Religion is outdated

Religion is outdated.
Grow up. Religious people are the marginal fedora tippers now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VgHoyTvyh4o&ab_channel=Skepgnostic
youtube.com/watch?v=HMqZ2PPOLik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Monotheism is shit.

meh. having many gods does not make your religion better.

Yeah, it's 2016 and they're still religious people, WTF :(

Wasn't that the order set up to honor those who'd done a great deal to defend the catholic faith from mudslimes, especially turks?

removing religion from society is the first step to opening it up to subversion. It is a necessary nuisance to maintain a competent civilization

Okay religiontard. If you say so.
Why are religiontards so retarded? Your gods do not exist. Your prophets were liars. And now you're claiming that you cannot maintain a competent civilization without religion. Are you retarded?

I didn't, in any way, mention my religion, you underage atheist faggot.

But I do sustain my opinion that all one-god faiths (mudslimes, kikes, pseudo-kikes) are all faggotry. Just like you, OP

>Dumping Jews, Turks, and the letter T, meaning Tumblr, into the trash
What does pic have to do with religion????

>Neo-Pagan calling anyone underage
let me laugh at you

I'm atheist myself, roach. But removing religion from a population makes them "open" for you to instill whatever ideas you want into them. They now have no moral guidelines to follow and become degenerate.

>I'm atheist myself
no you are not. you're a cultural christian at best, retard.
>Y-YOU can't have morals without religion!!
youtube.com/watch?v=VgHoyTvyh4o&ab_channel=Skepgnostic
into the trash bin, cuck

careful, that's haram

oy vey!

Get circumcised, goy

>What does pic have to do with religion????
those three are the most cancerous religions in the world
christianity, islam, judaism

If there is no god who built the mosques ?

>From Turkey
>Stopped reading

>Religiontard is so desperate, he has to resort to ad hominem
keep being a christcuck, cuck
a mysterious man

DOWN WITH THE FALSE IDOLS. KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD

>From country with religious symbol on flag
>Bashes religion
>Gets mad when hes called out for being trash
>100% chance of being ugly and arrogant for no reason

This is why when you see that flag, you stop reading kiddos.

>Crescent and Star, which is actually a byzantine symbol, is an islamic symbol
Keep being retarded, retard
go be a religiontard somewhere else.

you should alwys attack the argument and not the flag, but since you speak about it let me chime in

ottomans adopted crescent moon from byzantine empire, who in turn adopted it from the symbol of constantinople, then called byzantium.

it is still a religious symbol, though belong to Hecate or Diana, not Allah per se. Ottoman adoption made it popular among the muslims though

>In clear denial
>Just angry and needs outlet
>Can't present any valid arguments for anything

>Can't tell when someone's getting trolled

Not trolling: never trust a Turk, ever. Get rid of them ASAP.

>I WAS TROLLING XDDD
yeah sure, tard.
now, fuck off

>implying

Christianity landed in Europe and created the perfect storm of warrior culture, Hellenism, Stoicism, and a call to a much higher standard that is almost superhuman, creating everything you love in life, assuming you belong on this board.

Also atheists are full retard, if you're not someone that just shrugs and say "I'm agnostic I guess, I don't think about it much" you're a fucking loser out to destroy culture for no reason other than you hate the fact your parents made to go to church on Sundays. Oh you know a few people that obsessively talk about Jesus and are really annoying? It's called being mentally ill, user. Use some of that critical thought your "pro-science" brain cherishes so much.

>Getting real mad

Turks will never present facts, they're just angry. They're deformed physically (usually) - meaning ugly most of the time. The lot of them have napoleon complex... hard. So hard in fact that we should call it turkish complex.

>Christianity landed in Europe and created the perfect storm of warrior culture, Hellenism, Stoicism, and a call to a much higher standard that is almost superhuman, creating everything you love in life, assuming you belong on this board.
"warrior culture" seriously? are you a nigger? if you are not, then you're a christnigger, which is worse

>2016
>being a blue pilled atheist (redundant)
lol

>blue pill
matrix the movie is probably older than you.

