There will never be a Marvel vs DC fighting game

>There will never be a Marvel vs DC fighting game
Why even live?

Who was in the wrong there?

Marvel can win if rogue gets a hold of supes or power girl

Wait for papa Disney to get around to that

The bar owner for allowing patrons to keep their drinks on the billiard tables. This was going to happen sooner or later.

Both of whom can move faster than the speed of light.

They're all in the wrong
Don't put drinks on the pool table

Martian Manhunter, Flash, Aquaman or Wonder Woman could solo everyone on Marvel's side.

who would even make it?

>Who was in the wrong there?
the bar owner for putting the pool tables so close together.

the owner
also who ever escalates things first, so probably batman and logan
also flash for not saving that drink

The idiot who decided to put the tables so close together.

How it really ends is that Steve apologizes, and buys Clark a new drink, and they realize that the bar is stupid for keeping the tables that close together, and easily pull them farther apart.

The owner for selling drinks to clearly unstable people and putting them in the same room

And this is why Marvel is better, it's characters aren't overpowered Mary Sues. Yes, Marvel has powerful cosmic characters but they're out in space for a reason.

That's stopped dozens of low level thugs from shooting him and hitting him with baseball bats

>Batman reaching for his utility belt
Really?

Isn't he supposed to be smart? Yet, he's going to start a fight over an accidentally spilled drink? When just about everyone on the Marvel side would kick his ass?

Disney just bought Fox. They're one step closer to acquiring DC and having all the well-known domestic superheroes in their roster.

I guess the current thinking is that the WB would never give up the DC stable, no matter what was being offered... But I legitimately think that might change after ten more years of films that "didn't meet expectations." After all, that's exactly what happened with Sony and Fox.

Rate my potential roster
>Marvel
Iron Man
Thor
Captain America
Hulk
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Capitan Marvel
Ultron
Magneto
Doom

>DC
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Green Lantern
Cyborg
Joker
Lex Luthor
Capitan Cold
Darksied

>that guy knocked over a glass of water accidentally
>BETTER THROW THIS BOOMERANG KNIFE AT HIS FACE

Bruce, this is why you don't have any friends.

It could kind of happen if marvel or dc did a fighting game in which the opposing force were just made up proxy characters of the other. Injustice 3 could have batman versus General Liberty or Colonel Freedom

Maybe he’s getting a bat-napkin to clean it up

>People STILL think WB are going to "sell-out DC to the Mouse
user, no matter how much you may say it, WB isnt stupid enough to let Disney get even remotely near DC, as they realize that to give in to Disney is to lose your very soul.

You remind me of the Milice in WW2.
Good job.

Not enough women. Your roster is sexist.

It's not a matter of being stupid, it's a matter of what's profitable. And if you think there's a single executive at WB that genuinely cares about "losing their soul" to Disney, you've got way more faith in suits than I do. It's all about money for these people. Always has been, always will be. And sooner or later, the money that Disney offers, along with the promise of the potentially huge merchandising returns that a united MCU/DCU would bring, will be too tempting for them to pass up.

Waifu DLC pass goyim

>Lego Dimensions had DC characters
>they were in negotiations with Disney to add their characters
>then the whole series is untimely cancelled

We had our shot at a Marvel Vs DC game and we blew it.

The ones at the center of this picture are the two characters most likely to defuse the situation.

Cap: "Oh Jeez, I'm sorry. Let me buy you another."
Supes: "Honestly, I shouldn't have set my beer on the table."
Cap: "I still feel bad."
Supes: "Let me crush this lump of coal into a diamond and drinks are on me for everyone tonight."

Not bad but Darkseid, Ultron, and Doom are too end boss for a fighter. Replace with Aquaman, Storm, and Black Panther.

Also end boss should be Doc Manhattan

Would that mean if it was instead Logan and Batman it would've turned into a massive barfight?

DLC? What? Are you saying women are not worthy to be in the main game? Like France in a WWI game?

Fuck you, you sexist pig.

Yes. Logan is an autistic little shit that when left to his own self destructive devices, he brins nothing but war and blood to those aroung him. He needed Cyclops to tell him to fuck off in order to be useful to the Xmen.

Batman is an arrogant know it all, hypocritical little cunt. That has fetish for psycopathic clowns that NEEDS to have the last word or his inferiority complex wont let him sleep at night.

They would've had gay buttsex in the showers.

Literally any A or B list DC hero could solo those guys

A better question is: Who is the strongest (or most famous, if you want) DC hero would couldn't solo a Marvel team? I'm thinking Hawkman is the answer for both

How often hjas Captain Boomerang gotten his hands on a batarang

>That has fetish for psycopathic clowns
Why won't he rape the Joker then?

Batfags really are one of the worst fanbases. Their hero is a goddamned lunatic, and not in a fun way.

>who would even make it?
I don't think Marvel really cares (especially after MvCI bombed) and WB wouldn't have it any other way.

I'd be giving the Joker exactly what he wanted.

The Joker is a worthy opponent but I have the choice not to play his game.

It's called MUGEN and it's fun.

Because, Commisioner, Batman doesn't want to rape him. He wants to make sweet love to that tight ass bleached asshole.

>darkseid is in injustice 2
>doom is in multiple marvel v capcom
Come in user. Everyone loves a boss

this

>Would that mean if it was instead Logan and Batman it would've turned into a massive barfight?

Look at the pic. Wolverine and Batman both have weapons out, spoiling for a fight like the autistic little man-children they are. Everyone else is just standing there... granted, with angry expressions on their faces. Cap and Supes will probably try and talk first though. Wolvie and Bats would probably start shit immediately.