youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f1N0MtwA1tM
rawstory.com/2016/11/michigan-middle-school-students-chant-build-the-wall-while-latino-students-cry/
youtube.com/watch?v=beVkdG1c67U
christiantimesnewspaper.com/clinton-divorce/
youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
youtube.com/watch?v=SVBd0sKJQz8
youtube.com/watch?v=YK4_-51wdJU
youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ
streamable.com/g80g
google.com/search?q=soris sued&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=soros sued&tbm=nws
therealstrategy.com/father-slain-dallas-cop-sues-blm-george-soros-550-million/#
youtube.com/watch?v=xgTE52X19kM
youtube.com/watch?v=jG80coV_LBA
twitter.com/calmsnbc/status/796909844225736704
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/r/ing meme of Hillary shitting all over the room with the TV saying "Trump Wins"

What will Trump do to Soros?

civil war

kek wills it

>tfw putting an Awoo to bed
>still high energy even in her sleep
>murmurs Gentle "awooo"s while she is dreaming
>leave the room with a smile on my face
>Think she'll sleep for a long time
>after all, I'm sure the election wore her out
>10 minutes later
>she is completely awake and running around the house AWOOOing louder than before
>laughing at CNN at the tv in the living room
>Cheering at Lou Dobbs-Fox Business in her bedroom

Awoos are high energy

AWOO

>“It was a mismanaged campaign from the start, 150 percent,” one aide said. “There was so much stuff that needed fixing. I thought we might have learned some lessons from the primary. But as you can tell from last night, probably not.”
>Less than 24 hours after the mood at the Clinton election night party at the Jacob Javits Convention Center turned from celebratory to funereal, aides wondered how they could have lost so badly, why they didn’t see it coming, and how the Democrat could have lost to Trump.
>One surrogate blamed the poor sampling models and analytics that the campaign was so reliant on. It hadn’t done traditional tracking polls for the last month.

>Other aides and surrogates pointed to an arrogance that came from the top.
>Some faulted the top brass for not properly allocating the resources they needed to win states.
>Given Clinton’s primary loss to Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in Michigan, allies questioned why the Democratic nominee didn’t double down in the state much earlier.
>Allies on the ground complained for weeks that they weren’t getting the resources they needed.

Clinton was beyond overconfident!

THIS IS A MOVEMENT

TRUMP WILL WIN BIGLY

THREAD THEME
youtu.be/f1N0MtwA1tM

I DON'T WANT THIS KEK STOP

It's the fucking unicycle that gets me, the cherry on top

>Michigan middle school students chant ‘Build the wall’ — while Latino students cry

rawstory.com/2016/11/michigan-middle-school-students-chant-build-the-wall-while-latino-students-cry/

yfw Gen Z is based af

What emotion do you think Don Lemon is hiding under his smugness right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=beVkdG1c67U

Paul Ryan is Trump's bitch now. we can't get rid of him he's our lap dog speaker that owes Trump eternal allegiance

if trumps so smart why does he become president and fix america himself

christiantimesnewspaper.com/clinton-divorce/

>BREAKING: Hillary Clinton files for divorce in New York courts

is this real?

first trump fireside stream when

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

Someone please Photoshop trump's face onto the rock, or MAGA hat it

Thank god.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVBd0sKJQz8

Please keep these going forever

>i don't care if I ever come down

So what happened with the protests?

>tfw life feels empty now after the Great Meme War

Will Kek bless me with a gf to give me some purpose?

From an Indian American female physician.

“I was walking out of the OR building to go to clinic and waiting for an elderly woman to walk in and then an elderly man who I thought was with her. When I hesitated to exit to give him the right of way, he said, ‘you better move before I slam you in the door since you don’t belong in this country anyway.’

I walked away stunned.

When will Trump get interviewed by the humble waterfilter salesman?

youtube.com/watch?v=YK4_-51wdJU

youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ

Praise God we got to witness someone like him who became more credible than the mainstream media.

we love high energy awoos

streamable.com/g80g
streamable.com/g80g
streamable.com/g80g

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WATCH THIS

I-I don't know pham the pussy video totally killed his campaign even ABC news the worldwide leader in news said so wuh-oh.

So will these protests do anything besides make liberals look like whiny babies that even the softer liberals see as disgusting ad distance themselves?

What do you think will happen?

Also whats up with all the shills today? Didn't CTR get abolished?

HERE COME DAT DON

Why should she remain with Bill?

She's done with politics.

So I know it's probably confidential as all hell but what did Trump and Obama talk about do you think?
I can imagine it being awkward as hell as Obama has said some pretty terrible things

I don't know about you guys, but a lot of my libcuck friends (not a majority, but a significant number) are slowly, cautiously accepting a Trump presidency.

I think the Bernie Sanders tweet helped. They're down to get behind job creation and shit, but not so much with some of the obviously more controversial positions.