>Posting a graph so old and recycled that it doesn't even need to load in anyones browser.
>Ignores renaissance, enlightenment
>Stuck in the ottoman empire

>dark ages myth

>renaissance, enlightenment
less religion=more science
thanks for proving my point, christcuck
>myth
WE
*kills scientists*
DINDU
*claims earth is flat*
NUFFIN
*burns libraries down*

>Just calls people names
>Angry at self
>Angry at life
>Angry with small penis
>Haet any being that would make such a deformed, ugly, micropenis angryman

I'm sick of this retarded chart. That "hole" was left because the roman empire fell apart and when there isn't a strong centralized system that can devote time and resources to having people just fucking study all day. The church is what helped retain the knowledge of the past and gave individuals like monks time and money to do nothing but science.

>Typical Turk
>No understanding of world history whatsoever
>Can't form any legit argument to back original statements
>Thread falling apart like ottoman empire
>Can't handle the stress

>assblasted christard
go away

youtube.com/watch?v=HMqZ2PPOLik

>The church is what helped retain the knowledge of the past and gave individuals like monks time and money to do nothing but science.
nice revisionism. but we know that that did not happen
the church just spent the money on building even more churches and vatican.

>Nothing left but name calling now
>The end is neigh
>Archive or bust

Q: What is the worst thing about living in Turkey?

A: Cooperation, coordination and organizational skills are virtually non-existent. There is virtually no culture of a verbal contract. When somebody says "I will do x", what this really means is "I might do x if I face no difficulties doing it". There is no cultural belief such as "I said I would do x, so I have to work on getting x done, and try and find a way."

Similarly, if you say you will meet someone in a week, you need to call them again the day before to double-check. "Let's meet next week on Monday at 12:30 for lunch" is an unrealistic proposition. Nobody can commit to being at a certain place at a certain time a whole week in advance. You have to speak on the day.

A: Lack of professionalism. People do not believe that they can get ahead by delivering something, and sure enough, the few who do deliver something do not get ahead most of the time.

A: Lack of reason and logic. I could never come to terms with this. There is little understanding of building a logical line of thought. Usually, facts come in lists to Turkish people, devoid of any relations to each other. For example, everybody knows, beyond any shadow of doubt, that common cold is caused by cold weather. To claim that it is actually caused by a virus, and the evidence showing temperature as a cause is flimsy at best, is impossible to discuss. Similarly, walking barefooted does something nasty to your kidneys - nobody know what exactly. You are a bad mother unless you wrap your baby in so many layers of suffocating clothing in effort to keep them warm. Social approval always trumps reason.

A nasty side-effect is the belief in conspiracy theories. The political analysis sections in bookstores are filled with titles with words like "Zion", "Masons", "Israel", "CIA", "Mossad", and everybody's all-time favorite, "Sabetay Levi" in all possible combinations, linking everything to everything else and everyone to everyone else. Most people believe that Americans did not land on the moon.

A: Suppressed sexuality. Emre Sirmen said it all, but let me add my experience. Most women are suppressed about their sexuality. Completely suppressed - they are not expected to express any sexual desires in any sexual environment. Men are provoked about their sexuality. In the end, you have a dating scene that looks like you mixed a frat party with Conservative Women's Organisation annual conference. Every time I went on a date, I felt that I was being judged on a scale of "how good does he fit a social norm of good husband", just to show off to parents and relatives. I don't think anybody ever asked the more important question of "can I make it work with this guy". Not that I'm complaining, women have it much, much worse.

And sure enough, this is changing. Extramarital sex is slowly but surely creeping towards being the norm. Women are slowly inching towards not judging each other. It is taking its sweet time, though, it has been decades since Erdal Atabek wrote Kışkırtılmış Erkeklik Bastırılmış Kadınlık - Erdal Atabek - %24 indirimli : Kitap . It is sad that a book of "80s feminism" can still be relevant.

Hierarchy. I hate this one. People feel a sense of hierarchy all around them. It is every relationship comes with a defined ordering - which person is higher up on the hierarchy is either known, or needs to be determined. I always felt that people were not interested in who I am, but more in how my role is defined.

>atheists are full retard
Nice absolute, I sure love it when people use the actions of the loudest people to define an entire group.

We're just hating on the Turk, please join in fellow burger. Lets rid our internet of this filth!

nice wall of text, christard

Facts hurt this tiny Turk brain. They're very easily angered therefore extremely easy to troll. CTR or Leaf could successfully troll even the "smartest" Turk.

Let's go through some fun facts about Turkey!

