Superman did nothing wrong

Superman did nothing wrong

He threw his pregnant wife into orbit

Harley you are a fucking whore.

He used the wrong form of forceful penetration

>Harley is forgiven for this
>she doesn't seem remotely guilty, keeps wearing Joker attire and gleefully enjoys continuing to cause Superman pain despite being the one who turned him into Super dictator

It was batman's fault imho

supes shoulda taken gordons advice.

Guess that butchering an entire city for lulz is ok if you've vagina.

I've never read this comic, I just see this picture on Sup Forums a lot.

But I constantly wonder: what is up with the art? What's with the weird way the Joker's makeup curves? What's with the hardened jaw, cheek, and eye mold on Batman's cowl? Why is Superman's cape sagging so low?

Why hasn't Joker every done any of this mental torture to Batman? The premise is meant to be it's easier to break Superman than Batman but he's never even attempted to fuck with Batman in the way he did with Clark. The closest is Killing Joke and even then it's not against Batman.

The art is terrible, just look at when Nightwing dies. Injustice is something that should be enjoyed only ironically.

Bruh

It's just shit art. DC didn't really put any money into it, it was a digital only tie in to a video game, they though it was a quick buck and put no effort into it, let the writer go wild with little editing and got cheap artists and it somehow got popular. The cowl is to be more ala the video games and movies at the time.

>Not noticing Superman's Liefield-esque chest.

every chapter has a different style

first chapter is cartoonish and goofy

At least it reflects the quality of the story and games.

He goes soft on Batman because he loves him

Yeah, I hate Jason Todd too.

Ugh, I just noticed the chest.

And he wouldn't have done that if the reader didn't vote for it.

No, he still would have done it, but Jason would have survived.

Only if you say you’re sorry and have a man to blame it on