We'll see what happens.

President Trump: Mogul
First Lady Melania: Muse

What is Barron's secret service name going to be???

Cops are already sueing him now for BLM

google.com/search?q=soris sued&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=soros sued&tbm=nws

>vowed I would 'Make Myself Great Again' if Trump won
>work out more, study more, all that good shit
>still can't tear myself away from Trump gen and lib tears threads

H E L P M E

>christiantimesnewspaper
No.

Are there any good compilations of lib tears?

CTR is now with Soros' Open Societies

what was the last 7 get? anything meme worthy?

Stop being low energy.

therealstrategy.com/father-slain-dallas-cop-sues-blm-george-soros-550-million/#

>HAPPENING!
HAPPENING!
>HAPPENING!
HAPPENING!
>HAPPENING!
HAPPENING!
>HAPPENING!
HAPPENING!
>HAPPENING!
HAPPENING!

Is she going to be alright?

Never knew Michigan was so based

>liberals already self-deporting
>muslims already self-deporting
>spics coming to terms with the fact that they're getting deported
>world leaders bending the knee
>Trump already publishing his plans for building the wall and punishing illegal immigration

Not even in office and he's already making America great again

SOROS GETTING SUED

RIOTS IN THE STREETS OF BLUE CITIES

THE GLOBAL KNEE IS BENDING -- WITHTHE INAUGURATION STILL MONTHS AWAY

CLOCKNIGGER BTFO

CELEBS BTFO

THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE SUFFERING PTSD AFTER FINDING OUT THEY'RE LOCKED IN A TRUMP AMERICA

SUICIDES

SHITPEOPLE FLEEING THE COUNTRY

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!

AWOOOOOOOO!

C-Can we roleplay l-like its still the election?

I-I think it w-w-would be a lot of f-fun...

everyone needs to support this guy!

Fake A F

She was looking super smug earlier today

Start easy: get enough rest
eat right

>tfw waiting for Rick Wilson's surprise

lol poor black girl on Big Brother doesn't realize that white females played a huge part in Trump getting elected, not just the white males.

No girl for you

>>One surrogate blamed the poor sampling models and analytics that the campaign was so reliant on. It hadn’t done traditional tracking polls for the last month.
>It hadn’t done traditional tracking polls for the last month.

HAHAHAHAHA HOW CAN SHE BE SO DUMB

Made this for you Sup Forums

SOROS IS FUNDING A COUP IN AMERICA

Drive a Steak through his heart and whisper "Kek Wills it" before he disintegrates.

CHECK EM!

I like how every one of his picks so far is a washington insider.

YASSSSSS SLAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Where the fuck are these people getting Trump's staff from? All I can find is that his son in law will maybe, possibly, sort of be chief of staff and the rest is just out there.

>inb4 she marries Huma

I remember shills asking before the final: "What is your excuse going to be when he loses?"

What's hilarious to me right now: what is your excuse that he won?

Every. Single. Card. was stacked in her favor. Everything. She had an infinite well of money, enough to spend billions freely. She was above the law and had enough influence to weasel out of trials against open and blatant treason. She was also enough above the law to likely pour hundreds of millions of dollars into illegal activities and operations on a scale only known in dystopian movies to try to undo Trump and destroy not only his campaign, but his entire life. Everything Trump has ever done has been scoured. Every word Trump has ever said has been recorded and brought up again. And all of this was parroted by every single phallenge and tentacle of the media establishment both on and offline. News shows and websites with user and viewerbases combined in the billions shilled and shilled and shilled and shilled since the very first day that Trump had no chance and that he would destroy and unravel the entire world. Websites across the internet openly silenced opposition to Hillary, and those who refused were raided and spammed to the point of losing their functionality. Obama and the entirety of Washington and all of it's capabilities did everything they could, even seemingly pressing to initiate war with Russia just to avoid Trump possibly taking power from them.

And what happened? She lost, terribly. I'm convinced they tried rigging at the last moment too after seeing how badly they were fucked. Stuffing ballots at the last moment to try to flip Virginia and keep Pennsylvania down. After they realized they lost they stuffed more ballots in corrupt shitholes like California and Chicago, hoping she would at least get the popular vote and your pathetic protests could fix what has been done.(1/2)

oh kek

Why wouldn't she be?

Are you me

>Hillary sucks
>ya I know

only the beginning bros
youtube.com/watch?v=xgTE52X19kM

test

How many deportations will happen in Trumps first term do you guys think?

Oh, no doubt. Absolutely, if Kellyanne had gotten on board sooner and polished Trump up during the summer and the lugenpresse hadn't been shilling so much, I have no doubt we'd win the popular vote easily. I think we're only losing it because Rs in safe blue states didn't feel the need to come out. Trump's voter targeting and rally locations turned out to be brutally efficient. And now leftists that were bragging about the EV invincibility now are whining about a rigged system, haha.

