It's an episode where lifelong enemies who are on fight on sight terms have to set aside their differences and work...

>it's an episode where lifelong enemies who are on fight on sight terms have to set aside their differences and work together episode
Are there better episodes than these?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ton75tt_938?t=4m54s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes - episodes where there are several villains with conflicting goals, each winning at some point, and temporary alliances with the heroes changing rapidly. Bonus points if mooks get their own ideas.

>mooks get their own ideas
That reminds me of the credits scene of OPs episode where everyone is just standing still looking around because neither side knows what to do when Coop/Gorrath aren't there

Which was outright contradicted in the very next episode, so I'm not sure what the writers were thinking there.

I loved Megas and don't remember that scene at all. Which episode?

The two-parter finale, obviously. He's talking about the credits of the first half.

Oh, ok.

It's not okay to forget something like that if you "loved Megas". Go rewatch the show right now.

Wasn't it nighttime when they finally make it back? Maybe the glorft commander finally decided to take control of the situation

>Megas
>serious writing and plot
It was the final episode and they already knew it had been cancelled, I'm sure most of the staff had already checked out at that point

Why would Kiva, and even Jamie, just be standing around instead of dismantling that device? And why wouldn't the Glorft still be trying to stop them?
What the fuck?
If you know the show you're working on is ending you should be putting more effort into writing it, not less!

Why? You have a genuinely good show, that is well liked by the audience on top of getting decent ratings, and the network cancels it regardless. My motivation would be gone too if I did literally everything needed for another season but still got shitcanned

If that's the problem, then an excellent finale significantly increases the chances of eventual renewal - due to fan outcry if not actual ratings.
OTOH a sloppy one basically kills the series.

If the ratings of the show was in decline, moving timeslots, etc. and had no chance of being renewed then it's not really worth the effort.

>ratings of the show was in decline, moving timeslots
Meaningless years down the road.
>no chance of being renewed
That's literally never the case.

See this thread:

Your point being?

You know it occurs to me, if Coop hadn't of tripped and actually shook Gorrath's hand, there might have actually been something resembaling peace. I mean Gorrath seemed like he might have genuinely considered burying the hatch and Coop wasn't trying to mess with him. They both legit wanted to shake hands as a show of respect for each other.

Think about it, the first ever case of a human and a glorf (i think that's how you spell it) not trying to kill each other. It could have been the basis to open up a dialogue, to talk about what the whole war was about etc etc. It could have been real interesting cause you would then have Kiva in the uncomfortable position of having to deal with the whole 'trying to wipe out the human race' thing, not to mention the implications for the future with neither side really trusting each other.

Chaotic did it really well
youtu.be/Ton75tt_938?t=4m54s
Mortal enemies have to team up to survive and after the invasion is beaten back, the status quo is changed

Thank you for summarizing the ending of the finale, user. I'm sure your hard work is appreciated here.

Except it literally is with Megas

The rights could be bought back, it's just a painful (and expensive) process.

It's just a post credits gag shot you ape.