They are trying to intimidate the electors into voting for Hillary

They are trying to intimidate the electors into voting for Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
archive.fairvote.org/?page=967
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If they somehow succeed in anything I will gladly join the fight to take back America by force.

this

if the electoral college doesnt vote how they are supposed to its fucking over

not even fbi

>Fuckers wanted to elect a President that would start a Nuclear War and WW3

>Now want to Start a Civil War by throwing Democracy out the window.

If they do start to message them were going to have to call them too to make sure they don't fall for their deception

yeeeaaahhh about that
no electoral college in history has ever voted against the results of the GE
mostly because that is one of the few things that would guarantee armed revolution in this country

Lol they call themselves "democrats" and then they do things like superdelegates and faithless electors.

I understand what yall are saying but denial that Trump would win played a part in him willing. I don't want to get comfortable just yet not until he is sworn in. What can we do?

They are literally picking a fight with most heavily armed segment of the population and their backs are against the sea.

Are liberals retarded?

all they're doing is polarizing the country further. the "silent majority" are seeing this shit and are likely becoming even more supportive of trump

this isn't going to go anywhere.

>doxing public figures to influence politics
So they're taking the alt-right approach? At least they're not sending them dick pics and memes.

>innundate
>obstain

The second this happens we must organize on pol immediately to be damned with the consequences of protesting or organizing on here.

I get the electoral votes but if we going to talk about ridiculous voting practices this shit right here has to take the cake. why the fuck is this shit so complicated? Its over, it ended. Why it there still more votes occurring a month after the election is over and can still change an outcome?

>Soros played you guys like a fool all along

THEY HAVE STARTED

I've been shitposting about this all day. These mother fuckers are trying to nuke it all.

We need to call the electors and let them know this will cause literal civil war.
Tell them you know that many people will try to convince them to change their votes and the media makes it look like that's what then people want. But it is just the loudest minority and they do not know the ramifications of what they're asking for.

Remind them the electoral college is here not to override popular vote, but to ensure that every state has a voice.

And since they're linking from a Wikipedia we should do our best to change the electorate list so as to shield the real ones.

I think if #THEPresident was trending it would be a huge help.

Seen this a lot on facebook. Usually with a comment about how we are supposed to be a democracy and need abolish the electoral college.

It's like they never took the time to read the federalist papers, or even to listen to the words of the pledge of allegiance as they say it every fucking day for 8+ years in school.

The electoral college was established because it was too difficult to poll everyone.

So the states did their own polling, and they had voters assigned to them based upon population size.

Ideally this means that whichever the majority of Americans prefer will win, no matter how the population is distributed.

If you look at the by county map. You can tell that this is what most Americans want, but a good part of our densely populated areas wanted Hillary

Americans:
Repeal this BULLSHIT amendment now!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Let President Trump have INFINITE terms!

please. Doxxing has been a left tactic since Zoe Quinn doxxed herself here . now they do it on the regular

Silent majority here. Can confirm.

All this crybaby bullshit to do with Trump has made me realize just how fucked in the head these people really are.

Trump wins 31 states
Hillary wins 19 states
>not fair!!!

>are liberals retarded

i like this
but after trump gets in
imagine teh fear when that starts trending

bottom line: if this happens and we don't fight back; russia, the us, and the world ends.

>electors
>voting for Hillary
>ever

Time to kill yourselves.

He's slightly right the electors should listen to their state's popular vote, not the fuckers from another state.

>They need to be made aware that the Constitution says that they have to follow the popular votes wishes
Ha

Why the fuck are they so mad? Trump isn't even in office yet but Mexico and Canada came crawling to him saying they are willign to negotiate and modernize NAFTA or whatever the fuck it's call when he has the time. Assad, the saudies, the phillipene president that's killing offt he cartel all say they wanna be friends. Putin wants to be an ally of America and even the UK that left the EU. The guy is starting the gears towards world peace before even being sworn in and these libcucks want to throw that all away because of muh feelings? Fucking really?

Yes so vote yes for California secession

>Be lib in Cali
>Waiting 5hrs to receive my 5hrs to receive my 15 round military rifle,after they background check.

>Same shit for the bullets

>Miss civil war cause you woke up late and were stuck in the line

Great post -- Yes...the liberals are literally THIS stupid. They REALLY wanted Hellary's WW3 with Russia and are so sad they wont get it now.

Why is someone from Arizona, who is pledged to represent the people of Arizona going to ignore the people he is representing and vote against them because the people of California voted differently?

Are these people really that retarded they can't understand this logic?

Trumps plan is working

The man is a FUCKING MADMAN MACHINE FROM THE FUTURE

Seriously is he some kind of prophet or something??

The whole world fears and respects us again

ONE NATION
FLYING ONE FLAG
UNDER ONE GOD

USA

USA

USA

what?

theres been plenty of instances where a candiate won the electoral vote (and presidency) but lost the popular vote

>The constitution says this thing that it actually doesnt say at all

also suddenly leftists care about the Constitution? fucking racist 200 year old paper!

>if this happens and we don't fight back

So if libshits actually pulled this off it would
>make the entire American democratic process invalid
>be the end of the republic

It's up to Sup Forums to save America with FUCKING MEMES

military fag with a lot of experience being cucked into fighting for jews in various shit holes here. I'll come over and join in too.

Are you fucking retarded? They don't go by popular vote of the nation, it's state by state. The electorates almost NEVER go against their state.

The constitution is LITERALLY racist

According to this disgraced former writer of Sanic the hedgehog comics

Trump wins AND we get to take America back by force? Christmas came early.

>blatantly calling for the subversion of a legitimate election and the US Constitution
>almost guaranteeing right wing reprisal as its clear the Republic is dead
>get fucking stomped in nationwide reprisal hits as you signal to your opposition they have no democratic way of making their voice heard
>literally calling open season on themselves

Why aren't you physically fighting these people?

archive.fairvote.org/?page=967

Members of the Electoral College in 29 states and DC are legally bound to vote the way the people say. They can't do shit.

Well color me surprised, typcal radical left tactic.

Atheism is just the religion of the state, don't get too carried away with your god of the state that's telling you there are no genders, there is no such thing as race even though science refutes all of these modern claims.

These people should be called Left-Flaggers or some other catchy name, push it enough on social media that it will get memeing. The label alone will help discredit these actions.

QQword