Do you really think his going to be a good president...

Do you really think his going to be a good president? If one thing this picture told us is how over-fucking-whelming of a hole he dug himself into. He has NO idea where to even begin. Sure they can show him intelligence briefings and introduce him to procedures and people, but he has no idea about any of this. At least someone who was in an office before has some idea how the government really operates. He wants to point our military and different group, and he has no idea what their names even are? I bet the whole idea of strategic defense is clueless to him. What is he going to do next time there is a terrorist bombing? "I uhh err uh...those isis guys in Iran gotta go, big time! Sending the troops in to make Iran great again!" Pah - ha. How is he going to try and build that border wall? "Mr. President, the wall is an ineffective way of stopping the flow of illegal drugs, plus trying to erect it will cost great diplomatic unrest in and out of our country"..."IT JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER, BIG TIME!". How is he going to """unite""" people when his message has been nothing but division? "Mr Trump, we have civil unrest in all major cities, whites attacks blacks, blacks attacking whites, Muslims scared to leave their homes"..."Uhh, err, uhhh thats great, your great, just kidding, their all LOSERS!"

This is our new President. Someone with a lukewarm understanding of government at best, and a thimble full breadth of foreign policy at worst.

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is CTR still getting funded? The election is over, you guys don't have to do this anymore.

He is right, Hillary would have been a better choice.

No idea
Luke warm idea

Make up your mind in your next blog post

Shit I am sorry I forgot to put my disclaimer

*This user is NOT affiliated with any organization or lobbying group, the poster's posts solely reflect his own personal opinions.*

Sorry, continue

Worst shitpost I've seen all year.

could be argued obama had even less relevant experience

I second this gyro boy

they're doubling down, soros really needs that civil unrest/war

fuck you

Did they have to fire all the Canook shitposters when she lost?

You suck at this dude.

He has fought nonstop the last year, holding four, five, six rallies in up to five different states in one day. Given up his comfy billionaire life to be ridiculed, made fun of on national television, threatened, to fight for American people. And you're going to judge him on a single photo that captures 1/60th of a second of his many year long battle? Fuck you you fucking faggot. I hope they ban your ass.

but you know, it's not that bad to work for CTR. yesterday Sup Forums was peaceful like a sanctuary, so CTR guys probably received a day off after the election.

I read the first sentence and the answer is yes. You're a leftist, so you're too fucking stupid for me to bother engaging you beyond that. Trump won. Deal with it.

Are you talking about Trump or about that black "community organizer" dude on his side?

Do you honestly think Trump had any fucking experience with military organization and that kind of shit before or after being elected?

These people have hundreds of advisors for a reason.

It's fine, let his inevitable failure be a lesson to these obnoxious inbred alt right autists.

Actually who am I kidding, they'll never man up and admit they fucked up

>breadth
Trumpheads aren't going to understand unusual words like that. You need to dumb it down bro.

tl;dr

The shitposts just got 10,000 words longer today.

Hmm lets see state and US Senator before hand...vs...selling steaks, ok

Sure

Has Yanis Varoufakis said anything about this US election?

Stay mad lmao

>whites attacking blacks

fat chance.

Try it

I guess the president needs to know nothing

trump iz 2 dum 4 prez

CTR is back since trump called out Soros on twitter.

i think our hype just overwhelmed them for a day

Trump won't be president.
Carson and Christie will be

It happens and you know it

You know what, you got me, I am literally a paid shill

Seriously dude are you 12, or fucking retarded?

Steaks? You might want to read his resume a little better.

And that's real productive work, not community organizer/political hack.

No wonder he beat your side so badly.

OH LOOK ITS THIS THREAD AGAIN. Fuck off faggot OP.

Here I'll finish the thread for you.

>omg in that one picture trumps eyes are closed why can't he look Obama in the eye
>omg in that other picture Trump looks scared, did they tell him about ayylmaos
>omg Drumpf doesn't know what he's doing they told him he'll be killed.

sage goes in options field

>that picture is the definition of awkward...priceless.

