Does Tiny Toons have any shot at a reboot or comic book adaptation?

Does Tiny Toons have any shot at a reboot or comic book adaptation?

>Does [obscure cartoon only nostalgiafags care about] have any chance of reboot or comic adaptation?
No

>tiny toons
>obscure
damn...

Kids don't even know what looney tunes are today, nevermind kids versions of them

No.

Kids don't know Tiny Toons, Animaniacs is better remembered and a modern Tiny Toons would suck because of Bauhaus.

As much as I like the show, I sadly don't see it happening.

>TT reboot
>Fifi would never chase after a man

Fifi chasing Furrball was usually lame. But I found what happened to her in the Summer Vacation movie to be pretty entertaining. As long as Furrball wasn't involved she was better.

I didn't like too many Sweetie Bird episodes either when I think about it, anything involving Furrball was usually kind of dull.

Obscure from a creative standpoint. These characters haven't made any appearances in cartoons in decades. And the closest thing we've gotten to a cameo was that one comic with Buster's head mounted on a wall.

Tiny Toons kinda sucks outside of the movie.

Fifi and Hampton had a funny dynamic, I'd have liked to have seen them interact more.

The main reason Tiny Toons existed was to give younger WB creators a chance to do their own spin on LT characters and make the next generation of Looney Tunes. But 23 years after the show ended, most Tiny Toons come off as more dated than any Looney Tunes short (LT may have used pop culture references, but not to the level TT did). And only three or four Tiny Toons characters have any character distinctive from their LT counterpart.

The movie gave her more character than Pepe ever had. Also there was a mockumentary episode called "The undersea world of Fifi". or something like that where she's the narrator. She had more stuff on her than the chasing thing but yeah animators preferred to go for the gag more often.

If the show was brought back how do you anons think the characters should be written to give the Tiny Toons more distinctive traits to set them further apart from the original Looney Tunes? And what should be changed to fit it all into the modern era besides giving everyone an ipad?

Pepe is (or was at some point) getting a movie starring him, dunno how it’ll work because he’s a one-trick pony.

I'm surprised, Pepe is rarely seen anymore, since his cartoons are not PC.

Bitch, everything gets a comic
Cartoon Network shows, Nickelodeon shows, new movies, old movies, video games, toys, even that crappy animated Oz movie, etc
They're just any other cheap merchandise companies put out for fans (especially lorefags)

Apparently this was part of Max Landis’ Pepe script.

Also would any tiny toons character even be able to appear in looney tunes media? im almost positive Spielberg and his company co-owns the TTs. I don’t think WB can use them whenever they please.

Didn't the voice actors for Buster and Babs both go to Disney? Maybe that has something to do with how TT is mostly left untouched after all these years.

Buster’s first actor left the show over crappy treatment or something, not sure of the full details.

Babs’ actress was legit harassed and stalked by some weirdo so that probably doesn’t help matters.

As much as I love TT it’s probably for the best it stays in the past.

Also landis was recently accused of sexual harassment as well.

Ok, here is an idea: TinIER Toons.
A reboot, but instead of Buster, Babs and a "next generation;" it is the children of Buster, Babs, and a "next-next generation." A fresher start with all new VAs for new characters; and since the old characters have aged its passible if they sound different. With change in times and tastes Acme Loonaversity had to expand the curriculum and branch into schools like a typical university. Dept. of Loonacy (Classic Looney Tunes slapstic and so forth); Dept. of Action (parodies of He-Man, GI Joe, Transformers); Dept. of Education (parodies of education shows like Dora, hell even Seasame Street); Dept. of ?Humanties? (parodies of shows that rely on slice-of-life not really any else such as Arthur, Strawberry Shortcake, Care Bears, etc)

I don't want a reboot or a comic book adaptation. I unironically want a semi-edgy (TV-PG) "college years" sequel airing on primetime Cartoon Network or Adult Swim. Ramp up the teased romantic tension between Buster and Babs (as always, more on Babs' end than Buster's) and the sex appeal. Throw in a few serious stories about trying to find work as a toon while paying off college debts, doubting their ability to surpass their teachers' legacies, etc. And all the slapstick with twice the innuendo.

>inb4 I'm called a furfag, because fuck you, this is exactly the kind of thing the TT staff would be down for and you know it

Not bad. I'd have watched this.

You're just asking for Tiny Toons GO! with that kind of talk.

AH

MANGO JUICE

>implying Tiny Toons GO! wouldn't actually work

>Looks at OP pic

Bueno is a furry now?

They wouldn't be able to pass something like this ever again, or they would try with a "fresher" and more "modern" artstyle and end up with a more half-assed pic-related.

The neat freak and the girl who lived in a junk yard. Would have been nice.

So a school version of Drawn Together?

Literally who?

>Does Tiny Toons have any shot at a reboot or comic book adaptation?

Aren't the rights tied up with Spielberg/Amblin since they co-produced the show with Warner Bros?

that actually sounds pretty good
Tiny Toon Adventures Adult Cartoon Party?