Tfw my parents are kicking me out because I taunted them so much after Trump won

>tfw my parents are kicking me out because I taunted them so much after Trump won

They are hardcore Democrats. My life is ruined. My NEET life is falling apart. They are forcing me to pay rent if I want to stay.

Starting to wish Hillary won

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yk55Ol83unI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where do you live? Maybe we can get a place together and talk about trump and politics and stuff.

People who dont pay taxes shouldn't be allowed to vote

Fuck off parasite

maybe you should have acted like less of a ungracious faggot while you were living under their roof and not paying rent.

>My NEET life is falling apart.
You had no life to begin with

stop acting like a libtard

Shitty parents, dude.

are you cute?

are you a guy?

this matters heavily in my decision to take you in

also unrelated but what is the biggest dildo you can use

Time to become self-sufficient conservative, dearie. Remember, it's libcucks and traitors who suck off your country's welfare boob.
Time to grow up.

youtube.com/watch?v=yk55Ol83unI

This, If your going to live a NEET life then don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Or you could actually go out and back up all the shit you've been posting and make something of yourself.

Why the hell would a NEET vote for Donald Trump?

>NEET voting Trump
retard

This man is a gay rapist.

What's wrong with you retards talking politics so openly.

I am a guy but I kind of do look feminine I guess. I wouldn't say I am a trap though. If that's what you were trying to ask.

Pennsylvania
I am not on welfare so just shut up.
Oh fuck off I voted in an important state.
I am not on welfare! I don't need democrats to give me free shit. I doubt they would anyways.

This. Get a job, no free rides.

Oh cool, lets get a place in Beaver county.

Come out as transsexual and if they still want to kick you out accuse them of being transphobic. If they are hardcore lefties it will probably work.

yo dude how much u make a year?

ill be ur gf

trump doesnt people like you dude
you shouldve known better how it feels to work 8 hours a day making minimum wage or the process of getting a college degree

You know what you have to do.

manipulate them and say youre going to commit suicide since they dont love you anymore and act like a victim until they say you can live rent free being a useless turd

just get a part time job and pay their rent. Your neet life goes bye bye, but you'll have more confidence in yourself, money in your pocket, happier parents, and you'll be Making Yourself Great Again.

Get down south and get ready to start building the wall

You are basically a nigger.

Would be willing to husband a black man? I will treat you will babe.

source on image?

NO REASON FOR YOU TO BE A SORE WINNER OP your just a lame cunt that needs a good beating.

If this crosses your mind, just skip right to the suicide bit. At least you'll retain a shred of dignity.

You ever hear the saying "Don't bite the hand that feeds you" i guess not.

You deserves this don't blame trump.

NO ONE LIKES A SORE WINNER
>GGNORE

Instead Trump thanks Hillary for being his opponent and saying her career and what she has done is great and she is great.

Kill yourself in the house.

In their bedroom.

Ruin their lives, user, and cast aside your slavery to this thresher. This is justice.

Do it.

A gunshot to the heart kills almost instantly.

WELCOME TO MY WORLD, BITCH!

My parents are fucking leftards too. Oh, and, of the classic, properly-hardcore variety! I've lived in constant fear of being kicked out for all sorts of things.

Hillary is obviously still quite a bit too far to the right for them.

Of course, at least I still can acknowledge that faggots are totally fucking mentally ill. And by can, I mean, it's due from me.

Get to work, faggot. No free shit for you.

Most NEETs voted for Trump...

Then stop being a social parasite and get a job, you lazy nigger.

>A gunshot to the heart kills almost instantly
How the fuck do people know which death is least painful?

I remember you from the other day, yeah you that faggot who could decide whether or not to vote Hillary.

>My NEET life is falling apart

what a loser, kek

Hah, fucking Ammish! It's hillarious the way you people claim innocent detachment from dirty German history!