I like how you took the time to write that out like you think anyone will actually read it and care

picture says nothing

I don't have a "side' I don't care which "side" gets elected as long as they aren't pants on head retarded like Trump is.

And what resume? Business =/= government.

Good job reading the OP

It effects you, idiot. I guess Trump supports don't like to read

The first Clinton concession speech ever.

16 GOP bodies in his wake.

Trudeau is ready to renegotiate NAFTA.

Liberals are "literally" crying.

If Trump is too stupid, I wonder what smart looks like.

>Business =/= government

That's the whole fucking problem, and Trump will fix that.

>he couldn't do any worse than that cheesy nigger.

Trump's resume dwarfs Obama's. Wow he was a community organizer then a senatorbfor a few years. Trump has been running a multinational billion dollar company for decades.

Trump will be okay. Unfortunately most of his transition team is filled up with old Washington elite Republicans, the same guys who were working with W. Bush, H. Bush and even Reagan.

So far his presidency is shaping up to be a lot more like other Republican presidents than anything we were hoping for.

I have a feeling Trump is going to end up being the conservative Obama. Liberals voted for Obama hoping he'd bring hope and change but Obama just brought more of the same.

>walls don't work
You have to go back

>He has NO idea where to even begin.

No one does when he enters office. You learn how shit works the first months after you're in.

This is how it is with any new job in the world.

Think just a little bit before you post something.

Gonna be the best president of our life time senpai.

>You learn how shit works the first months after you're in.

You think he'll release the information about the Ayylamos?

You are talking about Obama right? Because that nigger still doesn't even have the qualifications to manage a Taco Bell location.

No he won't. We are not going to become United States Inc.

Yes he can

> Trump has been running a multinational billion dollar company for decades.

That is nice, still not government

He'll become the "establishment" that he campaigned against

I was born here

I did think about that before I posted, and I thought that it isn't good enough. Most people going in have SOME idea of foreign policy and defense, most people have some idea how laws can effect its constituents. Most people have some idea how to be a leader and not a "boss".

But it was about ayyy lmaos

lmao. Whats wrong with that?

There is gonna be a bunch of shit slung at him. Liberald will try and say any happening happened because if trump only. Not because they)) willed it.

Watch there be a false flag on black friday

Maybe we can pay the hungarians to help design the wall

I'm more worried long-term.

There aren't manufacturing jobs to bring back. Robots have taken them. We can bring a huge factory back and have 20 jobs.

The environment is fucked, and is becoming more fucked. He selected a climate change denier to head the EPA.

Wages have been stagnant forever. Increasing CEO pay will not raise wages.

Internet surveillance will continue to increase.

I'm glad you think so

That is a very nice opinion you have there! Did you think of it all by yourself?

>He'll become the "establishment" that he campaigned against
If that were true he wouldn't waste the energy and fuckton of money to do it himself to start with

He'd get Hillary to do it for him

The fuck am I reading

There was a CTR user who said their employment ends in early December. We will see CTR for at least a few more weeks.

If he has any sort of indirect effect on "happenings", it is still his fault for not condemning them at ANY point yet. Its not even that hard "My fellow Americans, I condemn any violent racist attacks towards anyone" Wow that was hard, can I be President now?

This

Maybe he'll hop on the LFTR-train and start the new age of dirt-cheap nuclear energy

Oh come on...This fuck just wants to be President for ego. He doesn't care about you, he cares about himself. Do you really think he is going to be the straight at honest President that you think'll be? He has nothing BUT the establishment to guide him now. THAT IS WORRYING ALONE.

