I've been watching this with my youngest and I was really expecting to hate it but honestly she and I both have been...

I've been watching this with my youngest and I was really expecting to hate it but honestly she and I both have been laughing our asses off. It's appallingly entertaining.

I'm calling child services if you don't leave this place.

What exactly are you gonna tell them?

Ill tell them hello

I'm sure they would appreciate that

The snowman episode sucked and was a 1:1 knockoff of one of the worst Spongebob episodes.

The other episodes were ok, though.

Who paid you to say that?

New MLP

Well, it sure didn't take off like Barney did.

>Everything is the new mlp.

Nah, it's way closer to Teen Titans Go than it is to MLP. Plus the series' central joke seems to be "it's all cutesy on the surface and you expect it to be sweet and teach morals BUT Unikitty is actually a violent lunatic and everything ends in destruction!"

Big H x Dr Fox = awesome ship

>The new Star vs
FTFY

I've heard good things about it, can't wait to check the show out.

>the thing that appears cute and adorable is actually violent and destructive

babby's first trope subversion

That's how she was in the movie though. She was sweet on the outside, but apparently had violent anger issues on the inside. She admits to burying all the bad feelings deep, deep, deep down where no one can ever find them. That's pretty much the dialogue verbatim.

I liked the character in the movie, the 3? or so episodes I've watched of the show haven't done much for me, though.

Dr Fox is cute

So is it LEGO or is it supposed to be the franchise the LEGO set is based on.?

>babby's first
Well yeah, it's a cartoon for children, user.

This is bothering me

Pinkie Pie 2.0

Amiright my fellow unibronies? HI HOOF

Based on pic related, I'd say LEGO

I'm beginning to think I need to watch this.

Maybe it's just because I haven't slept in two days, but the thought of OP having a cute daughter to watch cartoons with gives me a very strong case of the warm-and-fuzzies, in kind of a sad way.
Please tell your daughter she is loved.

All the characters seem to still be made of LEGO blocks to some extent, but their bodies are as cartoony and flexible as they need to be in order to fit the plot and the lego aspect of their universe is hardly a factor other than the background characters being LEGO blocks and a few jokes about assembling parts.

Leave

This is actually why I like it. Fun lego characters with cartoony snappy animation. No lego restrictions holding it back. Its new but I like it. i'm not letting my autism of IS IT LEGO stop me from giving it a chance and enjoying it. Plus, its a Y7 show. I've legit never chuckled this hard at a show targeting 7 year olds.

>chuckled this hard
just say you laughed majorly at le wacky cute and angry kitten show user

Mlp is getting a reboot after season 9?
How long will unikitty take?

More lego than fucking lego friends that's for sure.
I didn't mind lego friends that much after I learnt they really do have tall human shaped minifigs now.
But I am mad about said figures now. You don't need a girls specific version of fucking lego. It's one of the most gender neutral toys their is.

>You don't need a girls specific version of fucking lego. It's one of the most gender neutral toys their is.
that's not what dana terrace thinks

Then dana terrace is retarded.

She really is, muh nine old men days

The theme song is one of the best in modern cartoons desu

EXPAND
YOUR
VOCABULARY
BOIIIIIIII