Where's your favorite place to get a burger?

Where's your favorite place to get a burger?

Non-Americans need not post.

I like buying the ingredients and make them myself

In N Out

w-we have five guys in Canada...

five guys is goat

mcdonalds

Five guys is the best I've had.
Way too expensive to eat there regularly, though.

/thread

McDonalds Mcdouble, I can get 4 without breaking the bank.

spbp

You know for me, it is the mcchicken

I always make my own.

>Five hipsters

No thanks.

Do you cunts have burgerfuel?
It is fucking amazeballs.

Local mom and pop place about 1 mile from my house.

In n Out by far. That animal style burger makes me diamonds.

t. Arizonan

Not even shitting you.

iHop. The mega monster cheese burger.

It costs like £7 just for the burger and nothing else here, not even any cheese.

Whataburger

Ruby tuesdays burgers are pretty alright, and they default to medium well, too.

>fast food chain
>expensive

you need to get a real job m8.

This

Are you sure it's actually good and you're not just drunk as fuck every time you're there?

The Cheesecake Factory has some pretty dank burgers.

terrible

only one type of burger and the only options are small medium or large also animal style fries are disgusting

I live with-in a mile of Five Guys and In-N-Out but I really like What-a-Burger much more. I almost never go to the others

When I was in America, In n Out and ChikfilA are absolutely favourites

that's what a hamburger's all about

First time I went to Five Guys I was actually pretty surprised at how expensive they were compared to what I was used to at fast food restaurants.

There still wasn't anything as expensive as the better shit on Jack In The Box's menu or Culver's

Whataburger

FPBP. Nothing like one you make yourself. Otherwise a decent local burger joint. For fast food chains though, I think Wendy's is still the best quality for that price.

Portillos

Getting them off the grill from a cookout on the 4th of July while I'm on my 4th beer and on my way to being blackout drunk.
Anyone who says otherwise isn't a real American.

Rally's quarter pounders

Two of them, their fries, and the pineapple 4loko for that what the fuck am I doing with my life Friday night

My local meat market has a 1.89 burger special. up to 3 veg (lettuce, grilled onions, pickles) and stuff like salt and pepper, condiments etc and your choice of cheese. Blows 5 guys out of the water imho.