If you voted for Trump...

If you voted for Trump, you either deny objective evidence for climate change or do not comprehend the implications of the evidence. Either way, you have already proven yourself inept and therefore must have room for improvement.

Take a look at this video explaining why Trump won and reflect on your own weaknesses.

youtube.com/watch?v=RLCUphApmr8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=twNGDwIMjJU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change
thefederalist.com/2015/04/24/seven-big-failed-environmentalist-predictions/
owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/659/03/
livescience.com/52831-antarctica-gains-ice-but-still-warming.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yk55Ol83unI
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9-tY1oZNw
insideclimatenews.org/news/31052016/why-antarctica-sea-ice-level-growing-while-arctic-glaciers-melts-climate-change-global-warming
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=twNGDwIMjJU

>objective evidence for climate change

You mean all of those climategate emails that were talking about fudging the results for a political agenda?

>IF YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP YOU'RE FUCKING DUMB AND UNEDUCATED NOT LIKE US LIBERAL ELITES

Yeah... all those uneducated doctors and business owners...

I see you know very little about the subject matter. Here is a link to a site giving a nice, broad explaining of climate change. I suggest reading this and then doing further research on anything you may be unsure about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change

What does that have to do with climate change?
You can be educated in business or medicine and still be ignorant about the environment. You don't seem to understand this, though. Why not?

You should read "State of Fear", by Michael Crichton. You know, the guy who made Andromeda Strain, Jurassic Park, and Westworld? It's the ultimate (((climate change))) red pill, and it's from fucking 2005.

Wrong.

Many voted for the lulz to see what would happen.
Wake up.

>or do not comprehend the implications of the evidence
Please read thoroughly before responding in the future.

The problem with "Climate Change" is that you mother fuckers cry wolf all the time. I mean look at all the disasters predicted that never came to pass...

If you were not so retarded and make huge stupid claims that dont happen.... maybe there wouldnt be any doubt. But there is - because nothing has come to pass.... none of it...

thefederalist.com/2015/04/24/seven-big-failed-environmentalist-predictions/

>Implying that Hillary would have done anything to stop climate change

>If you voted for Trump, you either deny objective evidence for climate change or do not comprehend the implications of the evidence.

This is what's known in educated circles as the either/or fallacy.

owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/659/03/

>I am a nigger who loves George Soros
Please get fucked thoroughly before posting cancer threads in the future.

If it has objective evidence that contradicts what is currently widely accepted among the scientific community, I suggest you submit it to be peer-reviewed so that we can all further our understanding of the subject.

I voted for Trump so shitlibs would weep. It has nothing to do with the climate.

Let's assume for a moment, for the sake of argument, that climate change is real. And let's assume that it's caused by human industrial activity.

So what? Do you think India and China will ever stop? There is nothing you can do to stop climate change short of invading those countries. And guess what? The war production and effort needed for that invasion would produce even more emissions, making it ultimately self-defeating. So unless you're willing to do that, shut the fuck up and sit down.

>I see you know very little about the subject matter.

Still trying to push for your global tax to be paid directly to the world bank, eh?

You forgot about climategate, didn't you?

>he fell for the climate change meme

I'm so fucking glad I'm not this blue pilled

>His source is wikipedia
I'm literally laughing in derision at you here

It's the all-or-nothing, goalpost-sliding, mental gymnastics of liberal elitist rhetoric.

>OH YOU'RE NOT AN EXPERT ON CLIMATE SCIENCE? WELL THAT CLEARLY DISQUALIFIES YOU FROM BEING PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY

fuck off

I notice that he mentions nothing about melting ice caps, rising sea levels, or loss of land mass. Do you understand these or would you like a source explaining them to you?

I literally don't give a shit. We can worry about the climate later, there are bigger fish to fry.

Also those leaked emails showed that Climate change isn't on that path to destruction they say it is, so we have time.

If there is anything you are unsure of, Wikipedia provides its sources at the bottom of the page for you to verify yourself.

>e, broad explaining of climate change. I suggest reading this and then doing further research on anything you may be unsure about.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change
Dude are you a shit poster? Linking Wikipedia automatically makes you a dumb ass cunt.

>you either deny objective evidence for climate change or do not comprehend the implications of the evidence

There's a third option. We just don't give a shit.

>Man Made Climate Change

Why does no one look to the past.... WAAAY BACK past... Look at how fucking warm the planet was. Pretty sure no one was driving SuVs back then. If Climate Science were more honest it would be looking at the planet and its relation to the sun to see warming and cooling patterns.

