RWBY/RT General #1361: Jewel of Vacuo Edition

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 11 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/accb33c90f98aaca8ef3d1f57c36dcbd-bdf157f6/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

soldieroflandb.tumblr.com/post/169243363065/preview-for-the-next-episode-of-rwby-volume-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im so tired of this show sucking

Blake is best girl
Leave then

It's at least not V1 bad, if that's any consolation. There is still plenty of room for improvement, however.

I’m ready for Daddy Hazel to destroy a shota

My issue is it never improves as it much as it needs too. And for every good idea they have they go somewhere worse

A delicate mix of soft and firm
Her skin warm to the touch
The faint smell of cinnamon buns and cosmoline
Speaking of which I need to do the smell thing still, add to the fantasy

Waifus and this place

I'm tired of the lack of barefoot girls and Neo, but that won't change either.

She isnt gonna die you fucktard. Why is everyone so panicky about this shit? They arent gonna kill a main character with a profitable fanbase

Alright wise guy why is the show good then?

Blake is a slut!

> Weiss gets stabbed and goes into shock
> Only Jaune tries to help

> Ruby falls asleep because she looked at Cinder too hard
> Oscar and Nora are there immediately

I’d like to reiterate that Oscar, Ren, and Nora are the worst friends

I wish I was surprised that everyone stopped fighting, but I had a good feeling it'd happen.

Vroom Vroom take care of Weiss!

>There is still plenty of room for improvement, however.

In theory, maybe, but at this point I think that at best RWBY can be "okay."

And for all complaints V1 gets, the first half of it is maybe my favorite stretch of episodes. They had a nice charm to them, and I found the writing to be fairly consistent.

Has the sneak peek dropped already?

They were probably thinking that Weiss is dead and Ruby has an I Win button.

The first half of Volume 1 was almost two months of wandering around in a forest, where the only conflict is that Ruby and Weiss are still fucking arguing holy shit.

If it was your favorite, I’m guessing you didn’t watch it as it came out. Because if Episode 8 wasn’t awesome, the show would have died there.

Yes. Jaune screams for Weiss and rushes to her side. Oscar knocks Leo down a flight of stairs into Hazel and goes to help Ruby with Nora. Hazel tells Leo to stop being a pussy and Leo tells him that Oscar is really Ozpin, which triggers Hazel. The other bad guys just kinda stand around and smirk about Jaune freaking out.

That’s mainly owed to them being 5 minutes and being more about the “harry potter” esque school stuff. Its when they tried being more serious its when they failed. They cant write deep characterization or world spanning plots well. And with monty dead the actions gone too

soldieroflandb.tumblr.com/post/169243363065/preview-for-the-next-episode-of-rwby-volume-5

>Blonde cuckold watches as hot milf makes it her life mission to penetrate everyone he holds dear

Sounds borning

Just because Ruby is in a better shape doesn't mean they can't check on her too.

Neo has best hips

why is it so bad
>they talk to much
>a thing i wanted in my head canon didn't happen
>they didn't kill of this character i made myself hate
>im going to nitpick this animations
what are you retards going to shit out next im glad i dont come to the threads much anymore just some retards bitching

prove it.

Nora’s are better.

Oz fucked up and that's probably why Hazel joined Salem.
Yet another thing he conveniently forgot to tell Oscar.

Yep definitely

Two steps forward and one step back. I believe they think if they progress too quickly they'll alienate the autistic fanbase this show managed to fortify itself with. The water isn't tepid, but the staff at RT think it so.

Weiss is nice! She will be ok!

>Pyrrah is killed by an arrow like Achilles
>Weiss is put into a coma like Snow White
When is Jaune going to do us all a favor and get burned alive?

Penny has Atlas technology on her side just like with her thighs

Mostly what says.

I did watch it as it came out, and at the time I didn't mind the shorter episodes, even if I couldn't help but wonder why they split the episodes in half like that. It was nice and simple, and it seemed like it knew what it was doing at the time. Compared to the rest of the series, I don't have many complaints for those episodes, and what I do have is somewhat minor.

Do they really expect me to give a shit about Hazel and Ozpin right now?

They kinda fucked this up. Maybe they’re trying to create tension with Weiss, but the tension for everything else if gone. At this point, I don’t really give a shit if Haven falls. I’ll probably skip Oscar’s parts, my first time watching.

