Trumpkin pussies are afraid to wear their caps now

Trumpkin pussies are afraid to wear their caps now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zorJ4cClLU4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=6sl1cfMq-tU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ONLY ONE WAY OUT FOR YOU

>willingly getting jumped by a mob of losers over a hat
There's a difference between courage and stupidity.

nigger i'll wear my cap in fucking LA among a crowd of beaners

lol, this is how intolerant and hateful libcucks are

its retarded to give leftists the escalation they crave.

The smart thing to do is dont engage them and let them cry for 2 months until Trump is sworn in and starts jailing them.

>Is that a cell phone in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

I was afraid before, but now I'm wearing my fucking hat everywhere I go. I saw faggots wearing Obama shit years after he won, so I'm going to wear my hat daily.

I actually just bought one.
It's truly a piece of history.

This. I don't carry enough ammo on my daily CCW to fend off a crowd of troglodytes.

>protests in Chicago, Baltimore, Minneapolis, and Seattle

how about they do this somewhere that people can actually defend themselves, like anywhere in Florida?

Hell, CC starts on campus next year but the security office said that they dont care if people start carrying now since it will already happen anyway

so step up to the plate hilldawgs, castle doctrine and stand your ground say hello

Pussies.

Get fucked.

oh fuck, you destroyed me with that one. i'm in tears user, don't be such a meanie

HNNNG I want the one on the left so bad

>hiding in his liberal city where he can throw his temper tantrum without any repercussions

uh huh
do go on, please continue

CTR is still here

I guess the "you're here forever" meme applies to everyone, even roaches

Actually my old man walks around in a shirt with Trumps shit-eating grin and the words, "she wants the D" on it.

Australians, sadly hate Trump here thanks to our cucked media.

Come out to the country cityboi

we'll take you out back

whatcha gonna do trumpkin?
cry some more?

>I can smell your busted pussy from here.

>this faggot
>muh cuntry

you let garth brooks fuck your wife while you jack off to jeff foxworthy

Really feel like buying a trump hat and walking around downtown seattle this weekend

youtube.com/watch?v=zorJ4cClLU4&feature=youtu.be
you

guy in pic related is not afraid.

who dat trump supporter qt on the right?

Oy vey

I think it's hilarious CTR wants us to join them that's why they won't go away. You really want people like us on your side? Sounds fucking magnificent, like a game of Warsong Gulch where I purposely lay on the ground and fart, and drop the flag. lol

You guys totally want people like me on your side, so we can secretly sabotage it and mislead you with deception. I shall be the Happy Merchant, and you.. Well, you can be the good goyim. How about that?

Trust me, you'll get what you bargained for. Hey guys, let's be Democrats! It will be the greatest Trojan horse of all time, we will feel like refugees in Germany. I will feel like I did at the Democrat primary where I voted for Bernie Sanders, to divide Democrats so they wouldn't support Hillary. lol

I'll feel like that rally I attended with all the liberals and promised to vote for Hillary, right before I voted for Trump and Pence the next day while I laughed maniacally!

The Democrats sure are fun people. They are the very best of the retarded goyim, I kid you not!

>you
youtube.com/watch?v=6sl1cfMq-tU

Was going to do this in Richmond VA but i don't know exactly what to expect.

A kike.

Take you jewdar in for a service.

QUICK, GET IN HERE EVERYONE

THIS KEK IS HAVING A MELTDOWN!

GUARANTEED REPLIES WITH BUTTHURT AND PSYCHOLOGICAL PROJECTION

based black guy

Probably a blowjob and a kebab.

I still wear mine. Saw a black guy at the gas station today, smiled and he smiled back. The shit that libbies are saying on Tweeter and jewbook is just that, shit. Leftwingers are the reason this is happening. I very highly doubt that trump supporters are beating gays in the street or printing off flyers about racist remarks.

>using the biggest words he could find in the google thesarus

I wore my hat all week, got lots of compliments but my skin isn't white so that might have been a 'progressive' shield

lol

I'm wearing my maga cap right now

>lay on the ground and fart, and drop the flag

Personally sabotaging battlegrounds never gets old

It doesn't. It's fun. lol

We were afraid to wear them in the first place. The threat now is higher though because they have nothing left to lose.

>Live in Colorado
>My county voted Blue
I will still wear it

Really? I live in Colorado too. Wheat Ridge. Place looks like shit now, thanks to Dickinpooper. lol

Wear my cap even more now.