>But no

Man did it with cars and shit... How fucking conceited and retarded can humans be to think they actually have that power - when fucking Volcanic activity can release all of the combined carbon of 50 years of mankinds activity in one giant explosion. FOr fuck sake I hate environmentalists ... so hard.

see and in OP
>you have already proven yourself inept

I didn't specifically vote for Trump because of his climate change beliefs. Preventing climate change is pointless anyway if you're going to start a nuclear war like Hillary.

If gloval warming is caused by people, then isn't the only solution to kill all the people? Let that sink in.

Melting ice caps? You realize that Antarctica is GAINING ice, right?

see

Being a degenerate is a beautiful thing, it's what makes America great.

Fuuuuck urself.

>see this other post where I already displayed beyond a doubt how stupid I am

All you're doing is providing data that supports climate change.

You're not explaining why anybody should care.

livescience.com/52831-antarctica-gains-ice-but-still-warming.html

>you either deny objective evidence for climate change or do not comprehend the implications of the evidence. Either way, you have already proven yourself inept and therefore must have room for improvement.

Why do you people think you know more than NASA scientists?

I voted trump, and of course there's climate change. Study sun cycles, glacier cycles, the seasons, it's always changing. We live on a planet hurdling through space revolving and rotating around a gigantic fireball of nuclear power.

You only have liberals to blame for this. If the left wasnt so anti white maybe Trump wouldnt have won. But no we have to accept Muslims blowing up and raping us, BLM openly calling for our deaths and you think whites are going to keep going down that path. Go fuck to Canada.

If you Voted for Clinton you accept climate change but Promote Fracking, pipelines, and Oil Drilling.

so what is worse, a person that is uninformed and drilling Or a person that is informed and drilling.

when can we go Nuclear, or full wind, hydro, and solar.

I don't deny it. I don't care about it.

Every vote I have ever cast has been partly for my interests partly against it.

I have never had a candidate that represents me and all my beliefs.

I don't deny climate change and will fight the president on that, but I'll take that in trade for term limits, defunding sanctuary cities, cracking down on illegal immigration.

Just another presidency. Your move.

>you claim that ice is melting
>user claims it's gaining ice
>you post a source that it's gaining ice and pretend it supports you

You're trolling at this point. 7/10 I took the bait and believed you were really just stupid up until this point.

HAHAHAHAHA you fucking dumbass cunt, why dont you link those then you lazy piece of shit, we all know you didnt read them.

You faggots are worthless mindless idiots. Of course climate change is real. If Trump can't look at verified scientific data confirming it and see it needs to be addressed immediately it is still better than a Hillary presidency turning the US into a crime ridden third world shit hole.

Wikipedia gives a general overview of a subject which can be further understood by reading peer-reviewed articles. The person I was replying too displayed such an insignificant knowledge of climate change that it would be best for them to use Wikipedia as their base to build upon.

Oh I understand the implications quite clearly, I just think that the survival of my race is more important than what some liberal cumdrinkers think about carbon taxes.

Someone red pill me on climategate

No, you are a lazy fuck who googled climate gate and linked to wikipedia because youre a dumbass cunt.

You either did not read the article or cannot comprehend what you are reading. Here is a quote that highlights the misunderstanding that the person I was replying to had.

>More snow accumulation is, counterintuitively, a sign of global warming; more precipitation happens when there is more moisture in the air, and more moisture in the air is a product of higher temperatures, said Elizabeth Thomas, a glaciologist with the British Antarctic Survey.

youtube.com/watch?v=yk55Ol83unI

tl;dr waaaa waaaa

>liepedia.org

Sure carbon is rising, blablabla... Ice cores in the Arctic, permafrost, ocean risings! WE GONNA DIE!!!

Or not. Temperatures are not rising. More carbon is more plant food. Yes, local pollution especially air pollution in cities is a problem but it has nothing to do with climate change, which is currently being pushed as the religion of the Left in a scam to suck every penny from us with carbon emission markets and costly solar and wind energy production. All this to make Elon Musk richer so he can fool you with better CGI when going on (((Mars))). Fuck believing in this globalist hoax while your government openly poisons you.

Stay afraid!

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9-tY1oZNw

>climate scientists do not generate profit for any kind or private business and therefore are only paid through government
>government can use the results of all climate studies to push for more taxes on citizens and gain more revenue
I'm sure you see where this leads

>If you voted against a literal satanist then you don't care about climate change
Fuck you and your sweeping generalizations.