1. Country has committed over numerous Genocides, It tries to change history so it always favors them, They should be number one, But only the few see the truth, Sadly

>erdogan's sharia police have been dispatched

2. Turkey is by far the only country in the world with the most number of hating neighbours (both immediate and remote) as a result of its extremely barbaric, inhumane, uncivilized, chauvinistic and warring nature of coming into existence, never acknolwding its darkest chapters and allways glorifying its most despotic conquers. Next to Nazi Germany (nothing against Germans though, a remarkable civilized people who have contributed so much to the world and are never afraid to confront their past) Turkey has the worst record in inflicting ALL types of suffering, genocides, destruction one can possibly think over the centuries. Has anything changed in them? Very sad to say not much.. It's not about how they dress, what they read or what they wear. It's about being a civilized nation that can give back, ask for forgiveness, empathize and have a genuine interest in other cultures and religions. I truly wish I could love them, but it seems impossible. Turkey should be number one on this list.

The Turks have ruined all the countries that they've ever gone to and they have committed numerous genocides over the years, even until the 20th century! It's not a coincidence that the southeastern European countries are the worst in Europe. They were the only European countries to be ruled by the Turks. The same goes for many Middle Eastern counties. The best countries in Europe are the ones that the Turks never got to rule. The Turks stripped the future of Balkan countries by denying them the Renaissance, the Enlightenment and the Industrial revolution. They ruined their culture and plunged them into an Islamic dark ages that lasted until the 20th century. Even today they are funding ISIS and they oppress minorities. And worst of all is that they rode their hordes all the way from deep Asia just to ruin all the other countries they enslaved. They are like a scourge.

A country is not a territory but people who create it. Turks are very primitive nation. They disobey any possible rule except chosen religion rules. They have not achieved anything important for the world and 100-50 years ago they were "yoruks" which means "walking shepherds". Their culture is based on wars and strict religion which block development. People who are in charge and make decisions in this country are rich but not necessarily smart, knowledgeable or adequate. At schools children are brain washed with propaganda about history and Ataturk (the great leader) and think he is/was a God (but no one will confirm it as Allah is the one). Never professional, never enough informed, they never admit to be wrong, never say sorry. Their pledge which is written on the first page of every school book says: " I am a Turk and I am always right... " which make them very arrogant people. They drive like it is the Grand Theft Auto game not real life (it is what happens when people change donkeys and camels to vehicles).

t. people's republic of al-Kanaddiya

If you check their language they don't have Turkish-origin science words, just plenty words describing family and it is the most important for them. It is 21st century and still people marry their close cousins and it is all accepted by officials.

East part of Turkey belongs to them but no one wants to live or work there.

Turks are famous with their hospitality for sure but as long as you say you love their food and rules. They will not respect you and your believes, they will try to convert to Islam and if you will be stubborn a house owner can become furious and can even kill you because Turks can't control themselves.

They are just dirty (literally), stupid and stubborn nation and when they migrate to other countries they create small communities - this is dangerous for other cultures and intelligence.

Turkish women are the most stupid, plane and naive creatures I have ever met.

blocked the ID of spammer christ-retard itt
he's free to bump my thread though. kek

Turkey is commonly regarded as "third world" by the UN.

This. Meanwhile our hope of founding a secular, democratic, non muslim country from leftover of Ottoman empire was ruined by muricans.

Only one posting in it other than him.

A turks anger will always overcome their logic.

Step 1. Locate Turk
Step 2. Anger Turk

How? Just start saying anything that refutes them. Don't need to bother with an actual argument, just start disagreeing and making them look bad. It's extremely easy to anger them. They have notorious tempers (think temper tantrum)

Step 3. Bait other Turks in
Step 4. Repeat Step 2 and 3 until they're tired

Brought to you by someone who's definitely not posting from the US consulate in Turkey who has to live with this slime for another 6 months.

Your thread is mine now, bitch.

Relax I was just shitting on the retarded OP. Atheists as a whole are terrible but there are plenty of rational and insightful ones.

Read CK Chesterton and CS Lewis' Christian apologetics if you haven't, "famous atheist activists" make a living beating a dead horse. It isn't a new discovery for people to suddenly argue for agnosticism because it is rational, it is an ancient debate that plebians should stay away from and I welcome you to research all sides of the arguments to the big question. Enjoy your evening.