It always seemed like if there was going to be a first woman president, it would be her. Not because she was deserving...

It always seemed like if there was going to be a first woman president, it would be her. Not because she was deserving, but because it seemed like the most likely choice given her presence.

Is there another woman that can match Hillary's political presence? One who truly deserves the title of first woman president?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/calmsnbc/status/796909844225736704
youtube.com/watch?v=ggpbR864zik
youtu.be/rDujVSXYcrY?t=40s
youtube.com/watch?v=u7Q8X60KQ9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America will dissolve before it elects a woman president.

>Is there a woman... who truly deserves the title of first woman president?
no

>woman
>deserving to be president ever

Fuck no. Fuck off.

Hillary's entire campaign was "tee hee I have a vagina gib shekels ~uguu~". Women don't deserve to be in politics

Next woman president will be Ivanka 2025-2033

First Jewish Woman President. #ItsHerTurn

Why do people keep asking this? In 8 years Ivanka will be president.

>Is there another woman that can match Hillary's political presence? One who truly deserves the title of first woman president?

Only way America is getting a female president is if scientists find a way to transplant Trump's brain into the body of a cute white girl

May be this woman:
twitter.com/calmsnbc/status/796909844225736704

TULSI 2020

Elizabeth Warren in 2020

We're already grooming her. We also just elected many POC congresswomen Tuesday, one of them will eventually take the spotlight.

If elizabeth warren gets the nomination the dnc has learnt NOTHING and americans have learnt NOTHING and they deserve 4-8 years of whoever the RNC puts up in 2020

Fuck no she was a terrible choice

I mean I would've understood Warren but Hillary IS the establishment and part of the cabal

Fucking no

>woman president

Women suck at politics and should never try to run ever again. After that catastrophic loss I doubt they'll try again

I was sure she'd be it. So strange that's it's over. Any other woman will get BTFO.

Hopefully the Earth is a nuclear wasteland before that happens.

Tulsi Gabbard. Screenshot this post.

Christina Hoff Summers

First woman president will be a republican who is against late-term abortions. You heard if here first

Nobody gives a fuck about abortions. It's a meme issue.

There can be a first woman president, I have no objections to this. I would just rather it not be someone who is so fucking inept at defending the country and fixing the trade imbalance.

She was just an amplified version of the same shit Democrats had been fucking up previously.

I rather have Bill in the white house again than Hillary or Trump.

How likely is it that the first woman president will be a republican, because I'm calling it now

Kamala Harris (D-California) is going to skyrocket from the Senate to the White House in the same way as Obama did.

I fucking hate my state.

Michelle Obama is the obvious answer.

Your mom should've cared about abortions

She personally does and so do I but it's not a political issue I'm concerned with.

Tulsi Gabbard

For those of you that haven't heard of Tulsi:
youtube.com/watch?v=ggpbR864zik

>War veteran
>Defied the DNC and endorsed Bernie despite being threatened by the DNC.
>Calls out her own party for funding the moderate headchoppers in Syria
>Opposes NAFTA/TPP
>Young, smart, charismatic and easy on the eyes.

Well there was no other pick other than a Mexican woman so I picked the black asian, sue me.

If America sees zero visible growth or none of Trump's promises come to fruition, Michelle Obama - most likely - will run and win in 2020.

seems pretty cool, desu. an actual leftist and not a centrist neoliberal

i could never see her being president ever tbqh
so extremely out of touch and you can tell just by watching her ads
shes like a cardboard cutout of a typical politician and i don't think many people are blind to that fact

>the dnc picked hillary over this

lord have mercy its bordering treason

The sad thing with HRC is that she didn't realize that qualifications don't matter.

Bill won because of charisma. Same for Bush Jr, same for Obama, same for Trump. That's what the masses vote for. Whoever is on TV the most wins. Her personality was simply a dud. It baffles me that people still don't get this.

The future first female president is a total nobody right now that will have a fraction of the experience HRC had.

Ivanka obvs

HRC said she isn't as good as Bill though and she certainly doesn't have his charisma. So what, you should want her because of a pedigree? Because its Her Turn?

too soon.

Ivanka will be the first queen of America.

>make america rape again

How do we know Michelle even wants to run?

youtu.be/rDujVSXYcrY?t=40s

Elizabeth warren would make a good president and she's likeable, honest, not a corporate puppet and not a criminal.

The DNC is soooo fucked now though.
>We're already grooming her.
yeah, I don't think that's gonna help her chances.

is that matt drudge?

1. Scrap superdelegates, it's not 1972
2. Run whoever wins the primaries
3. ???
4. Win the fucking election

how can this be so obvious to me and so hard for the dnc to see?
That's an ad exec turned science fiction author from the 1950s

Mainly the internet outcry for an """"""""Obama 3rd Term""""""" and general disdain for Trump; not that that proves anything, but "muh right side of history."

And I'll give Michelle some credit (in comparison with Hillary) in that she isn't a completely corrupt, scandalous warhawk/criminal.

I still want to see - and have faith in - what Trump will do for America in the next few years.

The DNC goal wasn't for the the democrats to win the election. the DNC goal was to get Hillary elected

>Is there another woman that can match Hillary's political presence? One who truly deserves the title of first woman president?

Obvious answer

Gotta learn how to smile first. But that takes emotions. And any woman that has made it that far in politics has lost all feeling.