Wakka waka bitch. Try and tell a tranny she's a sexist, transphobic, racist, bigot.

Libs don't see me coming.

No shit. I still heard this story spoken about by a guest on a news radio station as something that actually happened like half an hour ago though.

I live in Broomfield. I didn't see a single election sign for the entirety of it. Didn't see a single Trump hat, but did see ONE trump shirt. I think I'll start wearing my black hat now. I don't have to explain shit if someone brings it up.

Can't wait until you get drafted...bro.

You're a goddamn degenerate.
A goddamn ok one though.

I'd fight if asked to.

I own guns and I'm not a fucking wastrel.

Also the government will pay for my face surgery and shit if I was in the military so fuck yeah.

That's the spirit.

Now Tits or GTFO.

I can tell you're a dude. Fucking lmao

But user, we're all Trumpkin's now.

There's no longer any choice in the matter.

you're CC'ing wrong then

Wear my hat every where I go. No one here gives a single fuck because "Hey It's Ohio"

I wear my MAGA hat everywhere I go now, though.

Whenever I go to the store and stuff I always put it on. I was afraid to wear it at times before the election, but now that we've won, I feel like it's an empowering symbol of victory.

should be considered textbook mental illness

I have the most confusing boner

Soros sent them another check.

Or, all the /lgbt/ and /mlp/ protesters returned. Cell phone batteries must have died.

dude.. they said they were a dude

thats like calling a cow a cow after it moos

I live in commie fornia. Too many violent butt-hurt retards here who are too butt-hurt to accept that Trump won. They will go after me if I wear the Trump hat.

I have been raising my power level from time to time when I felt safe enough to do so (as in nobody would attack me that I wouldn't be able to fight)

Also I just learned that one of my friends went full hipster and now is a cringey, butthurt, bern victem.

>Also the government will pay for my face surgery and shit if I was in the military so fuck yeah.
I'm glad there are men that were stupid enough to vote for Trump despite having no understanding of his political ambitions.

>tfw you will never have to to kill a rabid lefty or one of their shitskins because if there are any they are LOW ENERGY

>not volunteering to serve

I smell the liberal all over you fagfuck

I did my service, I voted, you would throw my country under the bus at any moment.

>whatcha gonna do trumpkin?
>cry some more?
Isn't that exactly what hillfags and you are doing, fuckface?

that has got to be the smuggest pic of President Trump ever

Lawl don't you know trannies can join the military now?

That comes with sign on bonus's.

I'm so stupppid though

I have a cool hat though.

hes still in the denial stage, give him time

>I'm so stupppid though
Yes. The way that you misunderstood my post accentuates this fact. So you're not only a mentally ill self mutilator that will kill himself soon, but you also lack basic brain functionality.

Thanks for voting Trump though, at least you did one good thing with your life.

not me, I have my hat on my truck dash and sticker on my bumper at all times now.

>military paying for your genital mutilation

These people can drive.

Naw, just on my face. I like my dick, bruh.

Nigger, I wear my MAGA hat in LA surrounded by beaners and I AM a beaner.

Wow you got BTFO by all those rednecks in that picture. Must really make you think huh?

youre mentally ill and ruin the movement western society needs. please off yourself for the world

>The attention seeking tranny couldn't resist

beans are more racist towards their own race than any other race in the world

they racemix more than any race in the world

mfw all the cucked races get turned into some form of bean

If you're so oppose to guys sucking cock then why are you all over Trumps dick?

yeah a crying girl in the fetal position really scares me

a-am I kawaii now Sup Forums-kun?

why don't you like me?

the sign is still in my yard and the cap is still on my head

coma and take bitch

>therapy for supposedly grown people
Oh America, you sank low.

Guys, I have a pair of New Balance sneakers and now I'm too scared to go outside.

I'm Literally Shaking.

thats true in the naval department i believe it just passed by the SecNav

>mfw I wear my new balance and maga hat now

>me talk cheeto
>come take

>not wearing superior adidas

If you ever try to attack me or my friends I'll bury you

NB sneakers are for the elderly and children. Faggot.

Literally the other way around, I've started to wear mine more.

This, some vans are good too.

I wore mine all day the day after and drove around with it on my dash.

I think I will again tomorrow because of this post.

>not concealed carrying in condition fabric

post your legs pls

I don't live in Chicago so no

Sneakers are for children. Grown men wear steel toed boots for stomping and kicking shitskins and lefties.

The campaign is over, the hat serves no purpose now.

>tough guy

Go join the Marines tomorrow faggot.