Superior Thread

Post all about Marvel's Best Boys. SpOck, SuperOny, PymTron, HydraCap, Maker, all are welcome. But this is first and foremost a SpOck thread.

Where could have Superior gone if Marvel wasn't retarded about the status quo? Would you have accepted Ock forever as Peter?

Oh, and Ock is 100% right here. People don't change.

I miss the good ol' days

>Ock is 100% right here. People don't change.

so rare to see a post this delicious, savor it

spider-man will never be any better than it was at that time

>the people who believed Wacker's lies about Peter never coming back
Were they retarded?

I didn't believe him but... I wanted to. I wanted, to believe...

How could you leave out Superior Carnage, OP?

you'd think the movie that was due out in just a few months would have eliminated any possible doubt

Because Superior Carnage was shit. Carnageman was great, same as HeroGoblin, but they do not fit the Superior theme.

You gotta remember, the shitposting was at it's peak in summer 2013. Almost a full year before Amazing 2 was even out.

bump

> People don't change.

But he changed.

>Oh, and Ock is 100% right here. People don't change.
>You're Massacre! And Massacre I can handle just fine. But Massacre with a law degree?

>People don't change
But didn't Ock, Himself, changed?

>ock's master plan was to steal peter's body
>norman makes him give it up in a few hours
>oh and it turns out norman gave otto's first love AIDS

This coming from a writer that said Otto is Peter's greatest enemy.

>"Superior is a story that shows why Peter is the best Spider-Man"
>Make it, all of its cast and plots retarded and such an OC wankfest that edgelords hold onto it for years, most of them being people who hated OG Spider-Man
Slott is a hack

I like the new Doc costume

Also
>Suiciding your way out of your problems because you're too much of a coward to face them is very heroic. See? Otto is a good guy after all!
>He's also good because he loves a woman. Because no evil people have loved others, ever

>I made this image over 4 years ago
>still see it posted every once in a while

Where the fuck has the time gone

SPOCK is what got me back into comics for a few months. I bougjt the teamups AND the awesome superior foes too. The ending sucked and YOST wrote otto better than SLOTT imo.

>almost 4 years since Peter's been back
Yeah, I feel that. I remember being so happy when he finally got his body back, At least Slott is finally not on Amazing anymore.

Depending on how long his final arc is it could still be like 5 or 6 months

i just realized. maybe since slott is leaving Amazing Spider-Man.....Superior Spider-Man Relaunch incoming

I'm pretty sure anybody who wasn't Slott wrote Spock better than he did.

I thought he was gone after 800?

Debetable. Slott just had him pussy out.

Fuck off, you fascist fetishist fuck.

Atleastput a tad more effort into your b8 next time user. Come on, that's pathetic.

Watch it user.

>He hates on best bromance of that series

Nigga

this but unironically. It was known.

Based SpOck

>SuperOny

what the difference?

Welcome to 2013 Sup Forums.

Superior Tony = SuperOny

Has anybody done a Superior, where a moronic but powerful bad guy swaps with a less powerful but smart/canny Good guy. I say canny, because smart in Marvel means, pulling magic tech solutions out of their ass.

So you have the hero turn the bad guy's bodies life around. While the villain slowly and surely squanders everything.

I'm thinking maybe Tony Stark and Living Laser. So by the end of it, Laser has squandered Tony Stark's fortune, wrecked every last suit past the point of his limited skill set and ruined all his relations. While Stark has built a suit, using his new powers and built himself back. Then Laser with his last shreds of resources tries to swap back... And then leave it to a decision. With Tony Stark death in the MCU soon, they will have more freedom to change him up.

i marvel wasn't retarded, SpOck would have been a wholly new personality dealing with conflicting urges, not just Otto with Peter's memories on rent

Anna got AIDS?

The fact that some of these aren't Ultimate universe characters makes me wonder why they're so in love with making characters evil now

Define evil