season finale has Ned meet Edna's lecherous ex-husband. The guy pretends to care about Edna, but he really just wanted to reclaim one of her old belongings. Ned kicks ass for the Lord.

Basically, it's a low-key, cute series that's meant to make you feel good.

Give this to me.

Combination of these somehow

Comic book guy. Nerds are cool now. he runs a store, so you can have literally anything or anyone appear to do some shopping. Just follow in the big bang theory's footsteps with nerd jokes and pseudo intellectuals

Would Kumiko be the show's Penny?