Nobody is doing anything about Climate Change.

You have these massive agreements in Paris ect with countries all symbolically claiming to lower emissions.

Then they turn around and just trade carbon credits with each other, the emissions stay the same but all these credits get passed through exchanges with a middle man taking a massive fee. It's just another big scam.

The only way you will ever stop climate change is through innovation. You need money to do that, investment in new R&D. US can't do that and give billions to some group of technocrats in Paris at the same time.

trump one because of this. No one actually cares that he doesn't believe in global warming.

You're someone who most likely didn't graduate from college yet thinks he knows more about climate than NASA scientists.

i honestly just did it for the meme

Climate change is real?

Next you're going to be saying we landed on the moon and the Holocaust is real

Your claim here >I notice that he mentions nothing about melting ice caps,
The source you just posted
>ice caps are growing

You just objectively proved yourself wrong and an idiot

NO. It's just that it doesn't matter who would have won. Hillary 100% would not have done anything about climate change. Easier to change someone's opinion than someone's character. I'm sure that at least in the best case scenario, someone can convince trump that climate change is real.

That doesn't mean that humans will thrive in a warm planet.

I deny the "evidence" that man is causing climate change on any significant level. Anyone who has ever spent time in academia knows that it is full of sheltered blowhards who will do anything for government grants. Also, the idea that climate "scientists" are writing accurate models to predict broad climate patterns with any amount of accuracy is truly laughable. I've seen what passes for modeling in academia; its all a big joke.

Yes, but you could simply not fuck for a bit.

insideclimatenews.org/news/31052016/why-antarctica-sea-ice-level-growing-while-arctic-glaciers-melts-climate-change-global-warming

This too.

Wikileaks dumped all her pro fracking and other emails that completely contradicted her public policy.

She would've paid the UN billions then taken a percentage from Al Gore's carbon credits exchange in return.

With sources like Wikipedia, it's doubtful that you've even graduated from high school.

people should be more concerned with Greenland.

as temps raise precipitation increase. but with consistent warming overall, even if more snow is falling in one part of the world its melting everywhere else. seasons get shorter/warmer and there isnt enough time for the cold to keep the snow around.

>another article showing the increase of ice

You're literally unreasonably stupid. Keep trying to move the goal posts.

You see, I don't give a shit about poor Jamal Jr not being able to grow crops (which they didn't in the first place) when they are already coming here anyway. I believe in climate change, but for me it's largely a non-issue. The atmosphere won't vecome uninhabitable just because of some CO2 (remember super volcanoes) and we're far enough away from the sun to not get grilled even with more steam in the air.

see

Antarctic is the not the same as arctic. You should really work on your reading comprehension.

I just want to re-iterate that you have already proven your ineptitude by voting for Trump.

This.

As long as developing countries like China and India keep polluting like crazy, nothing we do is going to make a dent.
According to climate scientists we're already beyond the point of no return anyway. We're better off saying fuck it and rebuilding our country, so we can be prosperous enough to put real effort into LFTR and fusion.

Wind/Solar is a pipe dream, it will never be enough to meet global energy demand.
Going with North American fossil fuels also has the bonus of cutting money to Middle East oil exporters which ends up funneling money to terror groups.

Really who gives a fuck? The places that'll be underwater are garbage and the animals that can evolve will. It's inevitable that the world would heat with our influence or not.

If you really get down to it will just change where the quantity of farmable land is and cause some migration from the coasts even in worst case scenarios. The ice plains in Canada will become cornucopias, and some things will shift around.

And that's worst case scenario, people will get by, calm down and move along.

This is an argument I've seen a few times and I get where you're coming from. Let me raise you this, though. Do you understand that climate change is an existential threat to the United States? If no, please do further research. If yes, then we should be treating nations contributing significantly to climate change as nations threatening the existence of the United States.

Sorry cuck, once I saw that the famous "hockey stick" wasn't normalized, I knew it was all shit. I was a true believer right up to that moment. Climate change is all based on computer models that do a shit job of predicting the future.
Keep believing if you want to, the rest of us are going to get on to solving real problems.

Or you don't care.

Which I don't.

>But if I had kids, I probably would, and while I understand why conservatives just want to put their head in the sand, I wish they would take it seriously

Same with liberals who want to keep incentivizing the third world to breed and overpopulate the planet.

