Are there any other burgers unable to stop thinking about how we actually fucking won?

Are there any other burgers unable to stop thinking about how we actually fucking won?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
youtube.com/watch?v=O2Be3xXRvm0
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ha

>Ha

Drump got blown the fuck out bro, where you been? ABC had him +12 points!

You won four years of the most moderate fart ever.

Fucking ecstatic famm

Needs to be Pepe shaking his hand for maximum kek

>Are there any other burgers unable to stop thinking about how we actually fucking won?

Nope. After he came down the escalator and gave his speech, I told everyone I knew he was going to be president.

I'm British and even I can't stop thinking about it.

No this isn't a dream,

But this is the fulfillment of my grandest strategic dreams.

I'm still in disbelief that my meme posting rolling for digits affected the election.

Shits crazy yo.

Trump's victory has not had any positive impact on my life. It did not reduce my sense of doom. Maybe when he is president things will change, but I think certain trends cannot be solved.

checked
it's wearing off for me
starting to worry he didn't think he would win
>>keeps tweeting
>>doesn't rise to the occasion
>>keeps listening to internet trolls
>>pisses everyone off

Starting to feel like micheal moore said I would

Where the fuck is he?

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

>wasn't even browsing Sup Forums the week leading up to the election
>across Sup Forums anons talking about how they can't wait for Sup Forums tears
>seemed so sure of themselves
>they fucking lose

I mean, the tears are almost overwhelming. Think of all you don't even see. From Kristol to Moore to the 400 lb guy shitposting on Sup Forums.

Can always remind yourself of who the alternative was. Basically my breaking point is if he would ever bring in 500k refugees. So until then....

Yes

It's going to be fucking amazing, my man. Not just for 4 years, but for the next 20. He's going to undo all of the shit King Nig and his goons fucked up over the last 8 years.

>unabashedly pointing to his Trump hat during live TV whilst voting.

M-muh nigga?

KING NIGGER B T F O
T
F
O

Now if only China had Sheetz and Wawa I could die happy

Ohio here, felt pretty confident just because of being aware of my surroundings up until the election. Was pretty nervous during the election, but once I saw that 7 point lead in Ohio, I knew it was over. Michael Moore really hit the nail on the head.

Just want to add, after that O'Keefe video about the agitators. Signs started spouting up all over the fucking place and the few Clinton signs started coming down.

The hero /pollacks/ need

>his hope and optimism, gone

>man who had thought he lost all hope loses last additional bit of hope he didn't know he had

what would have once been a full chapter in the history books has now become a footnote

>dat nigga that fucked shit up before Trump saved the America and the world

I live in Columbus which made me irrationally scared because it was NOTHING but Clinton signs in most of the city

when I had to drive up north for work a few times tho I realized there was no chance he was going to lose

Quality post

I still find myself chuckling every few hours when I remember that we elected meme to be POTUS and how mad everyone is

IT'S NOT OVER YET DRUMPFKINS THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE CAN STILL CHANGE THEIR VOTES

Checked

Also I agree, OP, I can't even describe the feeling. I'm glad Sup Forums is here so I can gloat about it. Most of my friends are liberals and they'd probably stop talking to me if they knew just how smug I'm feeling rn. I just want to rub it in their faces so bigly

It's surreal, more than anything.

But what I found after hiding my power level for so long, thinking everyone had an opinion, is most people didn't give a shit.

Most people just do not care, at all.

Now that it has happened, in most areas, it's just business as usual.

The only difference is that there's radio silence from everyone that did know and argued with me for months, none of them willing to speak to me about it anymore, because they told me that he'd literally never get elected.

Kek, he spoils us. Meme magic, its reals, all of it habbends!

what's wrong with tweeting bantz?

I took a break from Sup Forums during the night of the election and the next couple days. It still doesn't feel real. It's almost like I'm on an ambien trip and what seems real is not.
Either way, I feel like we're not out of the woods yet, but It's nice to see CTR is gone for a change

Hhahahahahahahah

I've slept maybe 4 total hours since the election was officially called for him. The SJW/Libfuck tears have so much caffeine in them I just can't sleep.

I still have a shit eating grin that won't come off

incumbent party running for 3rd term
white working class upset obama didn't punish monopoly man and just gave the banks more money

It's Trump's high energy rubbing off on us. I'm hardly getting any sleep too yet I feel great.

My face is sore from how much I have been grinning and laughing. I'm not exaggerating, my cheeks really do hurt but I don't give a fuck.

Yes. I've never had an elated feeling of joy last this long, continuously.

I'm pretty moderate left but man did I ever not want the democrats to win. I don't even like Trump but holy shit the election result has been fucking glorious. The left has overstepped considerably over the last few years and it's amazing to see them being put in their place. Did they really think it was going to be that easy? The sheer amount of liberal tears could provide water to Africa for 1000 years. I honestly can't believe this is actually happening what a time to be alive

>spend entire adult life growing steadily more aware and therefore hopeless about state of affairs in government
>spend a year memeing a man into the oval office first because he made you laugh, then because burning the kabuki theater of the election was fun, finally because you thought he might have a real shot
>he actually wins
This feeling might be permanent

sometimes black folk are so based

I was gonna make a killing

if the Liberals succeed in December I might still make a killing.

I had a feeling on election day the massive incoming vote would go Trump. Americans are fucking angry at government. They hate Washington, D.C. and rightfully so.

those hair plugs are fucking scary looking

BEAUTIFUL

>my face all week whilst living in liberal shithole university town

I think I feel like how liberal butt babies felt when Obama won in 2008

youtube.com/watch?v=O2Be3xXRvm0

All day long, I'm in shock. This shit was a fucking novel. I've been watching videos from trumps early campaign all day, looking back knowing that he will win is awesome.

We need screencaps of that shit. For days thats all anyone saw. I want Sup Forumss tears posts in every thread for a week, just to make sure these anons see their dumbass post and have to privately eat crow

Looks like the left part of his face is trying to tell us something.

This shit is priceless

We won a four year supply of liberal tears, and not having to look at a Cinton.

I hope someone made a screencap of all these posts. It'd be even better if some of the 'I'm making a collage of trumpfag delusion so I can shitpost on election night' posts were thrown in.

honestly I thought he would get crushed

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

This shit needs to be everywhere

His RNC speech is great. I've watched that a few times.

>I'm going to jail with Clinton aren't I.

I still can't stop thinking and talking about it. My whole family is pro Trump so its been great

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

MAGA

100% /smug/ here senpai

I reactivated my FB after a year just to see the tears from my butthurt lefty old high school friends. I was still in a group chat with some spics I shared a science class with and I just spent all my time harvesting the salt.

I left FB because it was getting too liberal and too repetitive, I was sick and tired of seeing repost after repost of the same Daily Show segment, or shitty normie memes. All the while I still stayed in contact with my normie friends, and they knew I supported Trump and that I went on Sup Forums, so they made me something of an inside joke.

Fuckin' hell it was the greatest feeling ever. I'm still feeling it. Even now I'm reading statuses and all I see is shares of butthurt nigger CNN hosts with comments from my normie friends like "omg this is so sad share if u agree." It's fucking amazing. I feel like I fucked every single one of their girlfriends in one night.

>all those Sup Forums /lit/ /qa/ cucks
>all eternally assblasted

>we

Kek, Trump is an Ivy League daddy's boy billionaire with a European trophy wife. Do you actually think he gives two shits about you basement dwelling Cheetos?