Sense

Still not CTR, I know I can't convince you.

also minorities are gonna get totally fucked, so that's bad I guess? democracies by definition fuck minorities, maybe we shouldn't have ignored the bill of rights when tearing it to pieces chasing terrorists

my best-case outcome is that he has a massive infrastructure program to update the highways and put nuclear plants everywhere

it will make liberals upset AND improve the economy

Everything fucks minorities, news flash. We don't like people not "us". Peace among races is a pipe dream. No matter how hard we try, we will never have true peace

we are living in a universe where the counter-meme has become a meme, and its lame as fuck

please believe me when I say, "CTR" has been hammered to death, just shut the fuck up and debate like a big boy

you can do it user. i know you can

The other worrying thing I found when browsing Sup Forums during the WHOLE time Trump was running was that there was very LITTLE discussion of how good of a President he would be.

Sure, post your MAGA and your Pepe shit. Fine. But for board that is supposed to be "smart" and "red pilled" it is shocking how none of these questions were even asked.

Literally all he has to do is curtail islamic immigration and nominate a conservative justice and he will be a success.

Stop sucking up our fun.

We voted for our dumbie and you voted for yours, cry about it all you want that we don't know anything about him. Shit doesn't matter either way

>board that is supposed to be "smart" and "red pilled"

are you sure you're not CTR ya dumb nigger?

Trump's biggest fear is being a loser. Obama just told Trump that if he fucks this up he'll be remembered as a loser for all eternity.

SHOW THE OTHER PHOTO KEK!

Glad its that simple, maybe you could be President next

>Stop sucking up our fun.

No

>We voted for our dumbie and you voted for yours, cry about it all you want that we don't know anything about him. Shit doesn't matter either way

I don't want a "dumbie"

>are you sure you're not CTR ya dumb nigger?
Yes

Anti-intellectualism is the way to go

I think a lobotomy would be nice now

Well, not a single post to even attempt to refute ANY of what I said. I guess I will see you all at the unemployment line in 4 years.

Hillary was a dumbie. They're both different types, but it's true. The results practically proved it. If you can't accept that then you're as bad as the people praising Trump with no care in the world about his faults.

All i know is the fun side is the Trump side. Our memes are more fun than cringey, our supporters have hope not regret...

yet best of all, our "dumb" voters are people who drink beer everynight of the week, listen to country and shoot guns in a comfy life.

you're "dumb" people are psuedo intellectuals, wasting money on school where they learn nothing other than a feeling of superiority, and essentially create a daddy complex for why their life isn't good. They'll rarely have the insight to look at themselves in reponse to their problems due to their inflated egos.

I like my dumbies much more. Have fun dealing with yours.

>anybody who thinks trump sucks is literally being paid
>half of the country is just "being paid"

whats wrong with you

I really think trump is going to do a great job.

He's smart, practical, and hard working. These are great qualities in an executive.

It's going to be rocky though. We're in a bad place economically, and climbing out isn't going to be easy.

One is bad, one is a nation wrecker. I can see in him. I can see his trepidation, I can see his fear in what he got himself into. He just wanted to win. That is it.

And I am glad your "side" is just a bunch of beer drinking good 'ol boys who make informed decisions, weight the pros and cons, think about the long term effects, ect.

My "side" doesn't exist since I don't have a side. Don't try to condemn psuedo intellectuals when you clearly are not a real one.

>He's smart, practical, and hard working. These are great qualities in an executive.

Also the same qualities of any job ever. But again, good to know.

sorry forgot to link to

>He doesn't care about you, he cares about himself.

so wouldn't he want to be remembered as leaving the country in good shape to feed his ego? are you stupid? lmao

>this picture told us is how over-fucking-whelming of a hole he dug himself into.

I like to look at pictures and make up stories about them.

Let Trump worry about his legacy. I just want him to get shit done.

You know, no president has ever had any experience until they became president.

Oh you sure got me. Good come back, I am defeated...except...having people actually like him does not equal a high ego. I assume you understood that, or, are you stupid?

Yeah...kind of how he makes up how climate change isn't real. Its fun.