And it is overpopulation, because who the fuck is willing to give up our current standard of living (hell, go backwards) to some kind of agrarian lifestyle, to keep carbon emissions down? No one. So we just don't have enough room for more people.

As far as I'm concerned, both "sides" need to start facing facts on a lot of issues.

There are more important issues facing our country.

Climate change might fuck us up down the road, trump is prioritizing shit that can fuck us up in the short term.

I hope you're right and measures of that sort can be taken in time. But mostly "man-made" climate change seems to be a self-correcting problem, so I'm not too worried about it.

Hey, at least you're intelligent enough to understand the effects of your actions. Props to you.

This person on the other hand denies objective evidence for climate change and does not comprehend the implications of said evidence.

I'll take global warming over a nuclear winter any day.

Here's a tip too;

Re-brand.

"Climate Change" is fucking stupid.

You need to make it clear that this about Carbon Emissions and what the effects are.

"Climate Change" is like describing a mass shooting as "People Not Living".

It was much better when they called it the Greenhouse Effect. Much better imagery. It paints what the issue is.

WHAT'S THAT? A DAILY REMINDER?

* A doubling of preindustrial CO2, absent any feedbacks, would result in a maximum forcing of +1.2C.

* The General Circulation Models, and the IPCC, predict 2-8C of warming because AGW theory assumes a positive H2O feedback. They assume that if CO2 causes a little warming, the atmosphere will hold more water vapor which will lead to a lot of warming.

* The warming predictions cover such a large range because everyone assumes a different average H2O feedback rate.

* Every GCM based on this assumption has failed to model temperatures for the past 17 years. They are all trending too high.

* In the late 1990's the modelers themselves stated that if they missed their predictions for more then a decade that would falsify AGW theory.

* There is no data to suggest a +H2O feedback either now or in Earth's past.

* If there is no +H2O feedback then we literally have nothing to worry about.

* The average climate change believer knows none of this. Politicians, citizens, activists, surprisingly even a lot of scientists are literally ignorant of the theory and the math. In their mind it's simply "CO2 = bad" and "experts say we're warming faster then ever."

I'd have to disagree with that, because much of the pollution in those developing countries comes from their manufacturing sectors, which are making all the shit that gets exported to us.

All that's happened in the last few decades is that we've moved all the manufacturing over to the other side of the planet. It's less polluted here but more polluted over there.

We're as much to blame as they are.

>Liberals quoting the founding fathers as proof we should have voted Hillary in

Wow. This lunacy is at an all time high.

Everything you said is true. We need to fix ourselves.

Wrong.

Terrible bait, saged.

Have you done experimentation?

I voted for Trump because Hillary is a greater threat to my online privacy.

Why do Trump supporters tend to think that anti-Trump is pro-Hillary? Why do they think Hillary's bullshit excuses Trump's existential bullshit? She would have done something about emissions.

>podesta emails
>DKIM signed
>"hurr durr did you even graduate high school?"

KYS

>Do you understand that climate change is an existential threat to the United States?

Do you understand that you're a fucking drama queen?

OR I just really didn't like hilary. Can you go choke to death or somethin, pretty please with your weak, mad ass self.

Most those regulations are big business realizing they can jew the fuck out of their competition. Real climate change practices don't NEED regulations unless your china, it should be self awareness and technology plane scaping that linearly follows

Windbag.

They don't have the willlingness to comprehend, opposed to an ability to comprehend.

Language, fucking ape.

What do you mean "normalized"?

>Climate change is all based on computer models that do a shit job of predicting the future.

Climate change models are tested on the past, not the future. If the model can accurately predict a trend in the past then there is some certainty that it can happen in the future too.

Not only that, but when catastrophic volcanos erupt, climate scientists have in the past fed the date about the eruption into their model and have accurately predicted the climate response (stratospheric cooling, warming of the arctic, etc)

Scientists don't just make the numbers up.

Also, climate scientists correctly predicted that the ionosphere would shrink due to greenhouse gases, and now it is now shrinking.

kek
>mfw shitlibs on my college campus bitch about climate change and their proposed solution is to destroy all productivity while simultaneously importing the entire third world and raising them to a 1st world standard of living and carbon footprint

Because wikileaks confirmed anti-trump bias in media is directly tied back to being pro Hillary.

"Top staffers in Hillary Clinton’s nascent presidential campaign saw Vox founder Ezra Klein as an ally who would help them “hold journalists accountable,”

It's not just assumed.