What was the name of the facebook exec. who donated tons of money to Hillary? like 45million

Want to see his meltdown if there is one

And no, it's not going to "fixed". Your puppets are children as they always have been, literally shitting in the streets while demanding to be taken seriously for their lack of understanding of democracy. Your masters have been entirely exposed, George Soros has become a household name and many others who remain in the shadows will be brought forward to the light of justice even if the heavens fall. Your "queen" has destroyed her own kingdom and it's power on a scale not seen since before the Great Depression. What she has done will destroy the representation of your entire political hemisphere and cut it into pieces, blaming such a corrupt white woman for letting them be destroyed on all counts and sending them to look for alternatives. Bernie's movement of leftist populism which once represented half the Democratic party will not disappear. These people believe that they could've easily won and will hold you and what you've done to be accountable for Trump winning so throughly. They will oust and take over your collapsing party or create their own, stealing your influence and assuring neither of you will ever actually see power again.

Also - do you think you're going to get away with lying for so long? I don't even mean in the context of personal punishment, but how do you think people will respond once they realize Trump is a farcry from how you've portrayed him? That he is in fact human, American, and a patriot? How do you think these people will think of you when the person who you said would literally kill them in fact makes their life greater than ever before? The despair and lies that your party feeds on to survive will dry up. The people will learn in due time the dialectics which you use to manipulate them. They will learn to strive for greatness instead of steal it from others. And the dwindling hold you have here will cease to exist, just as you will.

May Kek have mercy on what little soul you have left.(2/2)

MAGA

Not for 4 more years. We're moving on to governing now.

what does "curved" me mean?
did he mean "cursed"?

Or is that junglebunny for "scorned"?

>FOLKS, I WAS BORN IN DE-TROIT CITY, AND WHEN I WAS A KID, IT WAS A DIFFERENT PLACE
>TODAY YOU GOTTA BUNCH OF NIGGERS, KIKES, AND FAGGOTS WALKING AROUND LIKE THEY OWN THE PLACE
>THANKFULLY, I'M DOING MY PART TO THINK THE HERD A BIT, YOU KNOW?
>IT'S UP TO ALL TRUE SHIT KICKER MICHIMANIACS TO PICK UP THEIR ROPE AND FIND THE NEAREST NIGGER AND THE NEAREST TREE, AND HANG'EM HIGH.

TED NUGENT IS GOING INSANE RIGHT NOW. TRUMP IS DISAVOWING, THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE IS CHANGING VOTES, OBAMA SAYS HE CAN NO LONGER BE PRESIDENT

GUYS WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Trump needs to keep an eye on Paul Ryan. He backstabbed Trump once, he can't afford another treacherous act from that faggoy

youtube.com/watch?v=jG80coV_LBA

>Germany and Europe shitting on Trump now bending the knee
>Canada acting super tough but now begging for NAFTA negotiations along with Mexico
>Russia optimistic about renewed relations
>Philippines, denouncing and fed up with Obama does a 180 with Trump
>Saudi Arabian prince super butthurt about Trump calling them out now ready to saddle up to negotiation table
>Japan eager to visit Trump
>Stocks have one of their best days EVER
And he's not even in office yet.

checked. I would.

They'll be just as effective as all the other protests.

>Oklahoma didn't go blue in a single county
oh man, OK is based

twitter.com/calmsnbc/status/796909844225736704

so this is what happens when women take a redpill

She's getting a position in the White House

Shes's doing fine

If this is true, then it's sad that Trump winning is an excuse for racist psychotics to feel empowered, but they're not the majority. Just like SJW "stop oppressing me" nutjobs feeling empowered wouldn't be the majority if Hillary won.

The best part is that if Ryan ever backstabs Trump the entire Freedom Caucus will be more than happy to defenestrate him

>liberals
>in charge of knowing how to operate firearms

this will be good.

Gas Station

This morning on my way to work I pulled over by a gas station to check my tire pressure. Four men came, presumably from the gas station store nearby, up to me and circled me. Repeating “pussy pussy pussy” and “you sad, bitch?”

When one grabbed my ass and I jerked away, he said “you can try to run, Trump 2016!”

They laughed.

My local police department has made me so uncomfortable in my two calls that I am tempted not to continue pursuing the issue. I am sharing my story publicly and I have received threatening messages as well as condescending, patronizing messages about HOW I should report and HOW I should handle it, almost entirely from men.

The men were satisfied with my fear and anger, so they walked away back to their car and I gave the police a partial plate. I’m more comfortable telling my story than I am continuing with the way our local law enforcement has responded.

>DONALD TRUMP is president...

It's still so surreal

It's like their world started falling apart