But-but why are so many states gong blue or becoming close calls

>but-but why are so many states gong blue or becoming close calls

pic related sanctuary cities

What does Sup Forums think about Sanctuary Cities? Is it too late for Republicans

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/08/sheriff-david-clarke-obama-needs-get-bed-address-mass-dallas-cop-killing/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

B

Republicans have the nuke launch and military in their hands, It's only begun

I don't know how Houston gets away with this shit. I vote straight ticket R and I don't even like republicans that much but it does nothing for my county. Fucking leftists need to be purged and Mexicans with their "conservative values" need to go back to their People's Revolution Party. Fucking hell man.

U

PRAISE

O-oshit nigger what did you do?

M

P

This is exactly why Trump wanted to cancel federal funds to sanctuary cities, many people there are not even u.s citizens, believe me I know, there's so many people who can barely fucking speak english, yet somehow they're voting for things in this country. Without all the illegals the election would have been way more of a landslide

I don't think people would be so mad at illegal immigrants if their children wouldn't grow up to vote Democrat every time

What are illegal immigrants thinking?? Are they trying to get people to hate them

I'm still not clear on wtf a sanctuary city is.

I saw that. That's pretty based. Something has to be done. With declining white birth rates there is just no way Republicans can keep winning elections like this. If something isn't done the south really will go blue again in our lifetime

gib nukes

People wouldn't be so mad at illegals if illegals actually tried to assimilate more. The fact that many of them are so vehemently anti-american just makes everyone hate them more

Designated safe zones for illegal immigrants.

Their legal peers did not vote for Hillary, even after all the shit that Trump said. I am not saying this in that Trump is wrong. I am saying that even if they ever had a reason to vote this would be it. Yet they did not.

I am a democrat who is saying fuck the Mexicans. Let them all get deported. They are so lazy that in a life or death situation they will not vote.

PRAISE KEK!

Who's laughing now

dank info and digits

You can only reply to me if you live in a state with zero (0) sanctuary cities

Hol up, what's that city in Alabama?

Who is this man and whys he look like he's going to fuck hippies up

Sanctuary cities need to be one of the first things the Trump admin cracks down on. We can't secure the border as long as we have these faggot cities acting as beacons for the illegals to swarm to for protection.

Exactly. Sanctuary cities piss me off for one reason.

What if some Midwest town decided to be a safe place for fetuses and ban abortion. Both are acting in direct violation of the law. Guess which one would get a Federal funding beat down?

So you came from Reddit or CTR?

What the fuck are you implying. Been on Sup Forums since trayvon martin

Never seen that guy but ive seen him posted here before

That is true. I think Trump has helped Republicans stay around for a while longer by moving several states into the solid GOP category (Missouri, Indiana, Iowa, Ohio) and moving others into tossups (Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Maine).

That said, Trump did far worse than Romney did in Arizona, Texas, and Georgia, and we all know why, blacks and hispanics. I'm worried about losing these states in the future, even if he deports some of the illegals that are undoubtedly voting.

>THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities

That is literally in his first 100 day plan

>Sanctuary cities
It's hard to call crime ridden shitholes "sanctuary"

Where were you this summer then? breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/08/sheriff-david-clarke-obama-needs-get-bed-address-mass-dallas-cop-killing/

Yes just a little longer. Hopefully he'll be able to deliver and make them go red again in 2020. It's going to be a fun 4 years either way though

now 2024 will be the one that's interesting most of the south will still be red but I wouldn't count on say florida with the growing puerto rican population that will outnumber the cubans.

The only way to save those states you mentioned are to either get white birth rates up (which is most likely impossible thanks to you know who) or the more likely solution would be just to redpill the hispanic populace. I think it can be done

government has the best marketeers around

he's damn right

ahh I see. I was working all summer so I wouldn't have to work during the semester. I didn't have free time back then

Please god, I want to be a part of that.

M

CLEANSE

Napalm

Trump has his first plans to defund goverment funding to these cities, sure some investors may pay the bills for a while, but it will only be for a while lmao. Cali is 850 Billion in debt, I wonder why?
> Sanctuary cities
> Benefits for illegals who they give drivers license to.
> Buying water from other states
> other bs

Abolish all sanctuary cities except for one. Las Vegas, the city of sin (aka degeneracy). It is the reason NV went blue in the first place. Once all of the lib shits, gibsmedats, and others running from the law go there just nuke it.

NV will be better off, the rest of the country will be better off, and Trump is secured for a second term.

how did california get so cucked