I hope he does get "shit" done

Obama had no experience going into the presidency. He had what, 2 years as a senator? He hadn't done shit, and wasn't very intelligent on top of it.

And your argument is predicated on your analysis of one photo. How fucking lame can you be, this sounds like a college essay realm of discourse.

I saw the pictures of the whitehouse staff when he arrived. They were not particularly gracious hosts. I'm sure he just wanted out of there.

>Do you really think his going to be a good president?

Yes

>Yeah...kind of how he makes up how climate change isn't real. Its fun

Fuck your science religion, dogmatic little asshole.

Go back to your wormhole.

True, why not try running for senator first though? Why straight up to the President?

I should stress you don't neeeed that kind of experience, but it is very helpful to have

>And your argument is predicated on your analysis of one photo. How fucking lame can you be, this sounds like a college essay realm of discourse.

I hope I am wrong, I really do. I want to be wrong, I want to eat my words and suffer humility. But I am probably not going to be. The picture is just part of it, look at the fear in his eyes, the worry, the tension. Look at the interview with paul ryan, how he feels even being there. He is completely out of his element. He looks like he is about to shit is fucking pants. Al of this is capped off by his worthless resume of running a business. No one gives a shit about your business. Countries are NOT businesses. A "hostile takeover" is completely different in the real world.

>trump is making a normal serious face

>HURR HE DONT UDNERSTAND NUTHIN HES OUT OF HIS DEPTH HURRR DURRRR

You do realize that King Nigger is a fucking nigger and even he was able to be president, right?

>I want to eat my words and suffer humility

Bullshit. You'll just pull a liberal brain contortion and continue being a mug little asshole.

I can identify your IQ at 90-100 just by the way you format your posts and structure your sentences.

yikes

He'll be a better President than a nigger who cruised through life on affirmative action ever was.

>Do you really think his going to be a good president?
Honestly, I think he's going to do what the office of President was originally supposed to do: appoint a cabinet of experts to do their jobs and intervene only when necessary. Everything he's said points towards technocracy. It's pretty foreign to modern Americans because every President in living memory (the last one was Silent Cal) has attempted to rule as well as reign. Trump's stated plans tend to show the opposite of that.

How fucking autistic are you people? You keep talking about how overwhelmed Trump looked sitting there with Obama but I don't see what the fuck you're seeing.
Obama was a stuttering cuck during the whole short interview and didn't even seem to wanna be there. Trumpnon the other hand, was nice and amiable and said he would've wanted to talk even longer and was very respectful to the ex-Cuckmander-in-Cheif.
If anything he looked like he was ready to get to work right this second.

Are you faggots blind or just willfully delusional?

because he 70 bro. the fuck wrong with you

their website hasn't gone down yet

correctrecord.org/

Yup, this autistic retard cannot understand facial expressions.

I have no idea. But I donated to his campaign and voted for him because we Americans need a political outsider in the Oval Office.

We don't need another insider, which is what Hillary Clinton is. Thank God she lost.

We will just have to watch how this thing plays out.

>I don't see what the fuck you're seeing.

Me neither. I think he was doing his absolute best to not be arrogant.

Yes, and?

I
want
to
be
wrong
let me throw in some trump phrases to help that sink in

"belieeve me; yuuuuuuuuuge; big leage; big time; great"

there you go, all nice and sunk in, right?

Sorry, I am literally retarded, pay no attention to me or my valid points

He didn't, but again, if you say so (its generally not go to use racial epithets while trying to argue a point because it makes you look combative with no real understand of the point)

I am glad President can just go on auto pilot. What a good idea! Just let the cabinet run everything. Why didn't obama think of that?

Yes, you are a retard, but no your points are not valid, but since you are retarded I understand that you think the invalid dogshit you spout is good argumentation.

We're ending the war on drugs like the Philippines by purging all the fiends.

Bitcoin in private, try to sell me something again and I will shoot you in your foot for you with your own gun.