Yes

This

And they're also grooming Corey Booker for a future run, I don't think I can name a white Democrat that's being groomed atm

remember when she had that thing where she was trying to get kids to eat healthy and exercise? and then the sugar industry got involved and the focus was moved away from stopping kids drinking soda for breakfast, and they focused just on exercise? I member

Jill Stein

She's an abortion loving hippie, but she's better than Hillary.

Elizabeth Warren or Tulsi Gabbard

A half black, half Hispanic woman, whos also a transgender

Literally a Democrat s wet dream

This was my thought process aswell

It's from the video game L.A. Noire.

obscenely corrupt, cant stand that fucking smile

#crookedteethbeethch

hell no. nobody from the Bush admin pls

CONDUHLEEEZUH RICE? THAT SOUNDS LIKE A MEXICAN DISH!

>obscenely corrupt
you'd know all about that wouldn't you panama?

Are you talking shit about my waifu?

>shes like a cardboard cutout of a typical politician

That's because most of her life after college was spent listening to other people telling her how to act as Bill's wife. When he was governor people blamed her for him losing votes because she was still using her maiden name.

She's had to change her image time and time again for Bill's sake. And when she stands on her own the media still talks about how she needs to act as a woman in order to appeal to people. She's a shell because we made her one.

lol, my bad
I thought that was a picture of michelle obama. didn't read the file name. just ignore me

Honestly, I was surprised every step of the way. I surprised that she ran for senate. I was surprised that she ran for president. I was surprised when she won the nomination. I grew up with first lady Hillary and I never would have guessed she'd come this close to being president.

Elizabeth Warren

Pretty much. If this isn't the candidate in 2020 then I just don't even know anymore

I think im in fucking love, why didnt i hear about this lady before

Probably not, so we may as well just forget about that for America and move on.

The thought of Elizabeth Warren being president is like a nightmare. 4 years of that old nagging bitch feel.

>believes Trump is actually a fascist who will attack minorities
she had her moments, but she blew it

Condoleza Rice.

Just as qualified, if not more than her. Based, black, and woman.

Just because she sacrificed her presentation doesn't mean she had to sacrifice her integrity, assuming she ever had any.

America will never elect a Communist, sorry.

Cunnilingus Rice was my first thought but I'm not sure I'd vote for her either.

>FAILED wife as her husband tried to fuck everything BUT her
>FAILED "senator" as the cunt never lived in NY and bailed as soon as possible
>FAILED sec of state as the goatfuck in Syria, Libya, and Iraq can attest to

WHY the fuck do females and dems rally behind this corrupt, ego-maniacal, incompetent cunt of a woman?

He said first woman president, trips or not.

God, I have been saying this for 18 months. The person the media is talking about (good or bad) is the one that is ahead. Fuck the polls, and fuck what the media is actually saying, when they keep showing someone, it is because they are popular to show. It is THE EASIEST barometer of an election.

sure when a trump girl runs

Obviously they didn't rally behind her huehue

Women can't be president. We just had one run for office after having the entire government and media cheat for her and she still lost to a man who picked up politics as a hobby last year.

If it's Tulsi and the GOP run a certain trait

All my PSYOPS social engineering will be confirmed

She is a lying cunt. She is also a turn coat that was conservative until it was easier to get elected as an extreme liberal. As two faced as HER.

This 100%. First black woman president and based GOP.

i still can't believe Trump is going to.be the next president. what a fucking disaster. not that hillary is any better. if these two clowns are the best merika has to offer they might as well just nuke themselves to oblivion

Hillary Clinton is a cunt. She made up lies about escaping under sniper fire to make herself look good. She would have been an embarrassment to her gender, if that was the first female president.

Tulsi Gabbard is based. Listen to her directly address how the CIA is sabotaging the war in Syria, on CNN:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7Q8X60KQ9Q

Who else says that on live broadcast? On the Clinton News Network of all places?

Needs to also be Muslim and in a wheelchair

When will Trump give her a good posting for his government?

No, she's a Dem. Former vice-chair of the DNC. Endorsed Bernie.

She doesn't have innate charisma, this is why she stayed with Bill.

She's 99.9999% ambition, that's all. She's driven, ambitious, power hungry, smart, persistent but she has no people skills.

Would she have gotten this far without being married to Bill Clinton? Hell no.

She's not Margaret Thatcher or someone like that.

A lot of her opportunities happened because she was the first lady and because of the Democratic system she muscled her way into via being married to Bill.

kek

got any nudes?

Heard rumors of happenig before the 9s another reset??

Yeah she's a dem, sure. But she's also capable and has many of the same positions trump does. No more an outsider to the republicans than trump was

This desu senpai

Dropped out of that chair to endorse Bernie, because she that wouldn't be honorable.

The same DNC with Debbie Wasserman had to resign from, when wikileaks demonstrated that she'd been rigging the Democratic primaries in Hillary Clinton's favor from the beginning.

If Trump is interested in appointing Democrats, he should start with considering Tulsi Gabbard. She actually has a sense of morality at all. She's center left, not batshit fucking crazy far far left.

But, that's his decision not mine.

Maybe it would be smart to not play party politics, and just generally surround himself with people who know what the real issues to focus on are.

I'm all for Tulsi getting more power. I really hope Trump doesn't' shit things up. I don't believe the next 4-8 years are going to be good, primarily for environmental reasons. Everything else is easily changed.