Literally the only thing I care about right now is if their most developed character, since the second episode of the damn series, is fine, in a coma, or dead at the end of this.

Why do they keep trying to do all the important shit at once?

god I hope Jaune doesn't give her a true loves kiss to wake her up or something.

she wouldn't wake up.

>Why do they keep trying to do all the important shit at once?
To end everything on time

Volume 30
After Ruby get's eaten by a Beowolf but before she uses her silver eyes to nuke the fortress of evil out of existance

Shit, Ruby woke up, here comes that shouting and crying scene we were told about. I still can't help but laugh at how hard Oscar smacked Leo.
Anyway what's Hazel's deal?

Destroying Beacon was a mistake

RWBY was a mistake

Since Ruby is waking up, I hope she just kills Emerald when she block Ruby from getting to Cinder. Though I'm getting my hopes up that she'll do anything at all.

>when Nora dies of snake venom and Ren becomes a concubine and commits sudoku

is Raven the worst character in the show ? none of her motivations make sense to me

>Ruby learns that Salem transformed her mother into a beowulf and forces her to fight it
>She's then saved by Port

this show was a mistake.

Shh, she's sleeping.

Trying to make this show serious was a mistake.

Are you declaring a hip-off? Neo accepts.
3 rounds: runway strut, lap dance, and swimsuit modeling.

was it ever said how she got the scar?

Ozpin choosing a little farm boy was a mistake

Blake, Jaune, and Oscar are worse. Really all the character that the creators actually care about are the worst ones, it's like Naruto.

WEISS LOOK OUT

No, because it should be obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together.

If I cuddle her, will she wake up?

But user, don’t you want to know about this random-ass kid we only met last Volume for five minutes?

Ringing ears, blurred vision- the end approaches...

meanie

Reminder, older big boobed Weiss domming Ruby is better than young flat sub Weiss.

At least she looks cool.

White Trailer, dumb dumb

Oh, man, I am not looking forward to Ruby's freakout not that she's awake, if she goes silver eyes again it'll look even dumber to have had Emerald knock her out last episode.

Everything you said was awful.
Do us a favor and just don’t

>older big boobed Weiss
I know she's a really irrelevant character user, but you should still try to remember Winter's name.

>older big boobed Weiss
You mean Winter?

Don't lewd the rube

I feel like people are going to be upset about Jaune getting the moment with Weiss' near death instead of Ruby until the end of the series.

>sub Weiss
>not a patrician taste
you go and stay go ok

Same. I legitimately just wanna see the reaction when Emerald gets her shit kicked in after avoiding retaliation for so long.

>Raven
>Looks cool

What are the chances that Ruby even notices Weiss is hurt? They seem to have forgotten that Ruby and Weiss’s interactions are always the most interesting and entertaining.

Yang does it for us

>Not wanting to call her Your Majesty as she sits on you like a throne.

Will Ruby getting extremely angry and actually beating an enemy redeem last episode and how she missed Weiss getting speared?

I love Winter.

why not both?

I think the opposite is better

Yeah. That's right.

...younger, small-chested Winter subbing to Bluby?

What if Weiss wanted you to visit her in the hospital

Poor scorp

He deserved it, what a fuck up

This will be a RWBY chibi episode in season 4.

Visit her
Duh

tfw Weiss dies and Ruby finally gives Crescent Rose a sword mode.

He’s not dead so he still has some usefulness

How is Leo such a little bitch?

Post predictions
>While knocked out Ruby will meet with Force Ghost Summer who begins to teach her how to silver eye

The twist will be that Jaune's semblance will heal her up without a scratch but he'll be the one to get hospitalized. Then we'll get our first volume in Atlas with tsundere Weiss visiting Jaune every day and everyone teasing her about it.

Salem took his balls
Literally

They still use the relationship in Chibi, and we’re pretty on-point with “You’re not cheering loud enough!” It’s just that they’ve decided Ruby’s relationship with Oscar is more important right now.

Which is pretty shit. They should be working on Oscar and Jaune’s relationship. Jaune being a mentor figure despite his own incompetence could be a great opportunity for development, and would play off Oscar’s confused kid thing. It would also give the benefit of quarantining those two, since their detractors seem to be the same people. And it wouldn’t imply a weird-ass romance between Ruby and Ozpin, which is creepy as fuck.